:LOL: YES! I made mine do that too!!! Except my friends are non-musers, for the most part. So when they watched TiRO it was kind of "eh" for them, but when they saw the NME video, they were laughing their heads off... :D I couldn't stop laughing either...It's even more hilarious the 16th time. I was so happy that they liked the video I expected them to hate it :D

All my friends like Muse except for one who didn't mind it for once. One of my friends who was probably the Muse-iest out of all of them found Matt really creepy in that video and always hid her face when he came on the screen... :wtf: My friends loved the drunk Matt video too :p

All my friends like Muse except for one who didn't mind it for once. One of my friends who was probably the Muse-iest out of all of them found Matt really creepy in that video and always hid her face when he came on the screen... :wtf: My friends loved the drunk Matt video too :p

My friends don't particularly like Muse, but they don't hate them. They like Uprising and SMBH but not much more. Doesn't seem like their thing anyways.

But okay, you gotta admit, Matt is a bit creepy in the TiRO video! I mean he does that eye thing...You know what I'm talking about? He makes a certain face, I dunno, It's hard to explain :LOL:

when you can't stop laughing at the fact that you burned your friend two Muse cds and her dad stole them from her

i was hoping to convert her into a muser, but i might just convert her dad as well :chuckle:

:LOL: That would be hilarious...I share your experiences! I tried to convert my dad, I told him I burned a CD of all The Killers (he's grown fond of them, because of me:rolleyes:) and I gave him the CD, he turned it on and was like :facepalm: WTF IS THIS? he claims Matt sounds like a dying cat. :$ then he said "I REFUSE to listen to this!" :phu:

that was the end of that.

My friends don't particularly like Muse, but they don't hate them. They like Uprising and SMBH but not much more. Doesn't seem like their thing anyways.

But okay, you gotta admit, Matt is a bit creepy in the TiRO video! I mean he does that eye thing...You know what I'm talking about? He makes a certain face, I dunno, It's hard to explain :LOL:

But I love his faces in Time Is Running Out. . . and Sunburn :LOL:

They make me squeal like a happy walrus riding a horse :stunned:

I've introduced my friends to a lot of Muse. A lot of them like songs like Blackout, MoTP, Glorious, Fury :D I'm so pwoud of them.

I love the eye thing! But he does look extra pale and skinny :chuckle:

But I love his faces in Time Is Running Out. . . and Sunburn :LOL:

They make me squeal like a happy walrus riding a horse :stunned:

:LOL: That was the best analogy ever.

:awesome:

In MoYH it IS a shaker, but nonetheless an excellent comeback. :LOL::cabasa:

Nahh I know! I just had to say it..xD

YKYATMW you couldn't care less if any other albums CD case gets scratched or damaged (Unless it's brand new), but if it's one from your Muse collection, shit goes down.

YKYATMW you couldn't care less if any other albums CD case gets scratched or damaged (Unless it's brand new), but if it's one from your Muse collection, shit goes down.

My friend broke BHaR :supersad: I didn't talk to her for weeks after that and still haven't forgiven her :phu:

...when driving down the freeway you see a licence plate that says "MUSEFAN" and you freak

:eek: That's so awesome

:yesey: my dad accidentally ripped my Resistance Booklet once. He actually looked pretty scared after it happened. :fear:

I got a new CD that night.

"It's not a shaker, it's a CABASA!" :cabasa::D

:LOL:

...when driving down the freeway you see a licence plate that says "MUSEFAN" and you freak

:eek::awesome:

that's fucking cool

reminds me of the time where i saw a car with a Muse vinyl sticker on it

when you are asked to write descriptive phrases for the term "baby boom" for your history hw and you write Chris Wolstenholme

:chuckle:

:LOL:

:eek::awesome:

that's fucking cool

reminds me of the time where i saw a car with a Muse vinyl sticker on it

when you are asked to write descriptive phrases for the term "baby boom" for your history hw and you write Chris Wolstenholme

:chuckle:

It had a vinyl sticker on it too, and from what i remember a Resistance sticker as well. this is arizona, nothing of interest happens here

Archived