Was the ticketmaster one bad? I've only had to go through the concertmaps one. Which shows was ticketmaster for?

Ticketmaster was worse then concertmaps...the only tickets they were selling one minute after they went on sale were seats in the 300's and 400's. :eek:

I'll be attending the St. Louis and Kansas City Dates!

How do you go about obtaining the pre sale password?

There is no password, it's first come first served. You just need to create a concertmaps log in and be signed in at the time of purchase

I think we'll end up being the last date(s), BUT as long as they include us I'm just fine with that.

I hate all this waiting. I saw the tweet and freaked out & all excited. I read over it at least 10 times to make sure I really didn't see a FL date.

I just hope there is an Orlando and/or Tampa date or I can't go. :(

I hate all this waiting. I saw the tweet and freaked out & all excited. I read over it at least 10 times to make sure I really didn't see a FL date.

I just hope there is an Orlando and/or Tampa date or I can't go. :(

I'm being greedy and hoping for 2 FL dates, a central FL and South FL... I'll be going to both lol.

I'm still happy, even though there will still be driving involved, but 3 dates are close to me and I am going to all 3!!! Going to go to Oklahoma City, Kansas City and St. Louis. Now lets get the rest of the dates out so I can do some more planning!!

You're lucky, seriously. With some friends, we're quite disappointed 'cause we think that they'll not come back in Europe before a quite long time. Yes, we have the Stade de France and Wembley, but a lot of people, including me, can't go to these gigs.

So, that's why we REALLY think you're lucky. :)

Sorry for my English

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Charlottesville, here I come!!! The first place I saw Muse ever (opening for U2, though), and now I shall go there to see them again!!!

(Still holding out for a Raleigh date though; gonna speak with my contact at the RBC Center and see what she knows)

Yup, yup, Charlottesville I can do...but would also like to hear back about the RBC Center in Raleigh (or maybe even the Dean Smith Center in Chapel Hill - I could WALK to that one! :eek:)

Whatever the case - YAY! :musesign:

Archived