:LOL: Thanks for clearing that up!

You're so very welcome.

:awesome::D yes, James Franco ♥

my friend reminds me of James Franco, especially when he smiles

i was thinking of other people that i've met named Josh and i realized i have met a nice Josh, he's in my math class :]

i've only met one Dominic and i thought he was gay. i guess it was the way he talked and acted that made him seem gay to me.

you can never be too old for cartoons :]

You have a friend that is like James Franco. :stunned: why is this world so cruel to me.

Whoa, that's weird, I know of a Dominic who I thought was gay...I guess it was the way he talked and acted that made him seem gay to me. Plus he worse leopard print. :LOL:

Actually...one of my closest friends is named dominic and we call him Dommeh :awesome: and he's not gay, I don't think. I mean if he was I'm sure he'd tell me.

Alas, I am a member of the guilty party again :LOL:

I am always a member of the guilty party. :facepalm: on this thread, on the lolS thread, on the PMT, the muse dreams; I'm sure the mods just want to kill me. Plus I always back talk them. :D

Another era but on a different thread? :eek:

I think so :phu:

I'll call it The Names of Hawt Guys Era :awesome:

You're BACK!!! :D *hugs*

YKYATMW your mom makes pasta and your dad says, "Hey, that's Matteh's favorite food!"

I almost peed my pants laughing. It's rather shocking how much he listens to me, especially when I talk fast and about nothing at all. :rolleyes:

Oh god, he's not hott anymore! He has a beard sort of! :facepalm: NO! I'm still gonna watch it, though. :D I loved Cosmo, too. He was awesome. I had a Cosmo backpack when I was little. :LOL:

I know :( A Cosmo backpack?! :eek: I want one... I wouldn't even use it, but I really, really want one..

I will try to watch it too! But I don't watch a lot of T.V. Anyways, my favorites were Timmy's mom and dad. I loved how everybody just called them, Timmy Turner's mom and dad! :LOL:

I love how during that one episode where every time they're about to announce their names, that truck drives by and honks :chuckle:

I love trying to figure out how it started :D

So we were talking about Kate, how she is attracted to Matthews. Then we got onto hot guys named Matthew, which lead us to hott guys named James. which somehow lead to Josh, which made us think of Drake and Josh, which led us to Drake Bell is now ginger, which made us google him and find out that he's going to be in the Fairly Odd Parents movie, which comes out on Bellamy's Birthday. so ya. now we're here. Talking about how we all watched it. :LOL:

:LOL: Lovely recap.

idk why but he reminds me of Conan O'Brien in that pic

and to stay on topic

YKYATMW you do this to a crossword puzzle during class

Scan-1.jpg

my teacher is now convinced i'm some sort of crossword puzzle person

i didn't want to tell him why i actually cut it out :$

Maybe it's the ginger beard :erm:

:LOL: That's awesome!

YKYATMW you do this to a crossword puzzle during class

Scan-1.jpg

my teacher is now convinced i'm some sort of crossword puzzle person

i didn't want to tell him why i actually cut it out :$

I love how you have one correct answer.

MUSERS! Can you send me pics of BHaR Matt? I need lots! :D

Please&thank you:)

:awesome:

I love how during that one episode where every time they're about to announce their names, that truck drives by and honks :chuckle:

Yes! And when his mom won something, I don't remember what it was, maybe a pageant? But they said, and the winner is, Timmy Turner's mom! :LOL:

I know :( A Cosmo backpack?! :eek: I want one... I wouldn't even use it, but I really, really want one..

:LOL: Lovely recap.

Half the stuff I buy online/want is completely useless and I wouldn't even use, but I just really really want it :chuckle: Like this pika chu hoodie. It just seems so awesome.

Yes! The truck drives by and honks, TWICE! It's hilarious.

Thank you, i know my recapping skills are just prodigious, aren't they? :p

Half the stuff I buy online/want is completely useless and I wouldn't even use, but I just really really want it :chuckle: Like this pika chu hoodie. It just seems so awesome.

Yes! The truck drives by and honks, TWICE! It's hilarious.

Thank you, i know my recapping skills are just prodigious, aren't they? :p

Don't you just love buying random stuff you don't need? :)

I know! "My name is really-" Then it honks :chuckle:

They're brilliant! Bravo :D

Yes! And when his mom won something, I don't remember what it was, maybe a pageant? But they said, and the winner is, Timmy Turner's mom! :LOL:

:LOL: I love that episode!!! I'm going to go see if that show's on demand or something. I miss it... My favorite FoP moment is probably this one (especially :39): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7q1jZhuGJk

:LOL: I love that episode!!! I'm going to go see if that show's on demand or something. I miss it... My favorite FoP moment is probably this one

Don't you just love buying random stuff you don't need? :)

"Here's Cosmo with the weather,"

"....I thought you said feather."

