mebbe they dropped exo 1 because of the weather and that accounts for a missing song? :erm:

if so, they should have replaced it with blliss/darkshines/uno :LOL:

Also this. Maybe Take a Bow should be the designated back up song?

not necessarily ALL fans, just a certain subset of fans who post here. While CE is one of my favorites, too, what I want Muse to play is what they feel like playing, because I think that's what makes a good performance.

You think there are fans that would be unhappy if Muse came out with a minimalist stage show and just rocked out for the whole gig? :erm: Because that's basically what Arman was saying...

I find it hard to believe there would be any fan that would be looking at the festival setup and hearing a fully on fire band that would go "show was crap, it really needed a UFO and some graphics of the nasonex bee...."

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the set, ufo or whatever, but it seems like you're taking an odd stand here...

You think there are fans that would be unhappy if Muse came out with a minimalist stage show and just rocked out for the whole gig? :erm: Because that's basically what Arman was saying...

I find it hard to believe there would be any fan that would be looking at the festival setup and hearing a fully on fire band that would go "show was crap, it really needed a UFO and some graphics of the nasonex bee...."

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the set, ufo or whatever, but it seems like you're taking an odd stand here...

needed more tinfoil :chuckle:

The Nasonex bee!! I :LOL:ed.

I just entered this thread and I really don't want to look at the posts before :p Can someone tell me any surprises in the setlist?

Even though I despise your laziness :phu:

MK

CE

Uprising

SMBH

Interlude + hysteria

NB

Nishe

USOE

Resistance

UD

House of the rising sun jam?

TIRO

Starlight

PIB

SS

Harmonica man + KOC

I thought that at first, but now I'm thinking it isn't really a surprise considering the crowd and that it was a festival.

Now, if they skip it at one of the stadium shows, then I'll be shocked! ;)

It seems like they're rotating through the regulars.

Unnatural and New Born are becoming more commonly dropped and TIRO, Map, SS and now NSC have been taken out at at least one show each.

Kinda wish they'd buff up a bit and play Uno or something else from the polls. But hey! I'm nitpicking. They played CE. That's awesome.

Besides, I don't expect them to play the really rare ones so early on. If they don't play them at all for the entire summer, then I'll complain, but for now, I'm happy. Go Muse! :happy:

Archived