• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Also, can I just say my walk to the barrier was legendary. I guess with the way the line went, I got in first (my group was first in line, we queued at 6am) but the rest got caught behind a non-working scanner and such. Ran to the floor and then started walking. Then I noticed there was NO ONE behind me. So I stopped, skipped, walked backwards, and looked around like WTF?! One of the security people someone in the arena was like, "The show is for you! Just for you!" I was like yeah, and took a bow. Got to the barrier, and was like hmmm, which spot do I want? And then it was like a full other minute before anyone else joined me. Hahaha.

Other legendary moment: Kevin Couture crowdsurfing (you drunkard) at the end of KOC. Though if he had gone over my head like 2 others did I would have killed him. Then fighting security to give me a high five and all the way out of the pit. :LOL: LEGEND I TELL YOU! Haha, Kevin, you rule!

Also, I thank Chris for taking pity on me and tossing me a pick after Matt ignored me. Cheers!

Also, can I just say my walk to the barrier was legendary. I guess with the way the line went, I got in first (my group was first in line, we queued at 6am) but the rest got caught behind a non-working scanner and such. Ran to the floor and then started walking. Then I noticed there was NO ONE behind me. So I stopped, skipped, walked backwards, and looked around like WTF?! One of the security people someone in the arena was like, "The show is for you! Just for you!" I was like yeah, and took a bow. Got to the barrier, and was like hmmm, which spot do I want? And then it was like a full other minute before anyone else joined me. Hahaha.

Other legendary moment: Kevin Couture crowdsurfing (you drunkard) at the end of KOC. Though if he had gone over my head like 2 others did I would have killed him. Then fighting security to give me a high five and all the way out of the pit. :LOL: LEGEND I TELL YOU! Haha, Kevin, you rule!

Also, I thank Chris for taking pity on me and tossing me a pick after Matt ignored me. Cheers!

epic!! whats chris's pick look like? same as matt's? :)

Oh, I will. Problem is, Feeling Good is on the towers, so he can't see me do it. But trust me, when I mock Guiding Light, I do it right. Catherine was yelling at me for it because I was ruining the song for her and I'm sure everyone around me (along with Matt in front of me) were like WTF?! I mean, I was like the only one not dead during that song anyways, so it does make one easily noticeable. :LOL:

You! ARE! MY! IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::yesey::yesey:

I hate guiding light haha! <3

epic!! whats chris's pick look like? same as matt's? :)

No, it isn't! It's red and has like a grip thing and Muse is like part of the plastic. On Matt's, if you get them wet, the Muse logo can rub off as it's ink.

You! ARE! MY! IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::yesey::yesey:

I hate guiding light haha! <3

Haha yeah, me too. I was actually disappointed I didn't get to mock it again at the Pru because I didn't forget my little yellow flashy light this time that I use at Wembley! :LOL: Oh well, maybe in Charlottesville. ;):p

Haha yeah, me too. I was actually disappointed I didn't get to mock it again at the Pru because I didn't forget my little yellow flashy light this time that I use at Wembley! :LOL: Oh well, maybe in Charlottesville. ;):p

haha nah hopefully you will never have to mock it again... you got their worst song swapped for their best one :D :D I will be giving it some serious mocking if I see it in brisbane :LOL:

haha nah hopefully you will never have to mock it again... you got their worst song swapped for their best one :D :D I will be giving it some serious mocking if I see it in brisbane :LOL:

I wish someone had it on video. You have NO IDEA how into to it I get. It is actually my goal to be on the tour DVD, mocking it at Wembley (as at the arena shows, they never turn the camera to the audience during that song). I can dream, yeah? :LOL: I think I made my point though.

I wish someone had it on video. You have NO IDEA how into to it I get. It is actually my goal to be on the tour DVD, mocking it at Wembley (as at the arena shows, they never turn the camera to the audience during that song). I can dream, yeah? :LOL: I think I made my point though.

:LOL: that'd be hilarious if like on the dvd during GL you can just hear some person screaming all abusively about GL and various other poor aspects of their tour haha good luck! :p

No Haley, YOU are the Legend. :D

Mine was pretty lame. :$ Only like two people were standing. :stunned:

My worst fear :mad::eek: A shitty section can suck the energy right out of you.

It's hard. Since I took one for the team and did it at Wembley, I told everyone around me to do it this time instead. I saw the setlist ahead of time, so was like, "Start filming at Nishe so you get the whole thing!" :LOL:

Just out of curiosity, how did you see the setlist? Did you see it on the stage?

