shit shit shit shit shit shit.

why didn't anyone poke me with a stick to wake me up for this?

now this explains why I was having so many muse-related nightmares last night :LOL:

did I say shit already? fuck fuck fuck

can only deal with one presale per week :(

I'm actually considering going to the Staples Center :awesome:

One wonders if these are the only two dates to be released tomorrow.

Also, if it says "tickets go on sale 4/24/" is that general sale? And if it is, do musers get a presale before hand?

(I doubt it, but who knows?) *speculates*

yeah, pretty sure we will have a presale this week. that date is for the general sale..

yeah, pretty sure we will have a presale this week. that date is for the general sale..

:stunned: I called this earlier. Monday announcement. Tuesday(or a bit later) Presale.

I don't think I can go to either dates :(

I would LOVE that, but they are probably going to play a bigger venue. I really don't know what they'd play though, besides the Toyota Center again. Reliant Stadium is probably too big and I wouldn't want them to play that anyway.

Wherever they play though, I really hope they just come back to Houston D:

I have a sneaky feeling that they're going to play 3 Texas dates and skip Houston :(. I'm feeling San Antonio (AT&T Center), Austin (ACL), and Dallas (American Airlines Center). Just a hunch, though.

If they did come back here, it'd have to be the Toyota Center. Can't see them going smaller to Reliant Arena or Verizon Wireless Theater. No chance in hell they'd play Reliant Stadium, either. Minute Maid? :LOL:

I have a sneaky feeling that they're going to play 3 Texas dates and skip Houston :(. I'm feeling San Antonio (AT&T Center), Austin (ACL), and Dallas (American Airlines Center). Just a hunch, though.

If they did come back here, it'd have to be the Toyota Center. Can't see them going smaller to Reliant Arena or Verizon Wireless Theater. No chance in hell they'd play Reliant Stadium, either. Minute Maid? :LOL:

Woah Muse at Verizon Wireless Theater would be amazing! It's such a small venue compared to all the others.

I guess the announcement will really be tomorrow now. Sigh, I need more time (funny how we were all so anxious about it but now we're all :eek: )

Woah Muse at Verizon Wireless Theater would be amazing! It's such a small venue compared to all the others.

I guess the announcement will really be tomorrow now. Sigh, I need more time (funny how we were all so anxious about it but now we're all :eek: )

Yes, because they HAVE to announce them when I'm worried about getting ACL tickets. The most appropriate response for this has to be...

BARROWMANshakesfist.gif.28b2e39366c3e705761e45e9412e940f.gif

I'd cry if they did that D:. Though from what I've heard, the Houston crowd sounded better than the Dallas crowd. But I don't know for sure.

If they did do that though, I would try to make it out to ACL for sure. And if San Antonio was the Thursday before ACL, I could try to make it to that one too if I went to ACL.

But they better not do that D:

As far as a venue, im fine with Toyota Center honestly. I'd prefer smaller but then it'd be harder to get a ticket adn they wouldn't do that anyway.

I could do minute maid too :p

Yes, because they HAVE to announce them when I'm worried about getting ACL tickets. The most appropriate response for this has to be...

[ATTACH]10396[/ATTACH]

this is the most appropriate response to a LOT of things Muse have been doing lately :LOL:

ok I've calmed down and done the math. I would need around $450 if I wanted to fly to LA, which is the same amount I'll be needing for the whole ACL weekend. So i'm going to wait for the rest of the dates and if I realise few weeks before the date that I really can and want to go, will look for something up in musebay. That is the responsible thing to do :stunned:

I'd cry if they did that D:. Though from what I've heard, the Houston crowd sounded better than the Dallas crowd. But I don't know for sure.

If they did do that though, I would try to make it out to ACL for sure. And if San Antonio was the Thursday before ACL, I could try to make it to that one too if I went to ACL.

But they better not do that D:

As far as a venue, im fine with Toyota Center honestly. I'd prefer smaller but then it'd be harder to get a ticket adn they wouldn't do that anyway.

I could do minute maid too :p

Toyota Center is perfectly fine with me, as well. Second best place imo next to Verizon (oh it would be so awesome :awesome:). If it's Houston, it will surely be Toyota.

The reason I say Dallas is because they technically played in Ft. Worth last month. That's what makes me so worried. I think SA is very very possible (though I could be entirely wrong) and, if that's the case, it may come down to 2 of ACL, Dallas, and Houston. Houston is the least likely imo. I would love to be wrong tho. I hope I am. This is all speculation on my part.

I'll be at ACL, regardless, so Muse there would just be icing on the cake. That said, I won't be heartbroken at all if they skip ACL and go back to Houston :D

SB as in Santa Barbara? SB Bowl seems like far too small of a venue for them to play, although they snag pretty significant artists from time to time.

I'd wager on an LA date, especially since they haven't played a full, standard show there yet. I'm thinking of venues they might play, and Hollywood Bowl or The Forum spring to mind. Staples Center would be awesome, although I'm not sure of the sound quality there given how I've never been to a concert there.

Yeah I always say that the SB bowl is a small venue for them, so I'm really hoping for something in LA.

Tomorrow?!? Omg :pope:

If they played at Verizon I'd get in line like at 12am :awesome:.

So are the dates really going to be released tomorrow or is it just everyone guessing? I need to know some east coast dates!

It's our best guess, no real confirmation. Most likely going to happen though.

It was a couple years before that show. I went to the Cricket show as well and was disappointing after the intimate outdoor shows.

I can't be sure of the year, but I think you are right. They played 2 nights in SD at a small outdoor venue by San Diego Bay behind the Convention Center. I heard they played 3 nights in LA on the same week.

Yeah, 2 nights in Berkeley, followed by 2 shows at "Bayside" in San Diego, in June, 2006.

Those San Diego Radiohead shows were really rather groovy and intimate...might be a fun place for Muse to play too, although presumably without the towers. (I'm thinking ~8,000 attended per show?)

Archived