• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Well since they charge for parking, they need to have attendants there obviously. And I doubt there going to have people waiting all day for parking. I can double check this weekend though (a cousin used to work security). And other questions I should ask him?

What is the parking situation like at Prudential? Is it covered parking adjacent to the venue, or open lots? I'm staying in NY and plan to take the train in, but I'm curious.

I've never been to the Hard Rock up there. What's it like?

This definitely isn't my first time up there, my entire family is from NYC:D

Its got The Edge's guitar :awesome:

Lol

Does the train take you pretty much directly to the Center? Me and my mom are taking the train and I was just wondering.

Its got The Edge's guitar :awesome:

Lol

Does the train take you pretty much directly to the Center? Me and my mom are taking the train and I was just wondering.

I have not a clue about the train. I know that Prudential doesn't have their own stop( there's a bunch of information on their website):D

My friend told me that Newark Penn Station is two blocks from the Prudential Center, so it should be an easy walk.

I have not a clue about the train. I know that Prudential doesn't have their own stop( there's a bunch of information on their website):D

Yeah, its only two blocks from the train station. When you pull in, you'll see Prudential Center in all its glory. Lol. Its very hard to miss. ;)

We're driving, but it looks so tempting to take the train lol. In the end I think parking will be our best bet, and we'll have a place to put our jackets and stuff =]

It's weird talking about wearing jackets when we don't have to wear them down here until about mid-January, and even then it never gets like, super freezing.

It's weird talking about wearing jackets when we don't have to wear them down here until about mid-January, and even then it never gets like, super freezing.

that will be a pain, tbh... i will have to bring some bag or something with me to put my stuff since im planing on queue at 6 am,

unless...:rolleyes: someone would let me put my stuff in their car :LOL:

that will be a pain, tbh... i will have to bring some bag or something with me to put my stuff since im planing on queue at 6 am,

unless...:rolleyes: someone would let me put my stuff in their car :LOL:

I'm sure you could keep your stuff in our car, as long as you safe us a spot at the front of the line ;)

I'm sure you could keep your stuff in our car, as long as you safe us a spot at the front of the line ;)

I'm also driving up, since its only about an hour from mi casa. and I wanna bring blankets and food and crap because I'm also going to Nassau the night before, and I'll be very very exhausted. :\ lol.

I'm also driving up, since its only about an hour from mi casa. and I wanna bring blankets and food and crap because I'm also going to Nassau the night before, and I'll be very very exhausted. :\ lol.

I wanted to go to Nassau, but that's like, a 3.5 hour train ride there and back, and then leaving at like, 4-5am to go to NJ the next day....would not work lol. It's still going to be a 3 hour car ride, but hey, it'll be totally worth it.:LOL:

I wanted to go to Nassau, but that's like, a 3.5 hour train ride there and back, and then leaving at like, 4-5am to go to NJ the next day....would not work lol. It's still going to be a 3 hour car ride, but hey, it'll be totally worth it.:LOL:

Yeah man. Haha. We got seats so its not a problem if we end up getting to the venue right before it starts. :)

What's gonna suck is getting out of there and back home... only to drive to Newark the next morning. :( hmm... maybe I'll bring a cot too...

Yeah man. Haha. We got seats so its not a problem if we end up getting to the venue right before it starts. :)

What's gonna suck is getting out of there and back home... only to drive to Newark the next morning. :( hmm... maybe I'll bring a cot too...

I think we're leaving CT at like, 5am...:LOL:

Thanks man, but i ment like a picture of the stage or something.

Oh, not sure about that. I'm pretty sure no matter where you're sitting, you'll have a good view of the action, thanks to the way the towers are set up at Muse's arena gigs. In fact, I'd say I had a better view seated all the way opposite the stage at MSG than standing a couple of rows back in the GA pit at other gigs this year (you get the visuals + light show that people standing way up front tend to miss).

Oh, not sure about that. I'm pretty sure no matter where you're sitting, you'll have a good view of the action, thanks to the way the towers are set up at Muse's arena gigs. In fact, I'd say I had a better view seated all the way opposite the stage at MSG than standing a couple of rows back in the GA pit at other gigs this year (you get the visuals + light show that people standing way up front tend to miss).

Ahhh ok I should be fine then, thanks

Hey guys,

I won't be going to this gig but since I created the thread I was asked by Bailey Essrog to put up a poll for songs you want to hear. He gave me the song options. Hope you guys have fun at this gig!! I'll be rocking out at the Ohio shows.

The poll was a great idea Im interested to see what songs come out on top

Archived