I can. Took me a while yesterday to but working fine now. This is the main stage anyway for those that can't log in....

The Stranglers... 14.00 - 14.50

TBC... 15.20 - 15.55

Biffy Clyro... 16.30 - 17.30

Florence and The Machine... 18.05 - 19.05

Dizzy Rascal... 19.35 - 20.35

Kasabian... 21.05 - 22.20

Muse... 23.10 - 01.00 apparently.

Thanks. I was able to log in after awhile. Weird.

BEP are going to have a really rough crowd though. anyway I haven't seen Muse yet this year so they get my priority!(even if the middle of the set may venture into :facepalm:

Really? BEP have rough crowds? Not sure why that surprises me but it does!

I'll be staying at the main stage for Muse along with Susie and Ali:happy:

Is anybody able to sign into the Oxegen website? I'm trying to use the interactive planner but it won't let me.

Nope, have registered and attempted to log-in without success :erm:

Apparently they've only sold just over 40'000 tickets. Oxegen is going to be empty. :LOL:

I was reading that. To be honest, considering the cost etc I can see why. It's not cheap.

Oh good! More chance of getting a decent spot on the barrier!:LOL:

I'll be staying at the main stage for Muse along with Susie and Ali:happy:

And Nic and Brian of course! Sorry Nic! I'm half asleep and seeing your name at the bottom of the thread reminded me!:LOL::LOL::kiss:

And Nic and Brian of course! Sorry Nic! I'm half asleep and seeing your name at the bottom of the thread reminded me!:LOL::LOL::kiss:
↲Ha ha, no problem. :D The whole point of going is to see Muse and Kasabian, so definitely going to be there for those two!

Oxegen n00b here... How does the festival work? Is it like Glastonbury where you can basically wander from stage to stage and make you way in the crowd at any time or is it like an arena and you basically have to queue to get in?

Oxegen n00b here... How does the festival work? Is it like Glastonbury where you can basically wander from stage to stage and make you way in the crowd at any time or is it like an arena and you basically have to queue to get in?

Yeah it's exactly the same except with the circle at the main stage, which is "one in one out"

It's a small site aswell. Green spheres is quite close to the main stage and the vodafone stage is a 5 minute walk from the main stage

Yeah its like an arena but in the sense that the stages are in an arena seperate from the camp sites. There's an entrance for people with day tickets, not sure how long the queue would be. But when you get inside you can wonder from stage to stage, thought the front of the main stage is different I think. However you're not allowed bring alcohol into the arena, not even in a plastic bottle. So gotta sneak it in.

Layout is here...http://2010.oxegen.ie/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Oxegen10-layered-map_18.jpg

My ticket arrived this morn.:happy:

Yeah it's exactly the same except with the circle at the main stage, which is "one in one out"

It's a small site aswell. Green spheres is quite close to the main stage and the vodafone stage is a 5 minute walk from the main stage

Yeah its like an arena but in the sense that the stages are in an arena seperate from the camp sites. There's an entrance for people with day tickets, not sure how long the queue would be. But when you get inside you can wonder from stage to stage, thought the front of the main stage is different I think. However you're not allowed bring alcohol into the arena, not even in a plastic bottle. So gotta sneak it in.

Layout is here...http://2010.oxegen.ie/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Oxegen10-layered-map_18.jpg

My ticket arrived this morn.:happy:

Thanks guys!

The one in one out for the circle at the main stage is not a bad idea. If they have had something like that at Glasto I am sure it would have cut the over crowding and the crushing at the pyramid stage and far less people would have been pulled out.

Guest Sarah-x

so soooon :dance: will be in Dublin on thursday :D check it out before the festival!!

biffy fucking Clyro will be :awesome:

yep John Mayer pulled out :eek:

Hmmmm, not so sure I want to head straight for the main stage in that case. Ohhhhhhhh! Don't know what to do! Waiting for an hour and a half between those two acts is going to be so tedious :stunned:

Another act will be added I think as it says TBC on the timetable.

Hope so!:)

i know the feeling, i'll prob just stick to the main stage for the day try get a good position for muse :p

That's my priority, to be on the barrier for Flo, Kasabian and Muse. Not so fussed about Biffy but do want to see them too:)

So alcohol is banned from the main arena? Anybody know any good ways of sneaking it in?

For gods sake, are you serious? I can't imagine drinking at a festival. You're already covered in mud, tired and sleep deprived, why would you want to feel like shit aswell....

And only 40,0000 tics sold? That's alright, maybe there won't be as many scangers about this time...

Archived