My worst fear :mad::eek: A shitty section can suck the energy right out of you.

This was my first concert (ever, not just Muse! :$) so I was high ON LIFE!. :p Nothing sucked the energy out of me! :LOL:

Although for some reason I don't remember much of the show. . . It's like I have some memory loss. :eek: It might have been because I was so tired from my marching band competition though.

My third Muse show, first GA show, and it was BY FAR the greatest concert I've ever been to.

Got on line at 2 and met some very awesome people. One person that I made friends with is actually on the messageboard but I forgot her username. Hopefully I find you! But we talked during the 4 1/2 hours and made some signs. I made a "PLAY BLISS" sign and everybody else did too.

Went in and I was like the 2nd row from the barrier! It was so amazing being up that close to the stage. Truly surreal. I was with the group from the line but we kinda drifted apart after some assholes got closer to the stage and me and my friend moved back a few but still very close. Waited until Metric came on and I gotta say, they were actually pretty good. The bass was a little too loud but they were pretty awesome.

Muse came on and the crowd went nuts, including me. New Born was fucking INSANE. The people around me were a little wild but I didn't mind at all. I enjoyed it as much as they did.

I was enjoying the standard set, when all of a sudden...CITIZEN FUCKING ERASED!!! Everybody went CRAZY and I started flipping out! I couldn't believe they were actually playing it! That performance was by far the craziest of the night and the crowd was unbelievable. I'll never forget that.

Back to the standard set but loved every minute. I tried touching the eye balloons during PIB but I missed every time. SS and KOC was fucking awesome in the pit. Never in my life have I rocked out that hard. Also during SS a guy in a business suit all of a sudden showed up and was rocking out next to me. Just awesome. By the end of the show I was about 10 rows from the barrier. I can't believe how far back I moved.

Greatest experience of my life and a night I'll never forget. Got some good pictures and only small clips. Truly the most incredible night ever.

It's hard. Since I took one for the team and did it at Wembley, I told everyone around me to do it this time instead. I saw the setlist ahead of time, so was like, "Start filming at Nishe so you get the whole thing!" :LOL:

Hahaha. Dude! I saw it as well, on one of the camera platforms during MotP. Then I texted Naomi. I tried telling my bro about it, but he couldn't hear me. So I just pointed at the tattoo on my wrist (It says "for one moment") and he started freaking the fuck out. Its the one song he wanted to hear. :LOL:

Hahaha. Dude! I saw it as well, on one of the camera platforms during MotP. Then I texted Naomi. I tried telling my bro about it, but he couldn't hear me. So I just pointed at the tattoo on my wrist (It says "for one moment") and he started freaking the fuck out. Its the one song he wanted to hear. :LOL:

I was kinda bummed at being at the wrong concert :(

No Haley, YOU are the Legend. :D

Awww, shucks!

Just out of curiosity, how did you see the setlist? Did you see it on the stage?

As Carina said, it was on the camera platform. Normally they fold it over, but as soon as I noticed it came undone, I took a pic and zoomed in! ;) I'm mad at Finn though because he legit promised me a setlist and then ran off. And after our huge conversation of how awesome Biffy is and how much The Big Stink sucks as well!

Or kinda better yet, WHY would you want to see the setlist haha. :LOL:

I can understand why she would. She's already seen them a bunch of times on this tour, so if I were in her shoes, I'd also want to know if there were gonna be any surprises. I understand that it will alleviate that moment from last night when I was still struggling to wrap my head around the fact that actually fucking played CE, but I'd still enjoy the song either way. And it gave her the chance to let those around her know when to start recording.

We got most of ce recorded but when matt went over to the piano, the batteries ran out, so it took us a few seconds to get the camera working again, you didn't miss anything though.

At a softer, slower part you can hear me and Tyler(amuseme545) screaming our heads off about how lucky we were. :chuckle: We were the only ones around who knew what was going on.

I can understand why she would. She's already seen them a bunch of times on this tour, so if I were in her shoes, I'd also want to know if there were gonna be any surprises. I understand that it will alleviate that moment from last night when I was still struggling to wrap my head around the fact that actually fucking played CE, but I'd still enjoy the song either way. And it gave her the chance to let those around her know when to start recording.

I remember when CE came on, I had basically three emotions.

1.) "WTF??" -beginning

2.) "YAYY!" -song

3.) "WTF??" -end of song

Archived