Nope but im sure i'll find out on here or Twitter lol

Ahhh Claire! They are amazing:yesey:

Ah right of course, silly me.

I know.:( I keep missing them, they clashed with Muse at Glastonbury too strangely enough. Ah well, signing tent hopefully!

Yeah you are my guiding light shining light

Ash make light related love songs cool:yesey:

Yeah you are my guiding light shining light

LOL

Ah right of course, silly me.

I know.:( I keep missing them, they clashed with Muse at Glastonbury too strangely enough. Ah well, signing tent hopefully!

Ash make light related love songs cool:yesey:

Ah poo...Omg yes the signing tent! Do you know what time they will be there?

I need to listen to more Ash, only know a couple of songs

You doooo they are awesome.

You tube Goldfinger, Space shot, Arcadia, Envy and Oh yeah <3

I need to listen to more Ash, only know a couple of songs

Intergalactic Sonic 7"s is a decent starting point, it's their singles compilation. After that, Free all Angels, after that, Meltdown (although I tend to be alone in that one:LOL:)

You doooo they are awesome.

You tube Goldfinger, Space shot, Arcadia, Envy and Oh yeah <3

Intergalactic Sonic 7"s is a decent starting point, it's their singles compilation. After that, Free all Angels, after that, Meltdown (although I tend to be alone in that one:LOL:)

That's tomorrow evening sorted then :LOL:

KIRST, in case I can't find the spare wellies..

http://www.shoezone.com/Wellingtons

£6.99!

Meltdown is mehhhh ok i spose lol

Their A-Z stuff that they are doing at the moment is great, i think they are up to V now

Their A-Z stuff that they are doing at the moment is great, i think they are up to V now

I can see why people think it's a bit meh, but Clones and Starcrossed (yes, Ash's very own Unintended:LOL:) are amongst my favourite Ash songs:LOL:

I've still not heard any of the A-Z stuff :$ I've not really paid as much attention to then since Charlotte left to be honest. mainly because that kinda overlapped with my "emo" days (oh god :facepalm: )

I can see why people think it's a bit meh, but Clones and Starcrossed (yes, Ash's very own Unintended:LOL:) are amongst my favourite Ash songs:LOL:

I've still not heard any of the A-Z stuff :$ I've not really paid as much attention to then since Charlotte left to be honest. mainly because that kinda overlapped with my "emo" days (oh god :facepalm: )

Starcrossed is alright, defo an Unintended lol

Ahh man you have to its good, some of it is kinda poppy and synthy but then some of it is same old Ash.

Arcadia

Space Shot

Joy Kicks Darkness

Dionysian Urge

They are some of my favorites from the collection

:yesey: They are awesome

OOOOO thanks love:happy:

No problemo, there's not exactly loads of choice but as long they keep your feet dry, that's the main thing!

aren't they doing something like releasing a single every fortnight as well?

No problemo, there's not exactly loads of choice but as long they keep your feet dry, that's the main thing!

aren't they doing something like releasing a single every fortnight as well?

:happy:

Yeah thats the A-Z....been doing it since October last year and they finish in September, not sure what they are up to now though lol

I think its a pretty cool idea, keeps things fresh

Archived