YKYATMW you're told to answer questions in a book for some English thing, it asks "How could you describe your friend whose a good swimmer?" or something like that and you reply with "I'd tell them they're like a pwoper fish in the water! xD"

YKYATMW you use Matt, Dom, Chris, Morgan, Tom and Dan (as in trumpet man) as names for school assignments all the time.

YKYATMW the only time you raise your hand to answer a maths question is because the guys name was Matt.

YKYATMW your face looks like :awesome: for an hour because you're watching History Channel 2, ashow called The Universe (3 Guesses on what its about :chuckle:) and they mention Supermassive Black Holes

YKYTMW you start interrogating the art teacher on some kid's assignment that looks almost exactly like Matt in the Bliss video (he had slightly orange skin, spiky red hair, weird-collared red shirt, black pants and a falling pose, coincidence? I hope not! I've been begging for a Muser to be near me :supersad:)

YKYATMW this all happened just today :D

Is The Universe still airing on regular history channel? I remember I saw a few episodes when it started and then it changed times or something cause I never saw it again.

Not really, it's shown occasionally I think, but most of the time they're showing shows about more American Historical or Antiques and shows like that, all of the astronomy stuff is usually played on H2, they're doing a sort of The Universe marathon tonight there, other than that it's only played once a day or once every few days. The rest of the time it's usually the same as the regular History Channel with a few exceptions.

Not really, it's shown occasionally I think, but most of the time they're showing shows about more American Historical or Antiques and shows like that, all of the astronomy stuff is usually played on H2, they're doing a sort of The Universe marathon tonight there, other than that it's only played once a day or once every few days. The rest of the time it's usually the same as the regular History Channel with a few exceptions.

Oh, I should tune in then.

YKYATMW your friends describe a movie about me that's 90% Muse

YKYATMW someone mentions a revolution and you yell 'Yes, we will have an uprising!' :D

YKYATMW you get the maddest you've ever been at your sister because she insulted the music and said none of their songs had a point to them and songs like PiB etc. ok, I'll give you that, but still! :phu:

YKYATMW this is your third straight post :facepalm::LOL:

Anyways,

YKYATMW you're learning William Tell Overture for violin and first thing that you think of Exogenesis :awesome:

It's a pretty popular piece, fun to play, but sticatto keeps on screwing me up :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHECVnQC7A

And if my computer's being mean and not showing it:

How?

YKYATMW you're giving tutorials on this stuff :chuckle:

Materials:

-Medium to long hair (that'll at least cover up your collarbone)

-Music stuff (obviously)

-A long t-shirt and undershirt (the undershirt doesn't have to be long, and by long I mean it can reach to your pockets of your pants)

You put your iPod/mp3 whatever in your pocket like you're listening to it, cover that up with your shirt so no one sees it sticking out, then take your headphones and slide them up inbetween your shirt and undershirt. Have them coming out through the collar of your shirt, but not too long or else you'll see the wire. Then you put your headphones in your ears, cover them up with hair and voila-they'll never know :happy:

Basically, if you were listening to music, put a t-shirt on and make sure no noe can see your headphones :)

PS- Don't play it too loudly or they'll hear (depending on the max volume but its happened to me and I'm lucky enough that my friend pointed it out [i told him about my plan so it works well :p])

Been sneaking music for months and no one's caught me :D

I did that, but then they had a period where you weren't allowed to wear jackets with hoods so I used that. But now jackets are back (:dance:) so I can use that. This is pretty much the only good aspect of having oblivious teachers. I never saw the point of Hoodbuddie's for boys, they don't have hair to cover it up so they might as well not get them unless they've got long hair. But as long as people make money as have bragging rights, you might as well sell an apple to someone whose allergic, anyways, I digress... :rolleyes:

Archived