i was reading an article the other day and apparently the person's last name was Muse :awesome:

YKYATMW you make your Muse phone charm into a necklace.

it kept falling off, so i decided to make it into a necklace

That's actually a rather odd last name....

And rather resourceful of you!

recover? :eek: wait, what happened to it?

Ohw, nothing really :rolleyes: When they came to Argentina, I had to leave the hotel where they were, soy I left the poster to a friend so Matt that bloody dwarf could sign it. Due to some techniKate problems, he didn't come out... And I... retireved, maybe? it again on monday.

Hmm.. don't know if I was clear; maybe I need some pwoper inglish classes. Teachers?

226371_2070081277614_1412327869_2436520_972730_n.jpg

Ohw, nothing really :rolleyes: When they came to Argentina, I had to leave the hotel where they were, soy I left the poster to a friend so Matt that bloody dwarf could sign it. Due to some techniKate problems, he didn't come out... And I... retireved, maybe? it again on monday.

Hmm.. don't know if I was clear; maybe I need some pwoper inglish classes. Teachers

I wasn't sure what you meant by teaching, so I just made some little corrections :happy:

When they came to Argentina, I had to leave the hotel where they were, so I left the poster to a friend so Matt that bloody dwarf could sign it.

Yes, retrieved. You switched the "i" and the "r" but it makes sense :happy:

English is spelled with an "e."

Hoped this helped! :)

I wasn't sure what you meant by teaching, so I just made some little corrections :happy:

When they came to Argentina, I had to leave the hotel where they were, so I left the poster to a friend so Matt that bloody dwarf could sign it.

Yes, retrieved. You switched the "i" and the "r" but it makes sense :happy:

English is spelled with an "e."

Hoped this helped! :)

Was just kidding with the Enlgish part. But, thanks anyway :D

YKYATMW you're preparing for the FCE and every time you read 'time is running out' you start to sing/clap/whistle.

YKYATMW you want to set up a master list/wiki-type thing of links to Muse videos on Youtube organised with tags like "Matt playing guitar above his head," "Dom's funny faces," "amazing solo," "amp violation," "tame television performance," etc., so fans could click on a tag and receive a list of relevant videos, but worry other Musers will think you're nuts :stunned:

Was just kidding with the Enlgish part. But, thanks anyway :D

Oh sorry! No problem though :)

YKYATMW you're watching Cake Boss and they show a picture of and mention the arena where you saw Muse and you gasp really loudly. Then you remember you're at the gym and other people can hear you :facepalm:

Hmm.. don't know if I was clear; maybe I need some pwoper inglish classes. Teachers?

Cool poster!

Sure I'll teach you, so long you teach me your native tongue as well :)

That's actually a rather odd last name....

And rather resourceful of you!

:D

i understand you :]

you're so lucky

And have you musers also noticed that in 'How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days' and 'You Me & Dupree' that the actor she's always dating's real name is Matthew or Matt? :wtf:

That is just real strange to me.. like it was her plan to get all Matts :shifty:

Matthew McConaughey.....Yes, this does appear quite strange, but can you blame her? You're got McConaughey, who is rather sexy, plus he's an actor ;)

and then you have Bellamy, who is the eptiome of sexiness and basically makes every other man look hideous in comparison.

So, did Kate plan this, or is it just every woman's natural instinct to go after those who are named Matthew, especially if said Matthew is quite good-looking and talented.?

Think about it. :stunned:

YKYATMW you want to set up a master list/wiki-type thing of links to Muse videos on Youtube organised with tags like "Matt playing guitar above his head," "Dom's funny faces," "amazing solo," "amp violation," "tame television performance," etc., so fans could click on a tag and receive a list of relevant videos, but worry other Musers will think you're nuts :stunned:

I think you're the same person who wanted to make a secret Matt/Kate thread. ;)Some of your ideas are actually quite brilliant...I think that all of you Musers are nuts, especially on tumblr. some of the stuff you guys think up is just :LOL: You should do that wiki-type thing, but i bet it would take a long time....

YKYATMW your friends say when they hear Muse on the radio they think of you...and It makes you feel like a proud mother. :D

YKYATMW you get so excited when your friend likes a Muse song. :LOL:

she basically hates Muse..or at least she does it to make fun of me...and I've been trying to turn her to them for a long time, she loved Undisclosed Desires but when she told me I was like :stunned::p

and then I sent her Starlight and she says to me...

"starlight is now on my top 5 favorite songs, i LOVE this song"

and I'm like :D VICTORY!

