Ohmygod toooooooo excited!!! Can't wait! No matter the setlist, I know it'll be a blast!

I hope I get to meet more musers! I had a great time meetin musers in Houston and fort worth. If anyone wants to meet me, I'll be in jeans, a bright pink shirt and sparkly sparkly converse. I have a pic on my user profile if you wanna recognize me by face. Haha

Endlessly_blissed!!!! I hope to meet you for sure!

Ohmygod toooooooo excited!!! Can't wait! No matter the setlist, I know it'll be a blast!

I hope I get to meet more musers! I had a great time meetin musers in Houston and fort worth. If anyone wants to meet me, I'll be in jeans, a bright pink shirt and sparkly sparkly converse. I have a pic on my user profile if you wanna recognize me by face. Haha

Endlessly_blissed!!!! I wanna meet you!

Id like to meet everyone again, meeting some of you guys at Fort Worth was fun.

Endlessly_blissed!!!! I wanna meet you!

Yes! This needs to happen. I don't know what I'll be wearing yet. I know your face so I'll be looking for you. What time will you be getting there, do you think?

Id like to meet everyone again, meeting some of you guys at Fort Worth was fun.

Definitely! I'd love to meet everyone again :)

Yes! This needs to happen. I don't know what I'll be wearing yet. I know your face so I'll be looking for you. What time will you be getting there, do you think?

Yay!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you! :awesome: Hmmm I dunno. I'm gonna try and get there sometime in the morning, but it really all depends on when I can drag my ass outta bed lol. I'm not a morning person.

I'll PM you my number and we can try to get in touch.

Definitely! I'd love to meet everyone again :)

Yay!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you! :awesome: Hmmm I dunno. I'm gonna try and get there sometime in the morning, but it really all depends on when I can drag my ass outta bed lol. I'm not a morning person.

I'll PM you my number and we can try to get in touch.

:LOL: Same there. Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight so this'll be interesting.

I slept for four hours. I'm impressed with myself. I'm leaving in about 20 minutes.

I'll be in dark jeans, black converse, and a white I <3 New York shirt. My face is on my profile or you can just see it on Facebook.

There's a possibility I'll tweet setlist, but I'm not promising anything. My twitter is under my avatar. :happy: Hope you see you all there!

Archived