• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

woooo!!

So what's the story with the "massive nyc muser party" tag?????

p.s. Got my Muse keychain and awesome butterfly shirt in the mail today :D

You got the butterfly shirt?! :supersad: I want it so badly D:

I got a The Resistance poster today :awesome: It looks so epic, sitting there, on my wall :'D

can't.wait.for.this.concert!!!

I'm listening to Hullabaloo....mmmmmm :D

btw, I got super lucky with the butterfly shirt, I just decided to look on a whim and it was there and I bought it before I realized it was a hot commodity lol.

D: Darn you! But I need to save up for this concert! I only have like, $20 saved up so far because I was in debt to my parents :shifty: But now I'm free to save up and I have really got to start mowing more people's lawns...

EDIT: GUESS WHO KEEPS THIS GIG? :awesome:

D: Darn you! But I need to save up for this concert! I only have like, $20 saved up so far because I was in debt to my parents :shifty: But now I'm free to save up and I have really got to start mowing more people's lawns...

EDIT: GUESS WHO KEEPS THIS GIG? :awesome:

Can I be co-keeper?? I'm coming up alllllllllllllllllllll the way from Florida :supersad:

:LOL: So today I was wondering "Is it too early to start looking for a Halloween costume?" and then I though "Nah, Halloween's not that far away!"

Then I realized that the concert is before Halloween :LOL: Therefore by my very strange thought process, the show's not that far away either :LOL: (That made NO sense. I love it :p)

Anyway, we're getting closer and closer every day!

Are you guys still gonna record videos for the US Gigs project, by the way? :)

:LOL: So today I was wondering "Is it too early to start looking for a Halloween costume?" and then I though "Nah, Halloween's not that far away!"

Then I realized that the concert is before Halloween :LOL: Therefore by my very strange thought process, the show's not that far away either :LOL: (That made NO sense. I love it :p)

If you can purchase tickets for a 2011 concert, it isn't too early to purchase a Halloween custome. ;)

Any updates on the NY/NJ Muser meet-up? Hope it's not falling by the wayside -- I know a bunch of you are going to multiple gigs, but I'd like to make this one count!

nothing specific that i know...

btw im so freaking lost... i cant believe last time i checked to forum was a week ago...

is so frustrating to be in the middle of nowhere.. :facepalm:

but im in the city for 2 days, so first thing i did.. open FB and .MU lol!

i was thinking that this gigs are getting closer :rolleyes:, i only have 1 1/2 months for Wembley and after that only a month for this gigs...

My mom told me today that i seriously need a "MUSE DIET" and stop it with them for a few weeks... :shifty: i dont know what the hell is wrong with that woman :noey:

how's summer treating you guys?

I actually feel pressed for time because I feel like I'm not gonna get enough money in time. :eek:

And my summer's good. :shifty: But I have no free days in August, so it'll be over so soon D: Good thing= Muse concert. Bad thing= School.

btw im so freaking lost... i cant believe last time i checked to forum was a week ago...

i was thinking that this gigs are getting closer :rolleyes:, i only have 1 1/2 months for Wembley and after that only a month for this gigs...

My mom told me today that i seriously need a "MUSE DIET" and stop it with them for a few weeks... :shifty: i dont know what the hell is wrong with that woman :noey:

What is summer??lol I work full-time. It's so hot down here!!! How is your summer going?

:LOL: Musers are so misunderstood, no? Especially by our "civilian" friends and family.

Loving my summer. It's actually winter down here, and a cool 40-45 degrees everyday. I really need to do this every summer to escape the oppressive NYC heat... N-A-S-T-Y!

What is summer??lol I work full-time. It's so hot down here!!! How is your summer going?

lol

im in my host family's summer place in 'wisconsin, it sucks... no internet, no tv... horse flies bugging me all the time... it is freaking annoying cause nothing is close, so to get some places i need a ride of someone, and "someone" not always can... :mad:

anyways, some days between the week days i get to go to downtown Madison, or Chicago... so no summer fun for me for now... but once i go back to seattle i'll start having some fun cause one of my friends is going back to her country the same day that im leaving to London :awesome:

btw here is so freaking hot... even when is raining... :supersad: i miss rainy and cold Seattle

I've got two words for you all: tailgate party. Apparently you can't tailgate in the true sense at Prudential Center because of open-container and no-fire laws in Newark, but we could probably get away with something ghetto-picnic style; in Nassau as far as I know, tailgating is allowed in all of its burger/hot dog-grilling and coolers-filled-with-cold-ones glory. I wasn't planning on lining up early for either gig, but if anyone's down for this I've got no problems doing so. (Not sure why between the Newark and Nassau threads, Nassau seems to get the shaft but it is what it is... :LOL:)

Archived