• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Oh I pity the person who tries to line jump me/you guys or tries to get my space at the barrier... I'm not a big person, but you will feel the wrath. Especially if it's in the pit, I do not mess around.

I hate rude people who think they are entitled to whatever.hate them. It's unnecessary /rant

Anywho...I promise I'm not a bitch. I would defend you guys just as quickly as I would defend myself.

Oh I pity the person who tries to line jump me/you guys or tries to get my space at the barrier... I'm not a big person, but you will feel the wrath. Especially if it's in the pit, I do not mess around.

I hate rude people who think they are entitled to whatever.hate them. It's unnecessary /rant

Anywho...I promise I'm not a bitch. I would defend you guys just as quickly as I would defend myself.

Haha. Ditto. I'll have my friend and my brother with me, and we don't have a problem calling people out for line jumping. Just sayin. ;)

wooohooo!

i hope so, cause i wont be very pleased if someone gets close to do that with me :fear:

i'll be there early, for sure :awesome:

i just can't help myself :p

with the nassau gig the night before, and 2 more gigs right after this one i know i'll be pretty exhausted... but meh, who cares. :musesign:

i need to be close to matthee so i can see his magic fingers in all their splendor :LOL:h

I'm sure we can handle it after how we handled Wembley. It's more the gigs later in the week I'm worried about, like Virginia and Voodoo. Will be DEAD. :LOL:

I'm sure we can handle it after how we handled Wembley. It's more the gigs later in the week I'm worried about, like Virginia and Voodoo. Will be DEAD. :LOL:

i know! hahaha

is good that we wont be early for raleigh...and that will give us some kind of energy for VA, but right after that you leave for voodoo dude... :fear:

Intense October i'll say. :p

i know! hahaha

is good that we wont be early for raleigh...and that will give us some kind of energy for VA, but right after that you leave for voodoo dude... :fear:

Intense October i'll say. :p

No shit! I always knew my October would be ridiculous, especially the last week. My grades won't survive... :LOL:

So, after viewign my pics and video from the LA shows, a friend is considering attending this show. He needs 3 GAs and has been looking at Stub Hub. Has anyone had experience purchasing tickets from there? If so, how was it? Thanks.

i did... twice, and it is pretty good.

You pay extra, yes. But i always got my tickets on time. And even if you don't, they have a "fan protection" that will make sure that you will receive even a better ticket if they one that you bought is not @ your house the day before the gig.

Plus they charge the seller a lot if they don't send you the ticket. And after that, they give you like $500 as gift to spend on stubhub.

So, after viewign my pics and video from the LA shows, a friend is considering attending this show. He needs 3 GAs and has been looking at Stub Hub. Has anyone had experience purchasing tickets from there? If so, how was it? Thanks.

i've purchased from them twice...including tickets for this show. im happy with them. i havent encountered a problem and i like that you can call them up if my ticket doesnt do through on the scanner.

I have total faith in you guys. :D You're not old and decrepit like me. ;) Actually I think even I can handle it if I can sort out that whole sleeping thing ... I'm going to start experimenting with sleeping medicine again so we'll see. I really, really don't ever want to be reminded what it's like to go 100 hours without sleeping again ... :stunned:.

Question for peeps going to the 23rd and 24th shows ... are you driving to NJ after the first show and staying there, or are you crashing in NY then driving in the morning? I can't decide which to do. Think I'm getting NJ hotel for the 23rd and 24th and just duck over after the first show. The real bitch in all this is the parking. Either place, if you don't have a hotel for the day before and day of, you're in parking limbo for half the day.:mad: Unless the hotel is nice enough to let you stay in their lot after checking out (or before checking in).

I have total faith in you guys. :D You're not old and decrepit like me. ;) Actually I think even I can handle it if I can sort out that whole sleeping thing ... I'm going to start experimenting with sleeping medicine again so we'll see. I really, really don't ever want to be reminded what it's like to go 100 hours without sleeping again ... :stunned:.

Question for peeps going to the 23rd and 24th shows ... are you driving to NJ after the first show and staying there, or are you crashing in NY then driving in the morning? I can't decide which to do. Think I'm getting NJ hotel for the 23rd and 24th and just duck over after the first show. The real bitch in all this is the parking. Either place, if you don't have a hotel for the day before and day of, you're in parking limbo for half the day.:mad: Unless the hotel is nice enough to let you stay in their lot after checking out (or before checking in).