Matthew McConaughey.....Yes, this does appear quite strange, but can you blame her? You're got McConaughey, who is rather sexy, plus he's an actor ;)

and then you have Bellamy, who is the eptiome of sexiness and basically makes every other man look hideous in comparison.

So, did Kate plan this, or is it just every woman's natural instinct to go after those who are named Matthew, especially if said Matthew is quite good-looking and talented.?

Think about it. :stunned:

I think you're the same person who wanted to make a secret Matt/Kate thread. ;)Some of your ideas are actually quite brilliant...I think that all of you Musers are nuts, especially on tumblr. some of the stuff you guys think up is just :LOL: You should do that wiki-type thing, but i bet it would take a long time....

YKYATMW your friends say when they hear Muse on the radio they think of you...and It makes you feel like a proud mother. :D

Isn't McConaughey the dude who doesn't use deodorant? Maybe it's just stupid rumours, but I somehow remembered that :p

Speaking of silly things, I remember reading a page of guy names and 'what they mean'... the 'hottest' name apparently was Josh.... don't ask me how women come up with these things.

Isn't McConaughey the dude who doesn't use deodorant? Maybe it's just stupid rumours, but I somehow remembered that :p

Speaking of silly things, I remember reading a page of guy names and 'what they mean'... the 'hottest' name apparently was Josh.... don't ask me how women come up with these things.

he's leading male in How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days....but :chuckle: i dont know abotu his deodrant. Sometimes I wonder about these magazines. Like, I know that the editors get payed, but still.

why, thank you! :)was the secret part my idea or yours?

I actually hope someone else (with lots of time) will set up the wiki. I'm not on tumblr but it seems like I probably need to change that soon. I saw this of yours - fucking brilliant as well.

YES!! :D

I don't know much about him, other than people seem to love him and I find him incredibly irritating. and I've always thought that 'Matt' and 'James' were the hottest male names :stunned:

:LOL: Josh reminds me of a blonde surfer dude. And thats not really my taste. No offense to blonde surfer guys! :chuckle:

why, thank you! :)was the secret part my idea or yours?

I actually hope someone else (with lots of time) will set up the wiki. I'm not on tumblr but it seems like I probably need to change that soon. I saw this of yours - fucking brilliant as wellI

I think the secret part was kind of both ;)

You don't have a tumblr? Well, you should get one, I fucking love tumblr :D but dont go telling everyone you know about it, we dont want people to know--its not the next facebook--keep it holy while we can. (Thought my post was brilliant, *cough cough*)

:LOL: Josh reminds me of a blonde surfer dude. And thats not really my taste. No offense to blonde surfer guys! :chuckle:

Josh reminds me of Jake which reminds me of Twilight. :facepalm:

Hey all. I know this is kind of off topic, but I'm going to have an audition in three days for a performing arts school for guitar and I have no idea what to play. I'd like to play a muse song but I have no idea which one. Please help my fellow musers!

I don't know much about him, other than people seem to love him and I find him incredibly irritating. and I've always thought that 'Matt' and 'James' were the hottest male names :stunned:

I've always liked those names too. It's funny, because all the Matts I know are really smart. And I've loved the name James pretty much forever. And I honestly think Josh is an ugly name. How it's pronounced just sounds awful.

:awesome: my friends do that too, also, whenever they see someone with a Muse shirt

YKYATMW you get so excited when your friend likes a Muse song. :LOL:

she basically hates Muse..or at least she does it to make fun of me...and I've been trying to turn her to them for a long time, she loved Undisclosed Desires but when she told me I was like :stunned::p

and then I sent her Starlight and she says to me...

"starlight is now on my top 5 favorite songs, i LOVE this song"

and I'm like :D VICTORY!

this

turns out, one of my friends likes New Born :awesome:

i noticed there are a bunch of hot guys with the name James :chuckle:

YKYATMW....The first thing you think of when the rapture was announced was Apocalypse Please being the soundtrack to it... :D

me too, i couldn't help but think of Muse

YKYATMW you don't sit down, you "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"

:awesome: my friends do that too, also, whenever they see someone with a Muse shirt

this

turns out, one of my friends likes New Born :awesome:

i noticed there are a bunch of hot guys with the name James :chuckle:

I think that Matthew and James are both very attractive names and it's a mere coincidence that Matt's middle name is James :p

James Franco is sexy. Mattew McConaughey is sexy. Matthew James Bellamy. You can never be wrong.

:D

Archived