@Markbeaumontuk:

"Sziget the rudest, most intimidating, most shockingly line-upd festival I,ve ever seen. I,m literally horrified"

"worst festival in Europe, despite Muse thankfully playing"

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

What the hell? I respect Mark Beaumont and all...but why is he (apparently) claiming Sziget is the worst festival in Europe? It's supposed to be one of the best - friends of mine went and loved it, and it received numerous European prizes for best festival. And the line-up isn't the best but it's not anywhere near shockingly bad! Is MB there for the NME? Also, why does he think Muse is going to "save" it? He was (rightfully) critical of them in his last gig review.

What the hell? I respect Mark Beaumont and all...but why is he (apparently) claiming Sziget is the worst festival in Europe? It's supposed to be one of the best - friends of mine went and loved it, and it received numerous European prizes for best festival. And the line-up isn't the best but it's not anywhere near shockingly bad! Is MB there for the NME? Also, why does he think Muse is going to "save" it? He was (rightfully) critical of them in his last gig review.

Otherwise known as having one's own opinion.

I think he has PMS:yesey:;)

Archived