You should get a hotel room by Nassau and then give me and Eri a ride over to Newark in the morning (we'll be at the Marriott). Would save our asses. :awesome: And also, then you can just go collapse after Nassau until the next day. :D

where about in nj are you staying? i could prob let you know if parking would be an issue. if you weirded out by telling me..lol..then just know most NJ hotels don't give a crap. They prob don't check the lots that often.

I'm staying in NJ and driving to NY and then back. I'm going home right after the NJ show.

I'm not worried about parking...I think you will fine!

And to answer your other question...we are staying in NC after the show, driving to VA and then home when that show ends.

I'm driving back and forth, since I live in central jersey. And I'm bring different people each day. My car is gonna kill me :(. lol.

I'm driving back and forth, since I live in central jersey. And I'm bring different people each day. My car is gonna kill me :(. lol.

Nah, cars like being driven! Mechanic's little secret.;) Though mine won't be fixed in time for the show ... :(. I got three so hopefully at least one will work ... watch me end up having to drive my 366,000-mile beater to N.Y. and Jersey and back LOL.

I think I'm going to lose my mind deciding what to do. I overengineer everything. You'd think I was training for the f'ing Olympics or something. But I'm really worried whatever choice I make I'll end up getting stuck, having my car towed or being too panicked to enjoy the weekend, and I'll never get barrier. I wish so bad I could make myself chill and take whatever comes. After all, I had a few things go wrong in London, didn't get barrier and still had the time of my life! So I really shouldn't be so obsessed with orchestrating the perfect game-plan.:facepalm:

Anyhow, now that I'm done whining: I think I may get the hotel in N.J., and drive out to N.Y. and back. Though Haley your idea sound pretty good too ... there's an outside chance I may be able to stay with a friend of my dad's on LI, in which case I could get you guys the next day. My biggest problem then would be that I won't sleep after NY, because I'll be worried about getting to N.J. in the morning ... hate to admit I'm that crazy, but it is what it is.:$ *kicks self*

i did... twice, and it is pretty good.

You pay extra, yes. But i always got my tickets on time. And even if you don't, they have a "fan protection" that will make sure that you will receive even a better ticket if they one that you bought is not @ your house the day before the gig.

Plus they charge the seller a lot if they don't send you the ticket. And after that, they give you like $500 as gift to spend on stubhub.

Cool, thanks for the info. It's just weird that the prices for GA range from $100 to $400. Who would buy a $400 ticket when someone else is selling one for $100. It just seemed a little dodgy. :LOL:

i've purchased from them twice...including tickets for this show. im happy with them. i havent encountered a problem and i like that you can call them up if my ticket doesnt do through on the scanner.

Did you pay a relatively reasonable price? I'm considering it myself for Uniondale. After last weekend, I'm in desperate need of more Muse. ;)

Did you pay a relatively reasonable price? I'm considering it myself for Uniondale. After last weekend, I'm in desperate need of more Muse. ;)

yeah. i bought mine around...june? so it was decent.

i think there is a wide range of prices because the cheaper ones will sell out...and therefore the only ones left are the crazy ones..and a desperate Muser might crack. LOL. but yeah thats insane. :)

Only 24 more days! :awesome:

I was very upset a few weeks ago because I found out I had a marching band championship the day of the show, but it turns out it's like 2 in the afternoon so it shouldn't affect it at all! (I have seats so I don't have to queue :D)

I'm so thrilled, this will be my first concert ever. :awesome:

It's SO CLOSE! :LOL: I'm so excited!

So... is it bad that I searched and searched for soccer fields around the Prudential Center, then tweeted to Chris about one that's really close to the venue (less than 5 miles away :awesome:)? :LOL::facepalm:

I don't play soccer or anything, but I am SO hoping he'll do one before the show this time because I won't be lining up so I'd be able to go and cheer him on :LOL:

So... is it bad that I searched and searched for soccer fields around the Prudential Center, then tweeted to Chris about one that's really close to the venue (less than 5 miles away :awesome:)? :LOL::facepalm:

I don't play soccer or anything, but I am SO hoping he'll do one before the show this time because I won't be lining up so I'd be able to go and cheer him on :LOL:

hahahha no i approve.

Well, Chris did say yesterday he'd consider one out on Long Island. So basically, anything in the NYC area is a possibility! Keep tweeting him that you found a place. I'd skip queuing to go meet Chris. :D

Archived