So if anyone going to this concert could do me a favor it'd be greatly appreciated!

I bought a size small shirt (pictures below) at the Cincinnati gig but my friend didn't have any money so she couldn't buy anything. I was going to buy her this bag and a hat online for her birthday (or Christmas), but my parents refuse to order anything online plus it's a lot more expensive online. So I was wondering if I sent anyone the shirt, they could buy me that bag and the hat at this concert and send it back to me. If it means anything I can't find the shirt anywhere online so it must be a tour only shirt, and it has the US tour dates on the back. They cost pretty much the same amount; the shirt is $32 and the bag and hat together is $30. I'd pay for your shipping also!

I'm not sure which hat she wanted, either this or this. Either one would work!

036.jpg?t=1287202886

037.jpg?t=1287202947

I think I have asked 4 different gig threads and everyone has outright ignored me except for one person so if someone could do this for me it'd be HUGELY appreciated! Or at least make a post saying you can't so I know someone is reading this? By the way, especially if you're in seats, then getting merchandise will be really easy and you wouldn't lose any money at all if you did this for me. In fact, you'd save $2, if that makes a difference! Plus you'd be helping a poor sixteen year old out. And you would be amazing! If you need more pics just let me know and if you're not sure but you might (like you don't know if you want this shirt or another one yet until you're there), please let me know as well!

Let me know if you're interested by PMing me and I'll send the shirt and shipping cost asap.

P.S. sorry for the extremely long post!

So if anyone going to this concert could do me a favor it'd be greatly appreciated!

I bought a size small shirt (pictures below) at the Cincinnati gig but my friend didn't have any money so she couldn't buy anything. I was going to buy her this bag and a hat online for her birthday (or Christmas), but my parents refuse to order anything online plus it's a lot more expensive online. So I was wondering if I sent anyone the shirt, they could buy me that bag and the hat at this concert and send it back to me. If it means anything I can't find the shirt anywhere online so it must be a tour only shirt, and it has the US tour dates on the back. They cost pretty much the same amount; the shirt is $32 and the bag and hat together is $30. I'd pay for your shipping also!

I'm not sure which hat she wanted, either this or this. Either one would work!

036.jpg?t=1287202886

037.jpg?t=1287202947

I think I have asked 4 different gig threads and everyone has outright ignored me except for one person so if someone could do this for me it'd be HUGELY appreciated! Or at least make a post saying you can't so I know someone is reading this? By the way, especially if you're in seats, then getting merchandise will be really easy and you wouldn't lose any money at all if you did this for me. In fact, you'd save $2, if that makes a difference! Plus you'd be helping a poor sixteen year old out. And you would be amazing! If you need more pics just let me know and if you're not sure but you might (like you don't know if you want this shirt or another one yet until you're there), please let me know as well!

Let me know if you're interested by PMing me and I'll send the shirt and shipping cost asap.

P.S. sorry for the extremely long post!

Hey sweetie, I'm sorry no one has responded to you. That's not very nice. Bad Musers :phu: I am in the seats for the Raleigh show and will try to find the hat and bag for you. Don't send me the shirt until I confirm that I was able to get the stuff for you. Please PM me with your information and YOU MUST REMIND ME CLOSER TO THE DAY. I will be in a Muse-induced frenzy at that time and can't promise that I will remember. I will give you my # so you can text and remind me.

The NC group is so much more chatty than the VA group :ninja:

I noticed! I think it is because most people on this thread are also attending Raleigh, so they are using that thread to do their discussions. Why post twice? However, someone like me, who is not going to Raleigh, finds this thread a sadly quiet place. :'( I feel like I am doing most of the talking! :LOL:

I noticed! I think it is because most people on this thread are also attending Raleigh, so they are using that thread to do their discussions. Why post twice? However, someone like me, who is not going to Raleigh, finds this thread a sadly quiet place. :'( I feel like I am doing most of the talking! :LOL:

I try to balance my time nicely btw here and Ral, but Ral is just more chatty. Don't know why? Anyways, I'm excited about this one because it's the show that I will be queuing for. Question, and if this has been asked and discussed, please forgive me. What time is everyone getting out there? Since I'm driving from Ral, I won't get there until about 12:00. I really want barrier and I'm afraid that 12:00 might be too late :( However, then I think that maybe a lot of people won't get out there earlier than that, so I still might have a chance. Any thoughts?

Hey sweetie, I'm sorry no one has responded to you. That's not very nice. Bad Musers :phu: I am in the seats for the Raleigh show and will try to find the hat and bag for you. Don't send me the shirt until I confirm that I was able to get the stuff for you. Please PM me with your information and YOU MUST REMIND ME CLOSER TO THE DAY. I will be in a Muse-induced frenzy at that time and can't promise that I will remember. I will give you my # so you can text and remind me.

Thank you! I just sent you a message. :happy:

It would be a pain to post the same message twice :LOL:

On a side note, I don't think I realize how close the concert actually is. I still need to go out and do some last minute shopping for the queue line.

I'm excited about this one because it's the show that I will be queuing for. Question, and if this has been asked and discussed, please forgive me. What time is everyone getting out there? Since I'm driving from Ral, I won't get there until about 12:00. I really want barrier and I'm afraid that 12:00 might be too late :( However, then I think that maybe a lot of people won't get out there earlier than that, so I still might have a chance. Any thoughts?

