• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I will die of happiness and we will get drunk and throw and after-party at my house!!! :happy:

that's what would happen.

After-party at yours? DO IT. I volunteer my digs for the after-after-party. Any takers for the after-after-after party? :) I didn't realize there was a Newark in Delaware. Is that far from the venue in Newark, NJ?

After-party at yours? DO IT. I volunteer my digs for the after-after-party. Any takers for the after-after-after party? :) I didn't realize there was a Newark in Delaware. Is that far from the venue in Newark, NJ?

Newark, Del., FTW! It's a little over two hours from Newark, N.J. Important to know: We're NEW-ARK. In NJ, it's NORK. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Asking for help/ advice from Muse fans in NYC!!!!

Planned a suprise trip over to New York in late October and have just seen that Muse are in Newark at the same time! My wife won't believe me this was unintentional, but it is pure luck!!

Don't know where to start with getting tickets for the gig, but desperate to be there.

Where is the best place to buy tickets? I know that Ticketmaster.com are selling them but unsure if it's the same process for overseas purchases.

Alternatively, any fans with tickets to sell? Ideally looking for 4?

Any help/ advice would be great, and hopefully see you on the night!

PS

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but first time on the forum.

Asking for help/ advice from Muse fans in NYC!!!!

Planned a suprise trip over to New York in late October and have just seen that Muse are in Newark at the same time! My wife won't believe me this was unintentional, but it is pure luck!!

Don't know where to start with getting tickets for the gig, but desperate to be there.

Where is the best place to buy tickets? I know that Ticketmaster.com are selling them but unsure if it's the same process for overseas purchases.

Alternatively, any fans with tickets to sell? Ideally looking for 4?

Any help/ advice would be great, and hopefully see you on the night!

PS

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but first time on the forum.

Hi there, if you're looking for GA tickets you can check MuseBay and hope that someone decides to post some tickets, or try eBay, StubHub, Craigslist, etc. But if you don't mind seats, I just checked Ticketmaster and was able to find a block of four seated tickets. Via Ticketmaster, you could download and print the tickets yourself, so maybe you want to go this route so you can square the tickets away before getting on your flight to New York, as opposed to if you were to buy tickets from a stranger and hope that they mail the tickets to you on time. Good luck and look forward to seeing you at the gig.

Hi there, if you're looking for GA tickets you can check MuseBay and hope that someone decides to post some tickets, or try eBay, StubHub, Craigslist, etc. But if you don't mind seats, I just checked Ticketmaster and was able to find a block of four seated tickets. Via Ticketmaster, you could download and print the tickets yourself, so maybe you want to go this route so you can square the tickets away before getting on your flight to New York, as opposed to if you were to buy tickets from a stranger and hope that they mail the tickets to you on time. Good luck and look forward to seeing you at the gig.

Hi

Thanks for your help and advice. You're right the last thing you want to happen is buy a ticket from a stranger, travel all that way and then no tickets. I'll let you know how I get on with Ticketmaster.

Thanks again!

Finally got my train tickets. :awesome:

All I know of that's that close is a Hilton (where I'm staying :awesome:) that's around the corner from the venue... less than half a mile away:)

I'm staying there too (or at least I have a reservation there) ;)

Looks like the Hilton is gonna be the Muser Hotel. :D

Unfortunately even though I was thinking of staying there also, my friend can get us a cheaper (or possibly free) hotel room closer to the airport. Guess we'll just take a cab to and from Prudential Center, I don't think it's too far. :erm:

Archived