Muse Drawings - everyone welcome!

Muse Monkey

This is for EVERYONE to post their drawing - not just mine (to clear up any confusion)

Yo! I've recently got back into drawing again (GCSE art killed my creative spirtit for a while ._. ) and Muse are well, my muse at the moment :happy:

Here's my first drawing I've done that's muse-related:

matt.jpg

Yar tis a bit out of proportion...

Anyway! I'll be posting up more of my drawings here soon and anyone else feel free to post you're too. Don't have to be muse-related, but it is prefered!

Salty x

nice;)

Matt looks like Keanu Reeves a bit, I think) I love them both:rolleyes:

Thankyou! Haha yes it does! It also reminds me of the guy in scary movie 4 who's pretending to be Tom Cruise from War of the Worlds....yeah okay it doesn't look that much like him but for some reason I think it does, but maybe I'm just crazy? *crazy dance*

x

it's good! The longer I look at it the better it gets!:)

I have done a drawing of dom :) It's not very clear but anyway nothing wrong by posting it i hope :$

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/ellendc/Tekeningen/tekeningdom.jpg

Dom! <3 Great drawing, he looks so innocent, bless him haha. The hair is amazing by the way.

And yes this is for everyone to post their muse-related drawings. I've seen loads of random threads scattered around so feel free to post anything in this one.

x

hola--I started this muse drawing a while ago and it's still unfinished. still gotta draw Dom's face in...

i haven't taken an art class so I'm not sure about the proportions and such, so yeah. :/

museinprogby0.jpg

edit: oh--doesn't have to be muse related? well then here's chris martin of coldplay too. :)

chrisfinalla5.jpg

Well....

tried drawing Dom

and

He's gonna get ya!

:pope:

I'm afraid of him. :'(

hola--I started this muse drawing a while ago and it's still unfinished. still gotta draw Dom's face in...

i haven't taken an art class so I'm not sure about the proportions and such, so yeah. :/

edit: oh--doesn't have to be muse related? well then here's chris martin of coldplay too. :)

They're really good. :yesey:

• 4 weeks later...
Oooo I like it!

Horses you say? You could do some kind of knights of cydonia horse! x

Thanks!

Actually, that's what I've been working on for a while now. I've just finished layout out concept drawings and basic ideas on sketch paper. Now time to get into the actualy drawing. :p

Archived