YKYATMW you are ashamed that you get the lyrics wrong on one song.

YKYATMW you giggle at a muse pun in there

YKYATMW you've become an arachnophobe :stunned: spiders!! I didn't have a problem with them before (I didn't like them but I didn't run away from a spider in a case in our old science classroom) now I run!!! I run like I've never ran before! :LOL:

Had to watch an insect video in science, it had spiders. :erm: for 45 minutes

YKYATMW you giggle at a muse pun in there

YKYATMW you've become an arachnophobe :stunned: spiders!! I didn't have a problem with them before (I didn't like them but I didn't run away from a spider in a case in our old science classroom) now I run!!! I run like I've never ran before! :LOL:

That was unintended (punintended). Anyway, I was always a little arachnophobic.

YKYATMW you Download the "Lullaby Versions of Muse"- album to your Mp3 player in the hope that maybe it can balance your sleeping rhythm because your school starts again tomorrow :facepalm:

Oh my Bellamy!!! I looked it up and it was by coincidence i was watching my baby sister and she was really fussy and in a bad mood so I put them on and by the time I'd finished playing Resistance, Hysteria and Time Is Running Out she was sound asleep! Thank you Muse!! :D

Oh my Bellamy!!! I looked it up and it was by coincidence i was watching my baby sister and she was really fussy and in a bad mood so I put them on and by the time I'd finished playing Resistance, Hysteria and Time Is Running Out she was sound asleep! Thank you Muse!! :D

They worked for me too! I listened Uprising first and started yawning immediately :D

When your friend has the initials AP and you see them written on a petri dish in science and you're all :awesome: because you think of apocalypse please

When your 5 yr old sister recognizes Matt, Dom and Chris by the Bliss video, live Wembley (she likes Dom's pants) and Chris' headbanging, and amazing falsetto :awesome:

They are to her "The guy with the red hair who fell down a well tunnel thing, the one with the funny pants and the one who shakes his head really hard" *imitates Wolstenbang* :LOL: I shall make her a muser, will be hard since she's been exposed to my sister's mainstream but I'll do it, maybe I'll play it to her in her sleep to subconciously brainwash,I mean convert her.

When your friend has the initials AP and you see them written on a petri dish in science and you're all :awesome: because you think of apocalypse please

When your 5 yr old sister recognizes Matt, Dom and Chris by the Bliss video, live Wembley (she likes Dom's pants) and Chris' headbanging, and amazing falsetto :awesome:

They are to her "The guy with the red hair who fell down a well tunnel thing, the one with the funny pants and the one who shakes his head really hard" *imitates Wolstenbang* :LOL: I shall make her a muser, will be hard since she's been exposed to my sister's mainstream but I'll do it, maybe I'll play it to her in her sleep to subconciously brainwash,I mean convert her.

Your sister's so cute! :)

YKYATMW You went on Omegle and the stranger was a psychic and you got curious so you asked if you'll get married and what your family will be like. They said my husband would be blonde, skinny, taller than me, has a passion for music, is sensitive and I would be the bossy one (in other words, he's the bitch) Remind you of anyone?

:dom: :dom: :dom:

I asked if they knew anything about aliens. they said there are plenty out there and the government knew, I was all :awesome: Maffoo's right! and I told them people thought I was weird because I said aliens exist and the government's covering them up, and "they" (spirits) said I looked up to the sky more than others, and I could feel them because I knew from a past life about my migration from a different planet to Earth and I have had "reincarnations" over time. :awesome:

YKYATMW you get told by a psychic you're an alien.

They also said we'd (me and my Dommeh look-alike, or Dommeh himself :awesome:) have 3 beautiful children, I'd go to the UK and have a creative job I'll like, and as a devoted muser I asked and they said muse's 6th album would be great :D

YKYATMW You went on Omegle and the stranger was a psychic and you got curious so you asked if you'll get married and what your family will be like. They said my husband would be blonde, skinny, taller than me, has a passion for music, is sensitive and I would be the bossy one (in other words, he's the bitch) Remind you of anyone?

I asked if they knew anything about aliens. they said there are plenty out there and the government knew, I was all :awesome: Maffoo's right! and I told them people thought I was weird because I said aliens exist and the government's covering them up, and "they" (spirits) said I looked up to the sky more than others, and I could feel them because I knew from a past life about my migration from a different planet to Earth and I have had "reincarnations" over time. :awesome:

They also said we'd (me and my Dommeh look-alike, or Dommeh himself :awesome:) have 3 beautiful children, I'd go to the UK and have a creative job I'll like, and as a devoted muser I asked and they said muse's 6th album would be great :D

Awesome! I kind of believe in this, so this is really cool!

YKYATMW you reference Muse in a poem about all the stuff that's happened to Japan.

:awesome:

Why I always talk with boring people on Omegle?:facepalm:

YKYATMW you're on Omegle (again :facepalm:) and you start talking to someone who knew muse and saw them live (yay :dance: musers!) and after talking so much about Muse your new nickname is "Little Miss Muse" I like it :D:awesome:

when you overly abuse this smiley :awesome: and if feels incomplete when you can't use it on other chat things :supersad: Other sites, Y U NO HAVE AWESOME SMILIES!? :D:LOL:

Archived