:LOL: that's the best. I don't think It's on On Demand. :/ But I think the reason they stopped making them is because of Poof and nobody liked Poof because a baby? It was just boring after that :p

I just ordered my first Muse shirt on .mu a few days ago and I absolutely CANNOT wait!!!!!! :awesome:

oh and YKYTMW you start to think you're gonna fail all your classes because you rarely study because you spend all your time listening to muse/looking up musey stuff :p

:D:D

and this thread has gone tewwibly off topic :$

I just ordered my first Muse shirt on .mu a few days ago and I absolutely CANNOT wait!!!!!! :awesome:

oh and YKYTMW you start to think you're gonna fail all your classes because you rarely study because you spend all your time listening to muse/looking up musey stuff :p

:D:D

and this thread has gone tewwibly off topic :$

all the threads are off topic :facepalm:

You should tell me if the .mu shirt is good quality! Cuz I want one but I don't want to spend 40 dollars on a Muse shirt and then it be all crappy... :p

I fail all my classes because of...Muse, tumblr, email, itunes, texting, not wanting to do it, and...ummm.....yeah, not wanting to do my homework. why the fuck would I do my homework?

YKYATMW in school, you're supposed to write a "children's book" so I'm writing mine about a banana named Matthew who falls in love with a slice of cheese named Dom, and they have a baby. But in the end, they both get eaten. :supersad:

:LOL: that's the best. I don't think It's on On Demand. :/ But I think the reason they stopped making them is because of Poof and nobody liked Poof because a baby? It was just boring after that :p

That's my favorite line ever :LOL:

Noooo :supersad: I thought Poof was adorable, but the episodes with him were terribly boring.

You have a friend that is like James Franco. :stunned: why is this world so cruel to me.

Whoa, that's weird, I know of a Dominic who I thought was gay...I guess it was the way he talked and acted that made him seem gay to me. Plus he worse leopard print. :LOL:

Actually...one of my closest friends is named dominic and we call him Dommeh :awesome: and he's not gay, I don't think. I mean if he was I'm sure he'd tell me.

YKYATMW your mom makes pasta and your dad says, "Hey, that's Matteh's favorite food!"

I almost peed my pants laughing. It's rather shocking how much he listens to me, especially when I talk fast and about nothing at all. :rolleyes:

he doesn't look exactly like him though, i guess it's his eyes that remind me of him

and that is weird, about Dominic. I don't think the Dominic i knew wore leopard print :(

I love how you have one correct answer.

:chuckle:

i thought it was his Dad that won the pageant :erm:

all the threads are off topic :facepalm:

You should tell me if the .mu shirt is good quality! Cuz I want one but I don't want to spend 40 dollars on a Muse shirt and then it be all crappy... :p

I fail all my classes because of...Muse, tumblr, email, itunes, texting, not wanting to do it, and...ummm.....yeah, not wanting to do my homework. why the fuck would I do my homework?

YKYATMW in school, you're supposed to write a "children's book" so I'm writing mine about a banana named Matthew who falls in love with a slice of cheese named Dom, and they have a baby. But in the end, they both get eaten. :supersad:

i want to read this story :supersad:

shouldn't it be happy story though? because kid books always have a happy ending

but then again they do get to be together in someone's tummy :happy:

but what about the baby? is it banana cheese? :confused:

so many questions

i'm overanalyzing this, sorry :ninja:

your story reminded me of something...

YKYATMW you're making a musey inspired comic for art

he doesn't look exactly like him though, i guess it's his eyes that remind me of him

and that is weird, about Dominic. I don't think the Dominic i knew wore leopard print :(

i want to read this story :supersad:

shouldn't it be happy story though? because kid books always have a happy ending

but then again they do get to be together in someone's tummy :happy:

but what about the baby? is it banana cheese? :confused:

so many questions

i'm overanalyzing this, sorry :ninja:

your story reminded me of something...

YKYATMW you're making a musey inspired comic for art

:LOL: I don't think you got the joke...I didn't know a Dominic who was gay and knew leopard print. I was talking about Sir Howard. :chuckle:

I'll maybe post pictures of it or something, later. It's in spanish and it's 10 pages long. Really not that special :p I can't believe you would even ask what their baby is! HOW DARE YOU? :chuckle:(I don't know)

Oooh, I love making comics! I made one for my cousin as a graduation present. Him and his best friend were superheros. A panda and a dinosaur. It was perttttyyyy awesome, you should share your Muse comic! :D

That's my favorite line ever :LOL:

Noooo :supersad: I thought Poof was adorable, but the episodes with him were terribly boring.

