YKYATMW a telemarketer calls, and guess what I told him?? hehehehehehehe :)

also, inserting lots of foyc (yup, this is so legendary, it gets it's own abbreviations like stfd) jokes into a conversation with a muser friend because she hasn't seen the video yet :D

My best friend (i am male and she is female, no kind of relationship like that) and we often greet each other with "DICK" or "BITCH or something. So yesterday i greeted her with "Fuck off you cunt" and she thought it was hilarious :LOL:

YKYATMW you buy a Muse poster!

and when it arrives you're like :awesome:

but when you open it it is definitely NOT Muse poster, or anything related. and you're like :'(

so you go on Ebay, and the person who sold it to you's account is closed. and you're like WTF? that is certainly NOT a coincidence. you decide to sort of Ebay-Sue them.

Today the "real" poster comes in, but it's not your average Muse poster. It's the poster you were promised, but it's EXTREMELY damaged. I wouldn't mind a few tears or creases, but this? NUH UH.

When you open it you're like :fear::ninja: I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU! *pwoperly*

I don't even want my money back, for the sake of Matt, give me the damn Muse poster...please.:supersad:

but when you open it it is definitely NOT Muse poster, or anything related. and you're like :'(

so you go on Ebay, and the person who sold it to you's account is closed. and you're like WTF? that is certainly NOT a coincidence. you decide to sort of Ebay-Sue them.

Today the "real" poster comes in, but it's not your average Muse poster. It's the poster you were promised, but it's EXTREMELY damaged. I wouldn't mind a few tears or creases, but this? NUH UH.

I don't even want my money back, for the sake of Matt, give me the damn Muse poster...please.:supersad:

:supersad: What jerks!

That must suck! :'( I feel sad now :'(

Thats sooo disappointing! :(:'(:supersad:

When you get extremely sweary at your puter/network when you can't view Muse's antics at the NME awards. So when everything seems to be working, you spend the best part of a Saturday reading everything, watching everything you can find. And laughing your head off. And suddenly, a damp weekend don't seem so bad...

I thought of showing That Vid to my non-Muser friends, but they'll just think I'm even more bonkers than they do already. I can just imagine the conversation "so this band you like, they won Best Band huh?" Yep "and this weird drunk fleece-wearing rodent-faced man won Hottest Male huh??" Yep "and you like him???" ... :$

When you force your friends at a sleepover to watch the TiRO video on demand and the drunk Matt NME interview :D

:LOL: YES! I made mine do that too!!! Except my friends are non-musers, for the most part. So when they watched TiRO it was kind of "eh" for them, but when they saw the NME video, they were laughing their heads off... :D I couldn't stop laughing either...It's even more hilarious the 16th time. I was so happy that they liked the video I expected them to hate it :D

When you get extremely sweary at your puter/network when you can't view Muse's antics at the NME awards. So when everything seems to be working, you spend the best part of a Saturday reading everything, watching everything you can find. And laughing your head off. And suddenly, a damp weekend don't seem so bad...

I thought of showing That Vid to my non-Muser friends, but they'll just think I'm even more bonkers than they do already. I can just imagine the conversation "so this band you like, they won Best Band huh?" Yep "and this weird drunk fleece-wearing rodent-faced man won Hottest Male huh??" Yep "and you like him???" ... :$

I showed it to my non-Muser friends, and they laughed, but then again they're very okay with my obsession. They noticed Ceiling Dom for the first time and pointed at it and were like "WTF? :LOL: Why is some guy on ur ceiling!?!? IS THAT DOM?" My friends think Matt is funny, but if they said anything like what you said, i would kick them out of my house :p

I LOVE that drunk fleece-wearing rodent-faced man! HES BEAUTIFUL! No matter how much he looks like a Meerkat! :D

I KNOW RIGHT!! :LOL:

My sister and I were just watching it and she suddenly freak'd out yelling "OH MY GAWDDD! CHRIS IS STALKING SOMEONE IN THE BACKGROUND!! :stunned:"

But then we even got drunk watching Matt being drunk. . . and we weren't even drinking anything :awesome:

I saw the Wolstengod too!! :D

and at least SOMEONE understands! I felt drunk after watching it too :happy:

When you bring a picture of Matt Bellamy to the hairdresses and say thats how I want my hair :LOL:

:chuckle:

if i were a guy i'd probably get my hair like his,

but then again i can always dye my hair like him

YKYATMW a telemarketer calls, and guess what I told him?? hehehehehehehe :)

also, inserting lots of foyc (yup, this is so legendary, it gets it's own abbreviations like stfd) jokes into a conversation with a muser friend because she hasn't seen the video yet :D

:LOL:

you've given me an idea for random text messages

that is just :noey:

:(

when you can't stop laughing at the fact that you burned your friend two Muse cds and her dad stole them from her

i was hoping to convert her into a muser, but i might just convert her dad as well :chuckle:

YKYATMW you play Apocalypse Please 2-3 times/day on piano and keep on doing the drums part by claping ur hands on ur knees all day long as soon as u don't have anything to do.

YKYATMW you totally go mental when u hear a Muse song as the background music of a documentary or movie. (I freaking heard Uprising, Starlight, MoTP & Sunburn in ONE documentary of 10 minutes length. I must say I loved that belgian channel that precise day)

Archived