I sell 2 non-camping tickets for Sziget (11th - 15th August 2010) for 140 EUR (original price 170 EUR).

Arists: MUSE, Iron Maiden, Faithless, UB40, Madness, Ska-P, The Hives, Mika, 30 seconds to Mars, Billy Talent a Kasabian and many more. http://www.sziget.hu/festival_english

Personal delivery in Czech Republic and Slovak Republic or 11th August at Sziget.

In case of any questions please contact me...

lenka.lukackova@arnika.org

any ideas about the hotel where Muse can stay in Budapest? any hotel where celebrities usually stay? musers from Budapest, we need your help ;)

There are quite a lot... these are near to the city centre and to the River Danube.

Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace - but it's too posh, imho...

Hotel InterContinental, Budapest Marriott, Hotel Kempinski, Le Meridien Budapest - I think they'll stay in one of these.

:)

There are quite a lot... these are near to the city centre and to the River Danube.

Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace - but it's too posh, imho...

Hotel InterContinental, Budapest Marriott, Hotel Kempinski, Le Meridien Budapest - I think they'll stay in one of these.

:)

thank you for these ideas :)

maybe somebody remembers where they stayed last time?

...me and one girl from this forum /darkieva -Hi there Evi:)/are meeting on Sziget festival on Sunday at 13:00 o clock at the phone booths at the Szigetfone shop - in the map it's at number 48, near the ATM machines....just to meet and enjoy the whole gig...;)so...join us ...it could be fun.....

identification signs so far...two redhaired in a black and one white Muse T shirt....:p

take care BB

see you on sexy plane :)

I won't tweet often, because I'll be in roaming, but I promise updates, and I can make difference between newborn and unborn ;)

Just one question for folks from Budapest: are parking garages listed on Sziget site crowded during festival and if they are, is there any other public garage near festival (or district VI, we'll be staying there)?

Most voted songs: Uno, Space Dementia, Spiral Static, Bliss and Citizen Erased

Feeling Good it is then. :musesign:

Predictable setlist

(Overture)

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

New Born

Hysteria

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

Feeling Good