Today at breakfast my dad asked me if I wanted to go this writer's group with him, and I said sure. But then he remembered he had to meet a client sometime before that, so I told him I'll just go with him to both.

Dad: Won't you be bored?

Mom: no, she can just go online and stare at pictures of Matthew Bellamy.

Me: Yeah... :rolleyes:

Dad: I like Dom better. Yeah, Dom. I think he's the one with all the talent. There would be no band without Dom. Dom's an amazing man. Such a good bassist.

Me: :chuckle::facepalm: Chris is the bassist

Dad: Oh, so Dom's the drummer....Well. I still like Dom better

:LOL:

Then yesterday, in the car, with my friend Taylor, he turns up the radio.

Dad: Is this MYUSE?!?! OMG

Me: No, dammit, it's Young The Giant! :rolleyes:

Taylor: It just sounds like Uprising.

Me: This band realized how amazing Muse is, so they STOLE IT! Muse is 40 million times better than this band

Taylor: and 40 million years older, too :chuckle:

Me: :LOL: they're NOT THAT OLD! :happy:

Taylor: and richer

Dad: Yeah, 8th richest according Forbes. Hey, do they split up their money evenly?

Me: Probably...Why, should Matt get more? How is that fair

Dad: Usually the front man gets more. Whose band is it?

Taylor: It's nobody's band. It's all of their band.

Me: It's my husband's band.

Dad: Well It probably sucks for Matt cuz he has Kate.

Me: But Chris has like 40 kids

Dad: 40!? Think of all the Child Support he pays!

Me: Not 40, I was exadgerating! And he's married, he didn't just have a fuck ton of kids :LOL:

Dad: Chris is married, Matt is engaged-

Taylor: TO SOFIA!

Dad: So what about Dom?

Me: Dom's single and ready to mingle :p

Dad: Good for Dom.

Me: Yeah, good for Dom

Taylor: and all the other single Musers.... :LOL:

Heheheheh Dommeh :awesome:

I met Matt :D shook his hand, was spoken to by him, and got his autograph on my ticket <333 still to this day the best of my life so far :p

:eek::D::dance: Lucky!!!!!!!!!!This ha just made my bloody awful day!

Me: This band realized how amazing Muse is, so they STOLE IT! Muse is 40 million times better than this band

Dad: Yeah, 8th richest according Forbes. Hey, do they split up their money evenly?

Me: Not 40, I was exadgerating! And he's married, he didn't just have a fuck ton of kids :LOL:

This is vewy good for me;):p

Today at breakfast my dad asked me if I wanted to go this writer's group with him, and I said sure. But then he remembered he had to meet a client sometime before that, so I told him I'll just go with him to both.

Dad: Won't you be bored?

Mom: no, she can just go online and stare at pictures of Matthew Bellamy.

Me: Yeah... :rolleyes:

Dad: I like Dom better. Yeah, Dom. I think he's the one with all the talent. There would be no band without Dom. Dom's an amazing man. Such a good bassist.

Me: :chuckle::facepalm: Chris is the bassist

Dad: Oh, so Dom's the drummer....Well. I still like Dom better

:LOL:

All the single Musers, all the single Musers, all the single Musers, all the single Musers!

YKYATMW you and your sister pretend to be Matt and Dom, then next thing you know we're just insulting each other nonstop

:rolleyes:

it all started because we were playing Mariokart, she was playing as Dom and i was Matt

:chuckle:

YKYATMW you and your sister pretend to be Matt and Dom, then next thing you know we're just insulting each other nonstop

:rolleyes:

it all started because we were playing Mariokart, she was playing as Dom and i was Matt

:chuckle:

My sister and I text each other pretending to be Dom and Matt! :eek:

I'm always Dom and she's Matt :chuckle:

Then most times we just end up switching into Chris saying "Packet of sweets!" :awesome:

YKYATMW you get scared if anyone even handles your Muse cds. Where I live, it took me over two years to find all of their studio cds and HAARP and I'd die if someone scratched or broke one of them. I'm still on the eternal quest to find Hullabaloo though *sigh*

YKYATMW you get scared if anyone even handles your Muse cds. Where I live, it took me over two years to find all of their studio cds and HAARP and I'd die if someone scratched or broke one of them. I'm still on the eternal quest to find Hullabaloo though *sigh*

They have Hullabaloo at some FYEs :happy:

My friend sat on BH&R CD. :'( Imagine what would happen if OoS got broke :stunned:

My friend sat on BH&R CD. :'( Imagine what would happen if OoS got broke :stunned:

I broke TR by dropping it on accident while walking to my dad to see if he could translate the French part in I Belong to You :supersad:

And I broke The Airborne Toxic Event's first album by accidently knocking it over with my elbow as I reached to turn the volume down because I couldn't focus on reading something for school :erm:

And my Modern Life is Rubbish CD [blur] was already cracked when I bought it so. No blame :awesome:

They have Hullabaloo at some FYEs :happy:

I broke TR by dropping it on accident while walking to my dad to see if he could translate the French part in I Belong to You :supersad:

And I broke The Airborne Toxic Event's first album by accidently knocking it over with my elbow as I reached to turn the volume down because I couldn't focus on reading something for school :erm:

And my Modern Life is Rubbish CD [blur] was already cracked when I bought it so. No blame :awesome:

It's rare for me to find a Muse cd anywhere. I might just have to cheat and order online (that'll take weeks though!)

Last winter my mom accidently dropped my Resistance cd in my snow-filled front yard and when we were driving back home, she told me what happened. I was so nervous that I ran to where she said it was and tried to see if it was okay (It was! :happy:) My mom has a history of accidently breaking/losing my cds. She broke my Lady Gaga cd and lost a copy of that same cd!

To everyone who asked about how I met Matt, I waited by the back entrance to the venue in Copenhagen for about half an hour :D Dom came out of the car first, everyone swamped him so I gave up trying to get to him, I just stood where I was. Then Matt came out of the car and walked straight up to me and the people I was standing with :D

My friend thew TR out of the sun roof when we were driving. It was only a burned copy but I was still mad. :mad:

They threw it out the window?! :wtf:

To everyone who asked about how I met Matt, I waited by the back entrance to the venue in Copenhagen for about half an hour :D Dom came out of the car first, everyone swamped him so I gave up trying to get to him, I just stood where I was. Then Matt came out of the car and walked straight up to me and the people I was standing with :D

:eek: That's awesome :awesome:

My friend thew TR out of the sun roof when we were driving. It was only a burned copy but I was still mad. :mad:

:eek:

why would your friend do that?

that's very sweet of him and you're so lucky :awesome:

YKYATMW you set the language on your phone to Spanish, just so it would say "Dom" instead of "Sun" on Sunday

:yesey:

i still don't have OoS and HAARP. I won Hullabaloo on tumblr otherwise I don't think I'd have it ever. Origin is impossible to find and all the ones on ebay are used. I bought Showbiz and BHaR off ebay because I couldn't find them here, and I regret it cuz it says "like new" but that shit was not like new, it has tons of scratches :$

My dad broke my booklet of TR and I went and bought the CD again :LOL:

:yesey:

i still don't have OoS and HAARP. I won Hullabaloo on tumblr otherwise I don't think I'd have it ever. Origin is impossible to find and all the ones on ebay are used. I bought Showbiz and BHaR off ebay because I couldn't find them here, and I regret it cuz it says "like new" but that shit was not like new, it has tons of scratches :$

My dad broke my booklet of TR and I went and bought the CD again :LOL:

What's wrong with used CDs?

And just get it on Amazon.

Archived