YKYATMW you ask your mom a question and she says "It's a secret" and I say

"I WANT THE TWUTH!" she went :wtf: and I went :$ then she asked my brother what he was doing and he said playing assassin's creed and she said "assassin?" I went "-is an awesome song." and then I was like :awesome:, been using Muse lyrics in conversations lately, can't remember much atm but I'll post if I remember

WHEN? WHERE? I KNOW I'M ACROSS THE COUNTRY BUT DAMMIT EXPENSIVE LOVE IS PRETTY MUCH THE CATHCIEST SONG I'VE *willingy* EVER HEARD? I WILL RUN, lol Muse board group I'm in :LOL: but they've got two drummers and most of their songs would sound weird without both of them so I hope!

YKYATMW...your art project is to make a 5x5 inch clay tile (it'll be fired and last for a while) and you're gonna put muse stuff ALL over it :D my friend was like :rolleyes:

YKYATMW you read a post-apocalyptic story for commucincations english reading whatever you wanna call it and the whole time you're thinking 'it's like 1984....Matt, teehee' and you used the words Uprising, resistance and stuff like that when answering the questions, I wrote Muse!!!! on the back and the teacher who collected went :wtf: I was all :awesome: and my friends went :facepalm: such an obsessed fan.

WHEN? WHERE? I KNOW I'M ACROSS THE COUNTRY BUT DAMMIT EXPENSIVE LOVE IS PRETTY MUCH THE CATHCIEST SONG I'VE *willingy* EVER HEARD? I WILL RUN, lol Muse board group I'm in :LOL: but they've got two drummers and most of their songs would sound weird without both of them so I hope!

YKYATMW...your art project is to make a 5x5 inch clay tile (it'll be fired and last for a while) and you're gonna put muse stuff ALL over it :D my friend was like :rolleyes:

YKYATMW you read a post-apocalyptic story for commucincations english reading whatever you wanna call it and the whole time you're thinking 'it's like 1984....Matt, teehee' and you used the words Uprising, resistance and stuff like that when answering the questions, I wrote Muse!!!! on the back and the teacher who collected went :$ I was all :awesome: and my friends went :facepalm: such an obsessed fan.

The Troubadour in West Hollywood, santa monica Blvd. doors open 8:00pm! Tix are $15, I really want to go!

The Troubadour in West Hollywood, santa monica Blvd. doors open 8:00pm! Tix are $15, I really want to go!

*Searches for plane tix* I'll just tell my mom I'm going to a camp for tennis or something except it's January, I'd want to stay there cuz Muse does more gigs in CA than on the east, just need a house. Any takers?

Name: AJ

Good with kids, good grades, friendly (as long as you don't insult Muse) vaccinated, healthy, potty-trained :D

Concerns: Crazy-Obsessed Muser :fear:

YKYATMW you get all :awesome: whenever you see those hexagon shaped "scoops" chips cuz you think of TR cover

YKYATMW you feel bad for eating apples cuz Dom's allergic, instead I grab a banana to be a pwopa muser! :D

*Searches for plane tix* I'll just tell my mom I'm going to a camp for tennis or something except it's January, I'd want to stay there cuz Muse does more gigs in CA than on the east, just need a house. Any takers?

Name: AJ

Good with kids, good grades, friendly (as long as you don't insult Muse) vaccinated, healthy, potty-trained :D

Concerns: Crazy-Obsessed Muser :fear:

YKYATMW you get all :awesome: whenever you see those hexagon shaped "scoops" chips cuz you think of TR cover

YKYATMW you feel bad for eating apples cuz Dom's allergic, instead I grab a banana to be a pwopa muser! :D

I'd have to clean my room, but you can stay at my house. :p Bring a sleeping bag!

YKYATMW you're jealous that your little sister has heard Showbiz songs on the radio and you have only heard Uprising once

I only get Starlight but my sis told me they were play Uprising too the other day.You see that?I'm begging for Uprising now:facepalm:

Btw I almost didn't recognized you with the new avatar pic:LOL:

I only get Starlight but my sis told me they were play Uprising too the other day.You see that?I'm begging for Uprising now:facepalm:

Btw I almost didn't recognized you with the new avatar pic:LOL:

People always tell me they hear Muse on the radio. I'm like "What radio station is playing their songs?!" I've given up on the radio playing anything decent.

I change my avatar all the time :chuckle:

YKYATMW...my friends organised a kind-of party in school for my bday today(they were waiting for me with a chocolate donut and a candle on it:chuckle: ),and also i got 2 presents,and a couple of b-day cards on which my friend wrote: "Muse are gay!!! --->No just kidding.They're quite good actually:D" and on the cover there was her version of Hysteria "Hysteeeeeria Hysteeeeria I have Hysteeeeriaaaaaa! (song by Vasilia ft. Muse)"! I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the day!:LOL:

Expansion: You know you're addicted to Muse when when you... <- Redundancy

haha thanks for that :p just reminded me of a doctor who episode xD 'you can't say ATMOS system, because then you're saying Atmospheric *something or a rather* system sytem' xD

That is something to be proud of, especially since it's Showbiz. How old is she?

She's 10. She's already heard of most of their songs and she likes "Hate this and I'll love You" :happy:

YKYATMW...my friends organised a kind-of party in school for my bday today(they were waiting for me with a chocolate donut and a candle on it:chuckle: ),and also i got 2 presents,and a couple of b-day cards on which my friend wrote: "Muse are gay!!! --->No just kidding.They're quite good actually:D" and on the cover there was her version of Hysteria "Hysteeeeeria Hysteeeeria I have Hysteeeeriaaaaaa! (song by Vasilia ft. Muse)"! I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the day!:LOL:

Happy Birthday! :D:party:

Archived