im trying to figure it out, im renting a car in newark for both shows (23,24) and then im thinking in renting a car in NC, for both shows to, (26,27) and return it in nc... cause is a 3 hours trip from VA ,

but i dont know. :(

Are there no Musers driving from Raleigh to Va. that could give you a ride?:( I can't get that many days off so I'm not doing N.C. ... otherwise I'd be driving the whole nine yards. I hope you can work something out.

Niiiiiice vanity tag! I finally violated my very strict "no stickers on cars" rule to put a classy white die-cut Muse logo in the quarter window of my '87 Mercedes ... it looks quite badass if I may say. Where were you in Delaware?

I have had it since 2004 and only in the last year people started commenting on it. This was on my way to NYC for the MTV gig

Ick, but then you'd have to take the train up to DC from NC, yeah?

yeah, thats the thing...

ill try to get a ride from someone... :) probably that will work out, ill pay gas, whatever...

but im not selling my ticket :mad:

Are there no Musers driving from Raleigh to Va. that could give you a ride?:( I can't get that many days off so I'm not doing N.C. ... otherwise I'd be driving the whole nine yards. I hope you can work something out.

i guess so.. i'll try to ask someone... maybe a caritative soul :D

i got one week of vacations for the whole "muse week" :rolleyes:

Guest frankdotcom
Williamsburg itself is shite for gigs. Doesn't have real venues. Although William and Mary hosted Muse back in 2007 (gigs of this size are a rarity)

However Williamsburg is near so many things. ~45 minutes south is Norfolk (I myself am going to see Phoenix there tonight at the Norva) and Virginia Beach, and then ~45 mins north is Richmond and they always have excellent bands playing at the National. Then you have Washington DC about 3 hours away for the 930 club. Went there earlier this month, and it was a blast.

So basically if a band is coming to VA, you can probably see them and get back to campus the same night and be fine the next morning. I do it all the time. :)

That's cool - I'm relieved, because the town where I go to uni at the moment is really bad for gigs compared to my home town. I was worried I was gonna have another year of live music deprivation :p

This is going to be my second ever Muse concert. I just went in March and wow I'm so excited to go again. I live in Maryland I'm driving five hours alone to go. I missed the sale because I had to wait until I got money but I just bought a floor ticket for $80! Wow I'm so excited I could cry. :)

congrats! floor = BESTEVAR. :D haha, which March show did you go to? I was at the B'more one :)

The Patriot Center show on March 1st. :) If your signature is right, we were at the same show! I wish I had gone to the Baltimore one, but they released that date later and as soon as the Fairfax one came out it was the closest one so I want haha I wish I had enough money to go to both like you did. I wanted to so badly. Lucky!

Ok, so as a mothers day gift, my dad's first suggestion was: GET HER MUSE TICKETS.

Would it be better to get my parents front row seats on the upper tier if it's close to the stage (313), or would section 105 R be better?

(Me and a couple mates obviously have tickets for GA already :ninja:)

MUSE-Seating-Chart.jpg

or are their better places to buy tickets where there's a shot at getting better seats? :eek:

help would be amazingly appreciated!

Ok, so as a mothers day gift, my dad's first suggestion was: GET HER MUSE TICKETS.

Would it be better to get my parents front row seats on the upper tier if it's close to the stage (313), or would section 105 R be better?

(Me and a couple mates obviously have tickets for GA already :ninja:)

MUSE-Seating-Chart.jpg

or are their better places to buy tickets where there's a shot at getting better seats? :eek:

help would be amazingly appreciated!

Try StubHub. Does she care about seeing the light show better or the band better? Because if it's light show get lower level seats directly facing the stage. If it's band, then obviously ones closer to the stage, in a lower level.

We did! :awesome: I wish you could have gone to both, too! You can never get too much Muse in a week, haha :) Yeah, the staggered dates are such a bitch, especially when it's a matter of nearness. :noey:

omg you're signature is exactly like MY muse gig history! (i should copy paste :awesome:) are you going to be in the pit?

btw i got my parents sweet sitting tickets from stubhub so thanks to the person who suggested :happy:

omg you're signature is exactly like MY muse gig history! (i should copy paste :awesome:) are you going to be in the pit?

btw i got my parents sweet sitting tickets from stubhub so thanks to the person who suggested :happy:

:awesome: Your parents will be jazzed! I got my mom and grandma 3rd row in a good section to the Raleigh gig! :D I will be in the pit of course.

No problem. :)

Alright, which one of you booked all of the hotel rooms? I just did a search and was shocked to see how many hotels had no availability. :stunned:

uh oh... i had trouble with some combo's of dates when I was looking a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't book anything yet... I'm am going to have to check again. Is there something happening at the school that week? :shifty:

uh oh... i had trouble with some combo's of dates when I was looking a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't book anything yet... I'm am going to have to check again. Is there something happening at the school that week? :shifty:

Yes.

a muse concert

Archived