• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

OK, going back on topic, someone needs to organize the super-duper Muser meet up for the NY/NJ gigs before we end up doing nothing. Wasn't agenthal supposed to be the point person? Where you at Haley?? I'd organize, but things would fall apart pretty quickly :LOL: I've already suggested the tailgating party day of, but that'll depend on if tailgating is even allowed at the venues. I know it isn't allowed at Prudential Center, but it may be at Nassau. Also, we should do something Friday night if everyone will be in town then.

OK, going back on topic, someone needs to organize the super-duper Muser meet up for the NY/NJ gigs before we end up doing nothing. Wasn't agenthal supposed to be the point person? Where you at Haley?? I'd organize, but things would fall apart pretty quickly :LOL: I've already suggested the tailgating party day of, but that'll depend on if tailgating is even allowed at the venues. I know it isn't allowed at Prudential Center, but it may be at Nassau. Also, we should do something Friday night if everyone will be in town then.

My boyfriend, brother and I will be in the city all day friday(aren't we meeting you there to get our tickets?)

Someone hook up a massive Muser meet up please!!! :D

My boyfriend, brother and I will be in the city all day friday(aren't we meeting you there to get our tickets?)

Someone hook up a massive Muser meet up please!!! :D

Yup, we're still meeting Friday, and I'm trying to get another boardie I'm selling tickets to to come out on Friday also. That's a start. Maybe karaoke. We should do karaoke and see who reproduces the Bliss falsetto the best (girls need a handicap, duh). Then we should break dance and robot to Undisclosed Desires. And maybe cap the night off with a spirited rendition of Neutron Star Collision: The Musical, complete with ballet leaps and triple axel spins. ... It'd help if we weren't sober. :D

Yup, we're still meeting Friday, and I'm trying to get another boardie I'm selling tickets to to come out on Friday also. That's a start. Maybe karaoke. We should do karaoke and see who reproduces the Bliss falsetto the best (girls need a handicap, duh). Then we should break dance and robot to Undisclosed Desires. And maybe cap the night off with a spirited rendition of Neutron Star Collision: The Musical, complete with ballet leaps and triple axel spins. ... It'd help if we weren't sober. :D

:LOL: You make me want to go so badly. To bad I'm too young and I won't even be here. Here meaning the mid-west of PA

Well...I don't drink lol (I'm also not old enough, but I don't like alcohol in general lol) BUT... I say we break out the Micro Cuts falsetto, I kill that song!!:LOL:

A handicap? What, are you going to make us sing it an octave higher?:LOL: I actually have a hard time hitting the top end of Matt's range without just sounding awful. I have a pretty good voice, but I'm an alto ... and when it gets up that high, I start to sound like a convulsing rodent. But Bliss I can actually do decently.:D An NSC group performance would be ace ... :LOL: Or a guy-girl duet, with others onstage as interpretive dancers in the background.

Not sure I'll be drinking due to health reasons, but even if not, I'll have no trouble coming up with silliness.:p

You go everywhere :rolleyes: Every festival and/or concert I practically ever hear of, you're going to it lol

Me? :supersad: i wish, just a few gigs here i the US, & wembley, i saw them i argentina too but cause i was living there... :chuckle:

buuuut, i was saying, if they organize a south american tour, then i have the perfect excuse "Mom! i want to know our culture, our history!" lol

A handicap? What, are you going to make us sing it an octave higher?:LOL: I actually have a hard time hitting the top end of Matt's range without just sounding awful. I have a pretty good voice, but I'm an alto ... and when it gets up that high, I start to sound like a convulsing rodent. But Bliss I can actually do decently.:D An NSC group performance would be ace ... :LOL: Or a guy-girl duet, with others onstage as interpretive dancers in the background.

Not sure I'll be drinking due to health reasons, but even if not, I'll have no trouble coming up with silliness.:p

I sign up for getting dress as a star, then someone else can be the black hole and we have

"Supermassive black hole, live in broadway"

Archived