wow... i could fly to london for less than $900 :stunned:

Any flight across the atlantic from my local airport costs about 1000$ and up per person.

I could drive the four hours to seattle and it'd be a little bit cheaper.

My parents were also less than thrilled about the idea as well.

Any flight across the atlantic from my local airport costs about 1000$ and up per person.

I'm on the east coast, dunno if that makes things cheaper :unsure:

I just had to check because I'd love to go to wembelly :supersad:

They really need to come to the main places they haven't been first, like Minnesota :yesey:, and then the places they've already been to... if these dates are every announced. Coachella is their last show in the US until Fall, so maybe dates on Monday? *hopes*

That would be amazing. I wanted to get tickets for my boyfriend's birthday but going for my birthday in october sounds good too. I really hope they come to MN :)

I want them to play a Wembley-esque US show. I want to see the full Exogenesis Symphony. :supersad: I can't wait until I'm 21 so my parents can't threaten to cut me off if I don't listen to them when they say "No." They underrate how much I really am willing to work to get the $1000 to go to Wembley... :(

I want them to play a Wembley-esque US show. I want to see the full Exogenesis Symphony. :supersad: I can't wait until I'm 21 so my parents can't threaten to cut me off if I don't listen to them when they say "No." They underrate how much I really am willing to work to get the $1000 to go to Wembley... :(

I really hope they do play a big show like that in the US. Even if its only one show. End the tour with it or something.

I will die of guilt if you did that again. I'd feel so bad. :$

But if it ever came down to it. I will pay for your portions of hotels and what not to make it evens.

edit: bib and shelbmuse09: I love how our signatures all involve pantless musers! :happy:

Haha, no need to feel bad. I definitely enjoyed having a Muse buddy to have fun and be a complete moron with. :LOL:

YAY Pantless Musers. *Sounds soooo wrong in many ways. Haha.

About this whole Wembley situation, I WAS seriously debating on going. But I figured, I'd have more money for more shows in the fall if I didn't go. Still Wembellamy would be beyond words. I'll be 19 by the time it comes around too. Pooper scooper.

^ This. Flying from Seattle is cheaper. My local airport is near $2,000 for a flight to Heathrow (London). Ridiculous. I'll save up for a future Wembley show....if they play there again. :stunned:

wow... i could fly to london for less than $900 :stunned:

When i went to London back in 2004 (vacation with a bunch of us ) the total cost was 2,000 a piece.. not including shopping/food money... but all worth it to go to another country;) Love London.. I want to go back very soon !

If I ever got tickets to Wembley, or just another excuse to go to London, I'll drag you along with me on the plane :awesome: And we will blast every Muse album until we got there :ninja: muahahahaha....

YES.

And we WILL get barrier. :yesey:

:D And we will mosh like pwopa British people!! Then be very sneaky and go meet the boys.... somehow :shifty:

I can put on a pwoper *fake* British accent! :awesome:

I can seduce Matt with.... with.... I got nothing. We probably won't meet them. :LOL:

I'm afraid to put on a British accent around people who actually have one :chuckle: it't a thing...

But... but.... seduce him with :boobs: !!! I'll just have to sit tight and look cute.

I can't either. I put one on at Disney World and it was convincing but I stopped when I came across a real Brit :chuckle:

Hopefully these DD's can grab his attention :shifty:

Awwwww you're so cute and little! I can just be like "Hey there :eyebrows: My little sister wants an autograph!"

:LOL:

I'll need more time to plan this.

I can't either. I put one on at Disney World and it was convincing but I stopped when I came across a real Brit :chuckle:

Hopefully these DD's can grab his attention :shifty:

Awwwww you're so cute and little! I can just be like "Hey there :eyebrows: My little sister wants an autograph!"

:LOL:

I'll need more time to plan this.

:LOL::LOL: Hey, I like this plan!!! At 4'9", I could pass as a 10 year old :yesey:

*ahem* "Pwease pwease Matt can I have a autograph, you're my faaaaavowite guitar player :supersad: .... Oh, and my big sister wants to chill wiff you on your tour bus, just sayin'..."

:LOL::LOL: Hey, I like this plan!!! At 4'9", I could pass as a 10 year old :yesey:

*ahem* "Pwease pwease Matt can I have a autograph, you're my faaaaavowite guitar player :supersad: .... Oh, and my big sister wants to chill wiff you on your tour bus, just sayin'..."

YES! :ninja:

Awwww well I'm only 5'! don't feel short :p

Hey you guys, off topic, but I need a huge favor! I'm desperate! Would you please take my survey? It won't take more than 5 minutes. When you're done please email it to gaylovers69@gmail.com Thank you guys so much! http://agent-hal.livejournal.com/14092.html

Tell me if you can't see the link, and I'll post the survey here or send it to you in a PM.

How in the WORLD did I just find out about the Autumn US tour dates???? I must be living under a rock.

I hope they come to SB, but I can't really see that happening :( However, my dad pretty much sympathized with me and said we could probably go see them in San Fransisco or LA the next time the come around.

How in the WORLD did I just find out about the Autumn US tour dates???? I must be living under a rock.

I hope they come to SB, but I can't really see that happening :( However, my dad pretty much sympathized with me and said we could probably go see them in San Fransisco or LA the next time the come around.

SB as in Santa Barbara? SB Bowl seems like far too small of a venue for them to play, although they snag pretty significant artists from time to time.

I'd wager on an LA date, especially since they haven't played a full, standard show there yet. I'm thinking of venues they might play, and Hollywood Bowl or The Forum spring to mind. Staples Center would be awesome, although I'm not sure of the sound quality there given how I've never been to a concert there.

Archived