If I go to it, then I'm in.

Really hoping I can. Biggest problem is finding a ride out there.

Yeah not really sure how I'm gonna get there either, but I have to go! Not sure how my school schedule will be either..... hopefully no class friday.

It has a full kitchen, so I thought that would be useful! We can just sneak a lot of people in and it would be pretty cheap. :chuckle:

Eh, well, I live in Austin, so I doubt I'd need a hotel to live in, but could I still come party with you guys a bit maybe? Haha, guess it depends how many people and how much money I have. It might be fun and worth it, especially with booze. :ninja:

all this ACL talk is making me so excited! I got the email to update my profile today and it's just so nervewrecking! If I want to do this I need to find a job *but* if I have a job in October I'm not sure if I could take the days to travel to Austin, oh the irony! but i'll figure all that out once I've purchased my pass. *eeee*

Yeah not really sure how I'm gonna get there either, but I have to go! Not sure how my school schedule will be either..... hopefully no class friday.

I'd probably just have to skip school that Friday and that Monday. I could deal with only two days. Leave that Thursday right after school, come back that Monday.

all this ACL talk is making me so excited! I got the email to update my profile today and it's just so nervewrecking! If I want to do this I need to find a job *but* if I have a job in October I'm not sure if I could take the days to travel to Austin, oh the irony! but i'll figure all that out once I've purchased my pass. *eeee*

yeah, I'm looking for a job too, interviewing for one tomorrow, thats how I was planning on paying for it. I'd be so sad/mad if i couldn't go because of my job :(

I'd probably just have to skip school that Friday and that Monday. I could deal with only two days. Leave that Thursday right after school, come back that Monday.

yeah, I'm looking for a job too, interviewing for one tomorrow, thats how I was planning on paying for it. I'd be so sad/mad if i couldn't go because of my job :(

my seasonal job money is slowly dwindling :( but I have graduation money to look forward too, which I should be saving that for college:p

I'm definately going to ACL this year! Even if Muse doesn't play (as unlikely as that is), I've heard rumors of The Strokes and Arcade Fire. I'm so excited, this is going to be my first year going! ((:

A bit worried about hotels and stuff though. Isn't it kind of a mad race after the tickets come out? My friend went last year and said it was a complete nightmare trying to find a room.

Erm, exec suites are around $400/night! :LOL: Hmm maybe the Hilton? I wonder if my dad will let me use his rewards. Some hotels require people to be 21 to book a room, so I might not be able to book one. I don't turn 21 til December.

I vote DC! Or NYC. :D

I was thinking NYC, they're likely to play there again in the fall :awesome:

But we should wait until they announce the dates, we could have a poll and see where most of the people who would come lived to decide which date :D

*why am I planning this I should be cleaning my room*

A DC outing! I wonder what we could go do? Hmmm.

I'm so in if we do this. We could tour monuments, or go to the Newseum ... no other newspaper nerds? OK. :$ We could always start a protest of something really, really random, and see if anyone else joins in off the street.

I'm so in if we do this. We could tour monuments, or go to the Newseum ... no other newspaper nerds? OK. :$ We could always start a protest of something really, really random, and see if anyone else joins in off the street.

I actually volunteer at the Newseum. I'm kind of sick of it though because I'm pretty sure I've read every plaque in the building. :p We should all go to a concert at the 9:30 Club or something. :D

Please please please let Columbus or Cincinnati be on there!!

YES. :yesey:

:yesey: Or Cleveland!

or Canada....just wanted to add another C

Because the C's are awesome, unless that's your grade in chemistry class.

I actually volunteer at the Newseum. I'm kind of sick of it though because I'm pretty sure I've read every plaque in the building. :p We should all go to a concert at the 9:30 Club or something. :D

That's awesome.:D I've never been there, but my paper's made a few appearances.

Archived