Like Iburnslikethesun said, I think most people going to the VA show are coming from NC. They probably wont get there until the same time as you. I plan on getting there at 8 with my brother. I think a few others are going to be there earlier. I've never queued before so I can't really say. But that's the impression I've gotten.

I'm here and I'm not going to NC. :) But you're right, this thread is a bit quiet.:stunned:

I'm super excited about this gig because it will be the first time my kids have seen Muse and my son's first concert ever. I can't wait to see thier faces. This gig is all about them. Nassau Coliseum in NY is all about ME :D. I'm queuing for that gig. :dance:

On a side note, I don't think I realize how close the concert actually is. I still need to go out and do some last minute shopping for the queue line.

Me too! I have to go to my parents house to pick up my old sleeping bag and some old jackets and other warm stuff I left there when I moved (it was May, so why bother with the winter stuff?). I need to be prepared. I know I will be cold. I will be dressed like an eskimo, at least early. Feel free to laugh at me!:LOL:

Me too! I have to go to my parents house to pick up my old sleeping bag and some old jackets and other warm stuff I left there when I moved (it was May, so why bother with the winter stuff?). I need to be prepared. I know I will be cold. I will be dressed like an eskimo, at least early. Feel free to laugh at me!:LOL:

You just reminded me about dressing for the cold:LOL:. For some reason that never occurred to me. I'll be bringing a jacket and hoodie!

I might just get a survival blanket... I guess we should be seeing the forecast for Wednesday soon. (I really hope it doesn't rain).

I wish I had all that stuff from Wembley now... inflatable chairs, blankets, tinfoil blankets, etc. etc. etc. :LOL:

You just reminded me about dressing for the cold:LOL:. For some reason that never occurred to me. I'll be bringing a jacket and hoodie!

I might just get a survival blanket... I guess we should be seeing the forecast for Wednesday soon. (I really hope it doesn't rain).

I don't think it will be too bad by mid-day ... but it will be very cold in the morning, even on a nice day ... I didn't see that coming at Wembley and got pretty sick. I think if you have a sleeping bag or just some warm clothes, plus a poncho if it rains and a survival blanket, you can curl up and tough it out ... I'm guessing once it get to noon, 1, we can all dump the survival gear in our cars (or someone else's car if you don't have one) and it shouldn't be bad. Unless it rains, in which case we'll all be wet and freezing all day ... :LOL:. I recommend having an extra poncho or garbage bag ... one to wear and one to sit on. If it rains, staying dry is the key to staying warm.

I wish I had all that stuff from Wembley now... inflatable chairs, blankets, tinfoil blankets, etc. etc. etc. :LOL:

I have an inflatable chair but it's HUGE and I think you need AC power to inflate it. I'll check it out though, it may not even hold air anymore.

I don't think it will be too bad by mid-day ... but it will be very cold in the morning, even on a nice day ... I didn't see that coming at Wembley and got pretty sick. I think if you have a sleeping bag or just some warm clothes, plus a poncho if it rains and a survival blanket, you can curl up and tough it out ... I'm guessing once it get to noon, 1, we can all dump the survival gear in our cars (or someone else's car if you don't have one) and it shouldn't be bad. Unless it rains, in which case we'll all be wet and freezing all day ... :LOL:. I recommend having an extra poncho or garbage bag ... one to wear and one to sit on. If it rains, staying dry is the key to staying warm.

One thing I hate about VA is that the cold is wet cold. In New Hampshire it was a very dry cold. (I probably sound crazy)

I'll be adding two poncho's to my list. But if it rains I can basically guarantee you my brother is gonna chicken out. In which case you musers will have to keep me company :p x) .

You have no idea how much you guys have helped me out with these queuing tips. I would have been miserable all day if I didn't have you guys to ask questions and give me tips :LOL:

I'm not going to raleigh, yeah some muser asked where to meet the band.... I dunno look for the bus? that's what I'm doing...

And since (I think) this is the last like non-festival gig in the U.S. right?

so I don't think they'll be in a hurry and the likely hood of us getting a different line up is larger.

Just what I was thinking about... maybe a more experienced muser will able to enlighten me

cheers

I'm not going to raleigh, yeah some muser asked where to meet the band.... I dunno look for the bus? that's what I'm doing...

The bus comes with a large fleet of Peterbilt tricks. Hard to miss.;) Whether or not the band exits right where those are or takes a circuitous rout, who knows ... kind of luck of the draw ... fans may also be asked to leave by security. I might wait around a bit ... I'm not into chasing down the band and being aggressive, I don't want to disrespect them ... but if they decide to come out and greet fans, I want to be there of course.:)

As for the setlist, hard to say. Hope they mix it up a bit, but if not, I'm planning to rock out like a maniac anyway ... last one for a while!

I'm not going to NC :supersad:

Does anyone know a good place to eat in C'Ville? We have seats, and are getting into town @4:30 probably ... will need a place for dinner. Any particularly interesting, good spots to check out?

I'd be interested in this as well. I'm bringing out my grad school roomie as an early 40th BDay present, and neither of us have been to the area before.

i haven't been in this thread, at all :shifty:

but i'm almost done packing my suitcase :awesome: and just wanted to say Hi :)

will see all ofyou in just a week :yesey:

Have fun up north. I will be watching to see if you get #FURYforNASSAU :p Take care of that flag, I wanna sign it when I see ya in C'ville. I can't remember, are you going to Ral also?

Edit - Duh, I see it in your signature line. See ya on the 26th!

Archived