tbh, if you flew over, and got a bus from either the airport to nass or the airport to town to nass, either myself or alix would probably pick you up.

I'd suggest you ring Dublin Bus (0035318734222) explain your problem, and see if you could pick up the ticket at the o'connell street station. As far as i know, the bus either goes from there, or parnell square. Both are about 2 mins from one another.

How about ringing Dublin Bus and asking if you can secure a ticket by card over the phone and collecting it from their office on Saturday morning?

01-8734222 Don't know the code from the UK, sorry.

tbh, if you flew over, and got a bus from either the airport to nass or the airport to town to nass, either myself or alix would probably pick you up.

I'd suggest you ring Dublin Bus (0035318734222) explain your problem, and see if you could pick up the ticket at the o'connell street station. As far as i know, the bus either goes from there, or parnell square. Both are about 2 mins from one another.

Yeah, I think I'll give them a ring.

Yes, the Oxegen bus goes from Parnell Square West.

We're catching the Aircoach from the airport into the city (quicker than the normal bus) and back to the airport again once back in Dublin. €6 each way.

Yes, the Oxegen bus goes from Parnell Square West.

We're catching the Aircoach from the airport into the city (quicker than the normal bus) and back to the airport again once back in Dublin. €6 each way.

So that was a lot of worry for nothing :LOL: Apparently the problem is that the ticketmaster website isnt actually working atm, there'll be a chance to buy tickets later on - and also on the bus. no limited amount of tickets, the man i spoke to said that it would be "plenty of buses" :)

So that was a lot of worry for nothing :LOL: Apparently the problem is that the ticketmaster website isnt actually working atm, there'll be a chance to buy tickets later on - and also on the bus. no limited amount of tickets, the man i spoke to said that it would be "plenty of buses" :)

Ah that's good! It'll be too late to buy from Ticketmaster after today I'd have thought, I'm sure there was no option to print tickets but if you can buy them on the bus/from the office on the day that's no problem!

May be a good idea to look at a map so you know exactly where the office is in case you can't buy on the bus (it doesn't mention that option HERE.

Apparently we are to be able to buy it on the day, or when the ticketmaster site is working again.

Please check if you can print the ticket before you click to buy from Ticketmaster! I honestly did not see that option and don't want you to waste your money and it not arrive in time!

Just a whole load of us individually decided to come just for the Saturday within the last couple of weeks or so! Are you going then?

Oh I see! Yes I am going but for the full four days. Obviously I shall be around on the Saturday. What time does your flight get in?

I am buying my bus ticket on the day methinks.

Oh I see! Yes I am going but for the full four days. Obviously I shall be around on the Saturday. What time does your flight get in?

I am buying my bus ticket on the day methinks.

All our flights are due to land between 7.30 and 9am then we're catching the Aircoach into the city and catching the 10am Oxegen bus to Naas.

Feel free to exchange PMs with mobile numbers!

Are you planning on seeing Muse, or BEP? Some of us are planning on trying for the main stage barrier all day, including Muse. Some are going off to watch the BEP after Kasabian I think.

All our flights are due to land between 7.30 and 9am then we're catching the Aircoach into the city and catching the 10am Oxegen bus to Naas.

Feel free to exchange PMs with mobile numbers!

Are you planning on seeing Muse, or BEP? Some of us are planning on trying for the main stage barrier all day, including Muse. Some are going off to watch the BEP after Kasabian I think.

Saweet! I am not going to lie - I dislike BEP so it would be more likely that I'd want to catch Ash. I am going with a friend who would like to see Muse so I think it'll be start of Muse and then I will run off for some Ash. Are you planning to be on the barrier?

And thanks I shall PM my mobiley number so you have it. When are you flying back?

you have no idea. I was charged €6.10 for a pint last week.

Holy smokes. See, being a Cornish bird whenever I leave this County pretty much everything is expensive to me. I have been to Dublin once before, and I didn't find it too bad - but then again we were there for an over night stay and we didn't visit loads of pubs. I also went to this amazing pub that I'd love to find again - they did his huge Irish Stew which was so yum and really cheap, I have a postcard from it somewhere so I will look it up.

Any way, Tesco it is then!

Archived