My plans are falling through left and right. Anyone driving from Ft. Worth and then back after the gig that I could catch a ride with? I have an extra upper level- left side of the stage ticket as well..... (will trade ticket for ride!) Any interest or if anyone has any ideas, please PM me. ( Liberty can vouch I'm very not scary) ;)

Hit up MATCHU, I'm leaving from Denton...OH, and I called Ford Center. One line for GA at the main entrance.

Hit up MATCHU, I'm leaving from Denton...OH, and I called Ford Center. One line for GA at the main entrance.

Thanks! :)

I'm just hoping to catch a ride at the halfway point (Ft. Worth) ....my back won't take 6 hours driving there and back.

No, absolutely not. The numbering system will work, and I WILL start shit if I see line jumpers. Ask anyone who was in Houston, I was the young guy who nearly started a riot over the line jumpers. The numbering system works, and it's really only necessary for the first 100 or so. The first 100 or so WILL notice if someone new shows up. I'm not getting into this. *rolls eyes* If you set up a little camp like I did it's OBVIOUS there are people in line.

And that's why we LINE UP by the main entrance and talk to the people who work there once the show gets closer and people start packing up camp, to see where the line needs to go.

And violet80s, are you bringing your group from last time? I'm going to want some people to hang and talk to! I was at the Houston show in line, around #40;

the numbering system worked in fort worth and in houston. i don't see why it wouldn't work in OKC.

hey! yeah some of the people i was with last time will be there :) we'll def hang and talk. PM me or add me on facebook. we'll find each other.

so what the hell? are people marking themselves early, leave, and then come back just before the doors open?

i know this was answered already, but i wanna stress it. no people can't just number themselves and leave for hjours and hours. the whole point of numbering yourself is so that way your spot is saved if you have to leave for a little bit to use the restroom, or grab a quick bite or quickly go drop your stuff off at your hotel before the doors open. you'll know who's around you. if you see a random person show up an hour before the show, then you'll know something's up.

it's gonna be a fun gig. don't stress out too much about getting there super early it's a fun experience, but not 100% necessary. i know that in fort worth there were people up at the barrier who got there around noon-early afternoon. If you wanna get there early then cool, if you make it a little bit later, you'll be ok. :) Muse is always a blast no matter where you are.

the numbering system worked in fort worth and in houston. i don't see why it wouldn't work in OKC.

hey! yeah some of the people i was with last time will be there :) we'll def hang and talk. PM me or add me on facebook. we'll find each other.

i know this was answered already, but i wanna stress it. no people can't just number themselves and leave for hjours and hours. the whole point of numbering yourself is so that way your spot is saved if you have to leave for a little bit to use the restroom, or grab a quick bite or quickly go drop your stuff off at your hotel before the doors open. you'll know who's around you. if you see a random person show up an hour before the show, then you'll know something's up.

it's gonna be a fun gig. don't stress out too much about getting there super early it's a fun experience, but not 100% necessary. i know that in fort worth there were people up at the barrier who got there around noon-early afternoon. If you wanna get there early then cool, if you make it a little bit later, you'll be ok. :) Muse is always a blast no matter where you are.

i am by no means 'stressing out', as this will be -- i think (subject to a disclaimer of potential erroneous calculations), my 20th muse gig -- roughly half of which i've attended as a GA patron. i've just never encountered anything of the "marker" variety...short of something venue-imposed at the time of the formation of the queue. i didn't even notice this at the most recent ft. worth gig. nor did i see anything of the sort at the two shows at Staples Center in LA about a week and a half ago...nor in Anaheim...nor in San Diego...

at any rate, i'll press on...and see what the Okies (still derogatory these days?) bring.

i am by no means 'stressing out', as this will be -- i think (subject to a disclaimer of potential erroneous calculations), my 20th muse gig -- roughly half of which i've attended as a GA patron. i've just never encountered anything of the "marker" variety...short of something venue-imposed at the time of the formation of the queue. i didn't even notice this at the most recent ft. worth gig. nor did i see anything of the sort at the two shows at Staples Center in LA about a week and a half ago...nor in Anaheim...nor in San Diego...

at any rate, i'll press on...and see what the Okies (still derogatory these days?) bring.

20th gig? very nice. lucky you :)

I'm HOPING for Bliss. I can't decide if I want to hear Take a Bow or New Born. Probably Take a Bow since I've seen New Born already. I don't think this show will be as good as the H-Town one.

While I love New Born, Take A Bow is the most epic song Ive ever seen live. Id take that over NB if I had to choose.

While I love New Born, Take A Bow is the most epic song Ive ever seen live. Id take that over NB if I had to choose.

i agree. TaB is awesome live.

About New Born... At the Saturday Wembley gig Muse dropped New Born and gave us extreme epicness. I didn't even notice New Born was dropped until I read the gig thread a few days later. :chuckle:

Archived