So, they're stopping by Charlottesville, VA.... Small college town, home on University of Virginia... Also, Columbus, OH? Ohio State?

College Station, TX coming soon? I'd die lol. No drive from my house here at Texas A&M? Yes, please. Our basketball arena (Reed Arena) seats 13,000. Bryan/College Station is home to like 200,000 people... Dare to dream? :D

OK now I'm really hoping for a Grand Rapids show because it would probably fall where Metric is opening! Love them.

Grand Rapids?? :eek: That would be too good to be true as I only live an hour away from there, well actually only 40 minutes the way I drive :LOL:

So far I am only thinking about both Ohio dates but I was hoping they would be in the Michigan/Ohio area in October since November is usually crap weather-wise.

omg! this is one insane MONDAY! I am gonna try for the so cal shows but not sure of charlottesville (depends on what they add before that show).

Anyone think maybe they would do Verizon Center in DC (even though they were close to DC via baltimore and fairfax, technically they hadn't done DC)before the Charlottesville show, its possible they could do it that weekend since there is a 6 day gap between that show and Quebec. I looked at Verizon Center's schedule and October is wide open.. *crosses fingers*

Just hoping and praying for Houston soon. Must see Muse four times in less than a year...:LOL:

To be honest with you, I don't think we have a chance in hell regarding Houston. No market has been repeated as of yet. The most likely locations relatively nearby are San Antonio, Austin, New Orleans, El Paso (not close at all, though), Dallas. Or, if they threw a serious curveball, Fayetteville, Little Rock, Lubbock, Baton Rouge, College Station, Waco, Corpus. None of which will happen.

I'm curious to see how the Texas/Gulf Coast crowd will be treated.

I'm aiming for eight gigs in one year!

Yes, I'm an official member of the WTFMC (Will Travel For Muse Club) and WGBFMC (Will Go Broke For Muse Club). LOL! :LOL:

That's freaking awesome! Wish I could too, but I am beyond broke, in debt from two of the shows..lol.

To be honest with you, I don't think we have a chance in hell regarding Houston. No market has been repeated as of yet. The most likely locations relatively nearby are San Antonio, Austin, New Orleans, El Paso (not close at all, though), Dallas. Or, if they threw a serious curveball, Fayetteville, Little Rock, Lubbock, Baton Rouge, College Station, Waco, Corpus. None of which will happen.

I'm curious to see how the Texas/Gulf Coast crowd will be treated.

I'm only hoping since they've always been good to us. But I have a tiny feeling they won't come to Texas at all.

I'm only hoping since they've always been good to us. But I have a tiny feeling they won't come to Texas at all.

I'm a bit worried, too. That said, surely they wouldn't skip the second largest state in the union altogether, right? I'd settle for NOLA if the gig didn't fall during ACL weekend, though.

There are plenty of dates not announced yet, including two whole weeks between OKC and Quebec. One would think some Third Coast love was in order :shifty:

I'm a bit worried, too. That said, surely they wouldn't skip the second largest state in the union altogether, right? I'd settle for NOLA if the gig didn't fall during ACL weekend, though.

There are plenty of dates not announced yet, including two whole weeks between OKC and Quebec. One would think some Third Coast love was in order :shifty:

I would hope they wouldn't skip us. If they don't come to Houston though I'll be screwed. Can't afford any other option.:(

I'm aiming for eight gigs in one year!

Yes, I'm an official member of the WTFMC (Will Travel For Muse Club) and WGBFMC (Will Go Broke For Muse Club). LOL! :LOL:

Right there with ya Melanie. :D You're going to all CA gigs? :eek: That's awesome! Can't wait to see how much this entire trip is going to cost. :stunned::$

Right there with ya Melanie. :D You're going to all CA gigs? :eek: That's awesome! Can't wait to see how much this entire trip is going to cost. :stunned::$

Hey Shelbi! That's my plan so far, but it will depend on who else might be able to travel with me. I need hotel and transportation buddies! Are you and Veronica still planning to drive down?

Hey Shelbi! That's my plan so far, but it will depend on who else might be able to travel with me. I need hotel and transportation buddies! Are you and Veronica still planning to drive down?

Well, I've been seriously debating on whether I should go to all 3 shows or not. I know I'm going to the Staples center one. Perhaps I can schedule the other 2 in. :D As for Veronica, I'm really not sure what's going on with her. :$ I can talk to her and see what's up.

Archived