Yeah. Really boring. Stupid Poof. You make me no watch which make it fet canceled :(

My favorite line is when Timmy wishes for irresposible parents so his dad is in the yard with like a giraffe and he's playing frisbee without pants and Timmy goes, "ur not wearing pants!" and he's like "PANTS ARE FOR SQUARES! want to play frisbee?" and he's like, "dad, that's my math textbook...!" and his dad's like, "Math is for squares...LIKE PANTS!" I don't know why it was so funny, but it was. Or in another one cosmo goes, "nag, nag, nag!" to Wanda...don't know what episode it was, but it was funny. :D

Yeah. Really boring. Stupid Poof. You make me no watch which make it fet canceled :( My favorite line is when Timmy wishes for irresposible parents so his dad is in the yard with like a giraffe and he's playing frisbee without pants and Timmy goes, "ur not wearing pants!" and he's like "PANTS ARE FOR SQUARES! want to play frisbee?" and he's like, "dad, that's my math textbook...!" and his dad's like, "Math is for squares...LIKE PANTS!" I don't know why it was so funny, but it was. Or in another one cosmo goes, "nag, nag, nag!" to Wanda...don't know what episode it was, but it was funny. :D

:LOL: I love those lines!!! This is just made of awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFnlJaTVAmk

Thanks! Audition is tomorrow :eek: I got KoC, SMBH and an original I wrote thats sorta metalish prepared haha (that was a nervous laugh)

Nada problem! Sounds like some good choices! Just don't wear a Muse t-shirt... they'll get the picture with the songs :chuckle:

Be careful what you say in your sleep :chuckle:

:LOL: I love that episode!!! I'm going to go see if that show's on demand or something. I miss it... My favorite FoP moment is probably this one (especially :39): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7q1jZhuGJk

Good times...

They tried....

:LOL: I don't think you got the joke...I didn't know a Dominic who was gay and knew leopard print. I was talking about Sir Howard. :chuckle:

I'll maybe post pictures of it or something, later. It's in spanish and it's 10 pages long. Really not that special :p I can't believe you would even ask what their baby is! HOW DARE YOU? :chuckle:(I don't know)

Oooh, I love making comics! I made one for my cousin as a graduation present. Him and his best friend were superheros. A panda and a dinosaur. It was perttttyyyy awesome, you should share your Muse comic! :D

Yeah. Really boring. Stupid Poof. You make me no watch which make it fet canceled :(

My favorite line is when Timmy wishes for irresposible parents so his dad is in the yard with like a giraffe and he's playing frisbee without pants and Timmy goes, "ur not wearing pants!" and he's like "PANTS ARE FOR SQUARES! want to play frisbee?" and he's like, "dad, that's my math textbook...!" and his dad's like, "Math is for squares...LIKE PANTS!" I don't know why it was so funny, but it was. Or in another one cosmo goes, "nag, nag, nag!" to Wanda...don't know what episode it was, but it was funny. :D

oh, i'm stupid

i guess that means i know him too :LOL:

the world may never know (what their baby is)

i once made one using my sister's friends on paint, it was really crappy. next thing you know it was all over the place :chuckle:

i called it The Adventures of Mulletman (well i think that's what i called it :erm:) :LOL: i made it back in 7th grade.

me and my overactive imagination :rolleyes:

idk if i'll post it though, i probably won't be satisfied with it and i probably will get lazy and not finish

edit: Yes!:dance: i got the 6666 post, sorry this is random

i really wanted it :ninja:

It's been about 8 months since I've been on here... there's a whole new set of people on this thread now! :happy:

Anyways, YKYATMW you've converted your mom and all of your close friends into Muse fans.

It's been about 8 months since I've been on here... there's a whole new set of people on this thread now! :happy:

Anyways, YKYATMW you've converted your mom and all of your close friends into Muse fans.

OMFG KIRBY KIRBY YOU'RE BACK AND I'VE MISSED YOU fgjitgj6hkolhhl.....woah it's harder to keyboard mash on a DSi! :LOL:

YKYATMW...

1. You memorize all of the muse-ings you've had while on vacation so you can tell them to the board.

2. Your iPod is almost filled but you don't even consider taking away any of your 100 plus Muse songs, even if you have three versions of Muscle Museum (including the "Hey You Crazy Kids!" version)

3. The first thing you do when you come home is log on here.

4. You draw on a napkin at a restaurant and you add in the Muse logo and other related doodles to see if a Muser will notice.

Archived