I'll try! The problem is that the only time we could go is in the summertime or during Christmas break. :(

:( Then just come by yourself, lol.

Hopefully it won't be scheduled in a time where I have class. That would suck.

Ugh, hopefully it'll fall on a weekend so you can go! Would your family come along like in Vegas?

Ugh, hopefully it'll fall on a weekend so you can go! Would your family come along like in Vegas?

Not very likely. I'd probably plan on rooming with fellow Musers this time around just because I'll be able to then. :LOL:

ETA: Not very likely in response to family coming. I hope it'll fall on a weekend as well. :chuckle:

Not very likely. I'd probably plan on rooming with fellow Musers this time around just because I'll be able to then. :LOL:

ETA: Not very likely in response to family coming. I hope it'll fall on a weekend as well. :chuckle:

Ooooh *fistpumps*

But then I'd have to pay for it. :p My dad has a bunch of airline and hotel rewards, but usually doesn't let me use them if I'm going somewhere by myself.

Aw, I was thinking about those rewards your dad has, too! Fall (and spring) is the off-season in Hawaii, so usually prices for flights and hotel rooms aren't as bad as the summer, so there's that going for you. And splitting costs with hotel rooms always helps.

Man, look at us already talking about this! This better happen, Muse/Kirky! :fear:

Ooooh *fistpumps*

Aw, I was thinking about those rewards your dad has, too! Fall (and spring) is the off-season in Hawaii, so usually prices for flights and hotel rooms aren't as bad as the summer, so there's that going for you. And splitting costs with hotel rooms always helps.

Man, look at us already talking about this! This better happen, Muse/Kirky! :fear:

It better. Imagine how much easier it would be to run into Muse. :ninja:

My family's always talked about going to Hawaii for vacation. Hmm :chuckle:

:eyebrows:

is it sad that i already looked up the fares on orbitz even though I don't know when it would be? I just picked a random 4 day period in mid october to check :$

Talked to Tom Kirk after the Vegas gig, gave him a lei and some stuff for the band, mentioned I was from Hawaii, and he said they were going there "soon." Seeing as there isn't really any vacation time on their schedule, I hope he was talking about a gig in the fall...

If they go to Hawaii they must come to AK :fear:

9/25 - LA, California

9/26 - San Diego, California

9/29 - Salt Lake City, Utah

10/1 - Colorado Springs, Colorado

10/2 - Denver, Colorado

10/4 - Lincoln, Nebraska

10/5 - Kansas City, Missouri

10/7 - Oklahoma City, OK

10/9 - Austin, TX at ACL

10/10 - Corpus Christi, TX

10/12 - Jackson, Mississippi

tbc... man, finding big enough towns will Cs in them somewhere is hard. :p

*cough*cough* You forgot CHICAGO! Only the 3rd biggest city in the US! :fear: And what about Cleavland or Cincinnati? Or they could come back to Carbondale, play in the SIU Arena and I'll take them all out drinking at Pinch :LOL:

Do bands ever play in AK? I'm genuinely curious.

Harry and the Potters played in AK :D

Do bands ever play in AK? I'm genuinely curious.

sometimes... not much, we have a lack of a good venue (our arena has the worst acoustics ever) and are just generally out of the way

But we do get some sometimes. We had Korn like last week, Megadeth started there united abominations tour here and was a rather good concert, Elton John came up... 36 Crazyfists originated from Anchorage so they are here allot

or Canada... the tour ends with a tour in Canada..the big c. vancouver, Chiliwack, Calgary, saskatoon, edmonton, montreal, toronto, ottawa,

Anyone see that White Stripes film, 'Under Great White Northern Lights'? That was cool they toured Canada like that.

or Canada... the tour ends with a tour in Canada..the big c. vancouver, Chiliwack, Calgary, saskatoon, edmonton, montreal, toronto, ottawa,

Saskatoon!! :awesome:

I would totally road trip from Calgary, to Edmonton, and Saskatoon for Muse. (Oh wait, I just did that...). I'll so do it again! :D

Archived