Yeah! ACL = 1, them hopefully DC and NYC. I'd be satisfied. :yesey:

hmmmm So for me it will be a Carolina show (I'm pretty sure they'll do one) and ACL or if they do another show closer I'll be fine. At least 2. ACL is still up in the air for me whether they're there or not.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

EDIT: This thread is full of WIN.

Innit? :awesome: I do hope they actually come to CT though, just so I can say I've been to a place that begins with C...

Awww man, I gotta go though... Gotta go get cozy in my colorful bed, cos I'm tired and cold and can't wait to converse about the C tour with cool Musers who may or may not come from Connecticut, California or Cincinnati.

Yes, I'm done now :D

Ew, I hope no ACL or festivals for that matter.

:wtf: Festival crowds are way more fun though. First time I saw Muse was at ACL 07 and it rocked. :D At least if they play ACL I'll get to see them once for sure this fall. And I'm pretty sure they're playing it. :)

I hate festivals. Hate playing in the day, price, everything about it. I like getting a show at 9, hanging out in the line, meeting people, going to the show, coming home.

Since I live in Houston, however, if they're at ACL, I'll consider it.

I mean, I'm going through quite a Muse withdrawal. I was like "How could anyone go to more than one show a tour?" before Houston, and now, :LOL:

Archived