YKYATMW you think some teachers are doing Movember because they try to have Pedro- style 'taches.

Seriously, one has a pedophile mustache, and the other has really weird stubble/'tache. :LOL:

One of my teachers has a pedro 'tache and he IS doing Movember :ninja:

Coolio none of my teachers are doing Movember my only male teacher thinks he's too young for any kind of stache. Which is probably true.

YKYATMW you:

Make the theme of your art project Muse.

Get into a heated conversation with your friend about Muse on the bus and exactly how fangirl you are (she's a fangirl of MJ), but she has virtually no idea what you are talking about.

Her friend searches "Muse hotties" on her phone because she didn't believe me when I said they were, in fact, hot. (she got a picture of Dom in a pool) On her second try she's like :Meh. I like the lead singer the best. She then proceeded to ask my favorite (on scales of hot<<<exactly what she said), and I end up saying Dom (I have my reasons...).

Interesting day at school :D

YKYATWM: You feel as if your whole bus should go crazy when you listen to Knights of Cydonia on blast on your Mp3 :awesome:

I know right? Instead, people on my bus go crazy for Lil Wayne and Eminem and other particularly famous rappers. (The girls go for Shakira, Gaga, some of the almost-rap ladies, the heavy rappers mentioned before, and even Bieber...ugh bieber die already...). There is an unusual concentration of Musers at my school (well, halfway Musers, but still), but I don't think any of them are on my bus home (or to school) :supersad:. I should try that kind of thing when I get my iTouch, but with Plug In Baby (fairly popular choice of Muse songs).

I know right? Instead, people on my bus go crazy for Lil Wayne and Eminem and other particularly famous rappers. (The girls go for Shakira, Gaga, some of the almost-rap ladies, the heavy rappers mentioned before, and even Bieber...ugh bieber die already...). There is an unusual concentration of Musers at my school (well, halfway Musers, but still), but I don't think any of them are on my bus home (or to school) :supersad:. I should try that kind of thing when I get my iTouch, but with Plug In Baby (fairly popular choice of Muse songs).

Same here :noey:

No one listens to music that should be valued such as Muse, on my bus. They, too, listen to the same rap and hip-hop blegh. If only one day I could meet a full-pledge Muser at my school :supersad:

I think my school has decent taste. Lots of shit, but there's a lot of metalheads and some of the rap fans actually go for the good side of the genre and not the commercial one.

So basically, people listen to decent stuff, but not the stuff I do. So that still sucks.

YKYATMW you buy the Hullabaloo and Absolution Tour DVDs even though you can play them on the Media Player or watch them on YT and knowing that they might not play due to region code differences.

They got arrived today and Hullabaloo works fine on all dvd players.

Absolution Tour DVD didn't work on my xbox or dvd, tried it on my macbook and learned I could only switch region codes five times. Surprisingly my mom's small, cheap looking dvd player was able to play it. :D

YKYATMW you buy the Hullabaloo and Absolution Tour DVDs even though you can play them on the Media Player or watch them on YT and knowing that they might not play due to region code differences.

Absolution Tour DVD didn't work on my xbox or dvd, tried it on my macbook and learned I could only switch region codes five times. Surprisingly my mom's small, cheap looking dvd player was able to play it. :D

Well also the DVD's are better quality in my experience. Absolution Tour only works on my computer also cause of region codes but plugging it into my TV works just fine.

Well also the DVD's are better quality in my experience. Absolution Tour only works on my computer also cause of region codes but plugging it into my TV works just fine.

I couldn't watch HAARP because of this, even though there was a zero on the DVD. I found this site where you look up your DVD player's model, enter a code (instructions), and then you can watch anything from anywhere in the world.

YKYATMW you hack your DVD player out of near-desperation to watch HAARP on the TV

YKYATMW you get very, very frustrated when you are playing KoC on medium (GH), and you keep screwing up.

Show- off.

YKYATMW you reference them in your poems

YKYATMW you want GH3 because it has Muse on it.

and 4, and 5, and 6...I actually want to complete my collection with the 5th (that features Maffoo and PiB :awesome:)

My brother came in my room and was seeing how much it would take to piss me off :indiff:. He eventually went at my poster armed with tweezers (:eek:), and that pissed me off. Then he went at it again with a marker, scissors, my key (i think), and he started THROWING AN OPEN MARKER AT MY POSTER!!!!!!! Now there are two pink dots on my poster, one right between Matt's eyes. There is also a tiny little hole in Dom's jacket.

YKYATMW when you go on a somewhat-playful fan rage against your brother and get in quite a few noogies and a few finger-across-back-of-neck attacks. He got the message. And now he knows what it takes to piss me off.

:rolleyes:

Archived