Don't go into shock plz :o I just made that up because agenthal seemed to imply that the presale would be happening in a matter of hours, which would kind of go along with tour dates being released Monday.

*hits head against table*

*cries*

*rolls around the ground*

*rips hair out*

*rips shirt hulk style*

:stunned:

*cries*

*fetal position, on the ground, in the corner*

:'(

Why do they do this????

Don't go into shock plz :o I just made that up because agenthal seemed to imply that the presale would be happening in a matter of hours, which would kind of go along with tour dates being released Monday.

That's what I meant. I figured I wouldn't be surprised if they had the presale already up and ready to go considering it will probably be announced soon, so decided to go ahead and check. :LOL:

Oh, haha, I see. It's just, I'm ready for this. I'm getting nervous. :$ I really don't know why. I don't really have any problems with presales.

is what I'm going to do if I come home from school tomorrow (SHIT I have a class until 5:30 shit shit shitfuck) and the presale already happened.

Yeah, Mondays are bad for me. Class until 2 straight into babysitting. I'd be fucked. :LOL:

Shit, I was going to post something along the lines of people calm the fuck down, we'll be fine.. BUT I did a search on my gmail and remember how for the spring leg they sent out an email on December 15 that said 'so we added a bunch of dates for the US/Canada, general sale is on saturday, presale is today'. that was so shit.

but still people, let's calm down a bit. we only know 3 dates out of what's supposed to be a 2 month tour. I remember last time we had heard of several dates before the announcement so.. let's just keep our eyes/ears open. Check the site/board regularly, follow fellow boardies on twitter (who I'm sure will spazz tweet when the announcement/sales happen :LOL: )

last thing, I have an off topic question. Does anyone know what the travel packages for the ACL pre-sale mean? :awesome:

last thing, I have an off topic question. Does anyone know what the travel packages for the ACL pre-sale mean? :awesome:

I'm assuming it's pass + hotel already booked for you or something. I know Bonnaroo has them, I'd check how theirs work. My family lives in Austin though so I'll just be staying in the 'burbs. Out by Main Event off 183, if you know where I'm talking about. Man, can't wait to get home in 2 weeks. I miss the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema so much! :p

I'm assuming it's pass + hotel already booked for you or something. I know Bonnaroo has them, I'd check how theirs work. My family lives in Austin though so I'll just be staying in the 'burbs. Out by Main Event off 183, if you know where I'm talking about. Man, can't wait to get home in 2 weeks. I miss the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema so much! :p

well yeah that makes a lot of sense :p I wish I could go ahead and buy that as well, but I'm still not sure if I'll be going by myself or if my friends will join me. I wish they could decide stuff like I do :awesome:

and well I know which one is the 183 :awesome: tbf that's a lot for me :chuckle:

well yeah that makes a lot of sense :p I wish I could go ahead and buy that as well, but I'm still not sure if I'll be going by myself or if my friends will join me. I wish they could decide stuff like I do :awesome:

and well I know which one is the 183 :awesome: tbf that's a lot for me :chuckle:

Well if you end up staying for more than just the weekend, go see a movie at the Drafthouse! They have good food and fun times. :awesome: I'd offer you a place to stay over ACL but I don't know how my parents would feel about that. Someday, when I have my own apartment, I swear! ;)

is what I'm going to do if I come home from school tomorrow (SHIT I have a class until 5:30 shit shit shitfuck) and the presale already happened.

Ugh Mondays are the worst. I sicced my boyfriend on jumping on potential presale. Class 8 to 9:50 in the morning, followed by a meeting, then class from 1 to 3:40.. then 4 to 5:15.. then a group project.. then a meeting from 7 to 10. Oh the life of a student government Senator taking 20 units.. thank goodness for boyfriends who haven't seen Muse live before :]

Well if you end up staying for more than just the weekend, go see a movie at the Drafthouse! They have good food and fun times. :awesome: I'd offer you a place to stay over ACL but I don't know how my parents would feel about that. Someday, when I have my own apartment, I swear! ;)

I just googled it and it sounds interesting. definitely haven't seen a movie in that way. Would love to check them out, and would looove to stay the whole week in Austin. I'm also dying to go to Hey Cupcake :chuckle:

I just googled it and it sounds interesting. definitely haven't seen a movie in that way. Would love to check them out, and would looove to stay the whole week in Austin. I'm also dying to go to Hey Cupcake :chuckle:

Hey Cupcake is very overrated. Trust me, I worked at a cupcake shop all last summer. Very cute store with the trailer idea, but I was very underwhelmed by the actual cupcake. My place has much tastier ones! Go to Be My Cupcake instead. ;)

Lol that video :LOL:.

Does anyone know what time they're going to post the dates tomorrow? I'm so anxious!

Could someone please update me on what's going on?! lol, I've been away all weekend and there's about 30 pages that I cannot afford to go through at work lol.

:D

At Coachella there was a flier that announced two dates, one in Anaheim on Sept 23, one in Los Angeles on Sept 25th. The flier said tickets went on sale on April 24th. We've been speculating that it means that dates will be announced today and pre-sale will be some time this week, but none of us know for sure.

http://twitpic.com/1gmpbu

Heres the pic of the flier

At Coachella there was a flier that announced two dates, one in Anaheim on Sept 23, one in Los Angeles on Sept 25th. The flier said tickets went on sale on April 24th. We've been speculating that it means that dates will be announced today and pre-sale will be some time this week, but none of us know for sure.

http://twitpic.com/1gmpbu

Heres the pic of the flier

thank you!!!!

Dates would be a WONDERFUL birthday present!PLEASE MUSE PLEASE :p

Just heard via Facebook:

"105.3 The Spy in case you missed it.... Muse with special guest Passion Pit is coming to the Ford Center October 8th!!!! tix go on sale this Saturday.... but listen all week as we will be giving away a pair of tix in the 8am & 5pm hours before they go on sale!!! cuz, well, we kinda like you guys!!!"

Can't believe it! I posted earlier something about "I dare them to play Oklahoma." This is the best news ever, and on such a terrible anniversary. It's been 15 years since the OKC bombing...

Uh oh I don't like the date it scares me that they may not play ACL.

Just heard via Facebook:

"105.3 The Spy in case you missed it.... Muse with special guest Passion Pit is coming to the Ford Center October 8th!!!! tix go on sale this Saturday.... but listen all week as we will be giving away a pair of tix in the 8am & 5pm hours before they go on sale!!! cuz, well, we kinda like you guys!!!"

Can't believe it! I posted earlier something about "I dare them to play Oklahoma." This is the best news ever, and on such a terrible anniversary. It's been 15 years since the OKC bombing...

Archived