• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

You mean back when the Red Sox were still relevant? :chuckle: OK let me stop now. FYI I find it hard to reconcile myself to Bostonians, being a Yankee fan and a Celtics fan at the same time. :confused: I just lie to both sides as the need arises. :LOL: Back on topic, so how about the Muse?

Muse? Who the hell is that? I only listen to Nickelback.

:LOL::vomit:

Some friends who plan on queueing were debating these issues on FB. Having been to a few gigs lately and even first to the barrier in Albuquerque, I can give you a few tips.

1. Have someone scope out the venue ahead of time and figure out where to pre-queue. The key will be to have only ONE pre-queue! If there are several, there will be disputes as to who gets to be first in line. Then at 11AM, you all walk calmly to the designated line area. If anyone tries to run ahead and shove in, show the security your numbers (see #2 below) and tell them you need to line up in order and that those with higher numbers or no number should go to the back of the line. If you are calm and orderly they should respect that.

2. Whoever plans to be among the first there, bring several Sharpies in different bright colors like red, green, purple, etc. Don't decide on a color until you get there (so sneaky types won't pre-number their hands at home) and give everyone a number on the back of their hand, in order of first come first served. And it's ok to skip a number or two for people coming a bit later, as long as everyone in the queue agrees. This system has worked well at several gigs recently.

Honor among Musers! No one without a number gets barrier! Defend each other's right to be there!!

3. Hold places for each other for loo and food breaks. They can't keep you from using the bathroom! As long as it's all orderly and no disputes, the security will likely leave you alone. And if they question your right to get back into line, show them the number on the back of your hand.

Other tips: scope out ahead of time where you will enter (which gate) and where that is relative to the barrier. A map of the venue is handy. Plan the fastest route to the barrier, minimizing stairs, etc. At least it sounds like there will be only one GA entrance -- at Albuquerque the staff had no clue how to manage a big rock show and opened all the doors at once, then looked shocked when it was a huge free-for-all to get in!

And try not to bring large bags with you, they might not allow them at all and bag check will surely slow you down. A small camera case on a long strap you can hang around your neck works great, just big enough for key, cash, chapstick, contraband granola bar ("I'm diabetic" always works!), etc.

HERE'S THE PRUDENTIAL CENTER POLICY:

General Admission (��Floor GA��) ticket holders violating any of the following policies will be refused entry into Prudential Center and/or ejection from the event.

· GA ticket holders may begin lining up at Prudential Center no earlier than 11:00 AM on the day of the concert. Guests will line up on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each person in line must be in possession of a valid GA ticket. Prudential Center WILL NOT be issuing numbered wristbands for line placement.

· The GA line will form outside of the PNC Tower (located on the corner of Edison Place and Mulberry Street) and will wrap around the building on Mulberry Street.

· The GA line area will be monitored by Prudential Center personnel. · A guest who leaves the line will lose their place in line and Prudential Center will not be responsible for

maintaining a guest's position in line.

· Ticket holders will not be permitted to hold a place in line for other guests that will arrive later in the day.

· Any disputes in line placement will result in all parties involved being moved to the back of the line.

· GA ticket holders will be admitted into the Arena once the doors open at approximately 6:30 p.m.

· Ticket resale or scalping will not be permitted on Prudential Center property.

· Large bags, blankets, lawn chairs, etc. are not permitted inside the Arena and there is no storage for these items inside the Arena. All items must be disposed of in trash receptacles prior to entering.

· GA Ticket holders must enter through the PNC Tower only, located on the corner of Edison Place and Mulberry Street. GA Ticket holders will not be permitted entry at any other point in Prudential Center.

· Every person entering Prudential Center must have a valid event ticket. Please present your ticket upon entry and proceed to the Floor GA verification and wristbanding tables.

· Each valid Floor GA ticketholder will have their ticket marked and will receive a wristband to gain access on to the floor.

· Any ticketholder found on the floor not in possession of the correct wristband color and ticket will be subject to ejection from Prudential Center.

· Any ticketholder who is in possession of a tampered wristband will be subject to ejection from Prudential Center.

· Will Call will open at 11:00 a.m. on October 24th

· There is no alcohol consumption allowed on city streets. **These policies are subject to change. Please follow direction of Prudential Center Staff at all times.**

@Elissa, we (my son and I) are coming in from Seattle, and a friend all the way from Australia will be there!

*proud members of the Will Travel For Muse Club*

i called management and the person i spoke to said we can line up anytime even at 2 am if we wanted, but no matter what i will be there very early.see you all there.

i called management and the person i spoke to said we can line up anytime even at 2 am if we wanted, but no matter what i will be there very early.see you all there.

There is no alcohol consumption allowed on city streets. **These policies are subject to change. Please follow direction of Prudential Center Staff at all times.**

LOL! FB creeping, ftw (you can add me if you want ... be ready for lots of random car pictures). I have the worst organizational skills ever, but I'm willing to try to put something together. I can bring the Sharpie rainbow collection. When I get home I'll look closer at the map and we can come up with a place and a backup place (in case we get asked to leave place No. 1). I guess if anyone gets there before me and my carpoolers, they can just wait in the designated place in order. I doubt there will be 50 people there at 7 a.m. so we shouldn't have a problem observing an "honor system." I need to check with my friends to see what time we're getting there.

Ugh, I wish I weren't stuck at work now. Damn baseball playoffs, keeping me busy. And the Phillies didn't even win.:(

lol. cars are cool. i'm not ashamed of you! :LOL:

i'm not expecting you to be in charge! lol. i'm just nervous now, hopefully prudential center isn't such a tool that they will expect all us musers to be this ridiculous with the rules. i just figured aligning myself with at least one individual might be nice. haha. hopefully i'll recognize some people from here.

sounds good. im glad you will bring the sharpies. haha.

and yeah i doubt people will be getting there all at the same time. at least i hope not. i have to pick up someone from work so i'll prob be there around 9:30. :( sadly.

Oh cool! Thanks for doing that. I'm going to call to ask about parking so I'll ask the line question again and see if I get the same answer. Maybe they just put those rules up to discourage hoards of "campers" on the street ... personally I don't see how 15 crazies sitting peacefully on the sidewalk at 9 a.m. is very offensive.:LOL:

I saw we just go when we go, and if they tell us to move, then we collaborate across the street.:)

Guys this is so close!!!!!!! I just have to make it through one more night of work! Cross your fingers for me that the Phillies game is fast and our writers are swift and accurate to make my job easier!

So yes to lining up at the center? or no? I'm confused.

I'm also really incredibly nervous that we won't get barrier... =/

I would say go to the official line location at the Pru first. If there's a line, join it. If security tells you to leave and come back at 11, look for the unofficial queue. We can have a backup location ... I think the park across the Edison Place makes sense, it's called "championship park." But hopefully they just let us line up at the door.

I tried searching for this with no luck. We're going to the Prudential gig (yay lower 18 section!) but I've been trying to find out if small, non-professional cameras are allowed or not. Has anyone heard anything about it?

I tried searching for this with no luck. We're going to the Prudential gig (yay lower 18 section!) but I've been trying to find out if small, non-professional cameras are allowed or not. Has anyone heard anything about it?

I just googled "Prudential Center camera" and it came right up. Non-pro cameras (no detachable lenses) are fine, but they say no video. Riiiiiight. That's definitely a venue rule, not a Muse rule. I got away with it in ABQ by telling security I was taking lots of stills using fast-burst mode so it just :chuckle:like I was filming...:shifty::chuckle:

Archived