And some of these people actually believed we were waiting for a band named Cheesecake and asked us questions about them. :LOL:

Ahh, the cheesecake memories!! :awesome:

:LOL::LOL: Sounds like fun, it'll be my first time in GA so I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Though, ever since my friend got the tickets, my parents have been using 'not going to the muse concert' as a threat for everything. They've already talked about reselling the tickets once today because I was playing piano instead of studying... and then twice yesterday due to other things, and twice the previous day.... does anyone else have this problem? It's making me ill :(

:LOL::LOL: Sounds like fun, it'll be my first time in GA so I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Though, ever since my friend got the tickets, my parents have been using 'not going to the muse concert' as a threat for everything. They've already talked about reselling the tickets once today because I was playing piano instead of studying... and then twice yesterday due to other things, and twice the previous day.... does anyone else have this problem? It's making me ill :(

parents :noey:

Most parents would prolly beg their kid to pay piano...

i do feel your pain, parents know how to get you where it hurts, but its gets better once you live on your own! i told my mom yesterday that me and a friend are going to two shows back to back and missing a couple of classes for it. she gave me a look that said "wtf i dont think so!" but couldn't forbid me from doing it because she knows im going regardless. :LOL:

i do feel your pain, parents know how to get you where it hurts, but its gets better once you live on your own! i told my mom yesterday that me and a friend are going to two shows back to back and missing a couple of classes for it. she gave me a look that said "wtf i dont think so!" but couldn't forbid me from doing it because she knows im going regardless. :LOL:

After the fights I had last time, I'm holding off from telling my parents that I'm going to 4 shows, not just this one. :p

After the fights I had last time, I'm holding off from telling my parents that I'm going to 4 shows, not just this one. :p

i cant tell my mom either...

she will just stay quiet, staring at me like... nothing and thats like the cold war for me...

is like she is killing me from her inside :LOL:

but since she's living in another country, i dont care anymore... i think about it like "there's some things that i will keep for myself" hahaha

i cant tell my mom either...

she will just stay quiet, staring at me like... nothing and thats like the cold war for me...

is like she is killing me from her inside :LOL:

but since she's living in another country, i dont care anymore... i think about it like "there's some things that i will keep for myself" hahaha

I'm so glad my mom is a muser!

so anyone can advise on the parking situation? should I pre-pay the parking or can i find something around the venue? Thank you!

I wanted to go to that one, but I was indecisive and it ended up selling out. Poo. Lemme know next time you're coming up for a show and maybe I'll go to! May be able to help you with a place to stay for the night too so you don't have to drive back. I go to American U btw, but I can never find people to go to shows with me... but yeah, I'm going home for the summer, but anything mid-August on is game!

hey I went to American U too, let's get together sometime, I go to shows all the time, next one I am going is Mono

hey I went to American U too, let's get together sometime, I go to shows all the time, next one I am going is Mono

Oh, cool, what do you do now? And most importantly, you have a car right? Because that makes going to shows a lot easier! Friend me on Facebook! But yeah, when I come back in the fall, let's meet!

im worried i cant make it to this gig,

the only train from raleigh to ch-ville will arrive there by 8 pm... too late.. :(

im considering killing myself :mad:

and im laughing cause im nervious right now... but im freaking out

Uh oh. Could you rent a car and return it once you get to DC or something?

Uh oh. Could you rent a car and return it once you get to DC or something?

im trying to figure it out, im renting a car in newark for both shows (23,24) and then im thinking in renting a car in NC, for both shows to, (26,27) and return it in nc... cause is a 3 hours trip from VA ,

but i dont know. :(

im trying to figure it out, im renting a car in newark for both shows (23,24) and then im thinking in renting a car in NC, for both shows to, (26,27) and return it in nc... cause is a 3 hours trip from VA ,

but i dont know. :(

I'd say rent the car in NC and return it in DC. Makes sense.

I'd say rent the car in NC and return it in DC. Makes sense.

yeah, i know.. but is 200 $ more expensive...

i was just checking it and is too high,

if i rent the car in NC, and then i go to VA, and come back to NC is only 130$

if not is 300 plus other fees... :(

its making me feel sick thinking about it...

yeah, i know.. but is 200 $ more expensive...

i was just checking it and is too high,

if i rent the car in NC, and then i go to VA, and come back to NC is only 130$

if not is 300 plus other fees... :(

its making me feel sick thinking about it...

Ick, but then you'd have to take the train up to DC from NC, yeah?

Archived