Muse Monkey

Muse Drawings - everyone welcome!

This is for EVERYONE to post their drawing - not just mine (to clear up any confusion)

Yo! I've recently got back into drawing again (GCSE art killed my creative spirtit for a while ._. ) and Muse are well, my muse at the moment :happy:

Here's my first drawing I've done that's muse-related:

matt.jpg

Yar tis a bit out of proportion...

Anyway! I'll be posting up more of my drawings here soon and anyone else feel free to post you're too. Don't have to be muse-related, but it is prefered!

Salty x

nice;)

Matt looks like Keanu Reeves a bit, I think) I love them both:rolleyes:

Thankyou! Haha yes it does! It also reminds me of the guy in scary movie 4 who's pretending to be Tom Cruise from War of the Worlds....yeah okay it doesn't look that much like him but for some reason I think it does, but maybe I'm just crazy? *crazy dance*

x

it's good! The longer I look at it the better it gets!:)

I have done a drawing of dom :) It's not very clear but anyway nothing wrong by posting it i hope :$

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/ellendc/Tekeningen/tekeningdom.jpg

Dom! <3 Great drawing, he looks so innocent, bless him haha. The hair is amazing by the way.

And yes this is for everyone to post their muse-related drawings. I've seen loads of random threads scattered around so feel free to post anything in this one.

x

nice;)

Matt looks like Keanu Reeves a bit, I think) I love them both:rolleyes:

:LOL: keanu, yes, now you say so..

but it's really a nice drawing!:D:) , I immediatly saw it's matt:happy:

and I like the Dom-drawing too!:):happy:

hola--I started this muse drawing a while ago and it's still unfinished. still gotta draw Dom's face in...

i haven't taken an art class so I'm not sure about the proportions and such, so yeah. :/

museinprogby0.jpg

edit: oh--doesn't have to be muse related? well then here's chris martin of coldplay too. :)

chrisfinalla5.jpg

In response to alyssa's pictures...

:eek: You've never taken an art class??? Those are amazing!

You have a great talent x

And to everyone else who posted, these are all amazing! I didn't expect so many responses, keep it up! So much talent in this forum.

Wow Alyssa no art lessons thats amazing, yes its perfect the way you have drawn out the faces, we can see this with Doms :happy:

Well....

tried drawing Dom

and

He's gonna get ya!

:pope:

I'm afraid of him. :'(

hola--I started this muse drawing a while ago and it's still unfinished. still gotta draw Dom's face in...

i haven't taken an art class so I'm not sure about the proportions and such, so yeah. :/

edit: oh--doesn't have to be muse related? well then here's chris martin of coldplay too. :)

They're really good. :yesey:

Instead of making one whole useless thread for it, thought I should post it here, allthough it's not completly finished or like amazing.

Linkage.

Nice! :p

I haven't drawn a realistic human [usually it's just realistic horses] in a dog's age...so here's what I had a go at a few weeks ago

don't laugh to hard.

I likes it very muchly. :happy:

Instead of making one whole useless thread for it, thought I should post it here, allthough it's not completly finished or like amazing.

Linkage.

Dom! Aw he looks so cute, I love it. x

I haven't drawn a realistic human [usually it's just realistic horses] in a dog's age...so here's what I had a go at a few weeks ago

don't laugh to hard.

Oooo I like it!

Horses you say? You could do some kind of knights of cydonia horse! x

Oooo I like it!

Horses you say? You could do some kind of knights of cydonia horse! x

Thanks!

Actually, that's what I've been working on for a while now. I've just finished layout out concept drawings and basic ideas on sketch paper. Now time to get into the actualy drawing. :p