This has been a very last minute thing!:LOL::LOL:

One can imagine.

I reckon we'll get fairly similar setlists.

To be honest if I hear a song I haven't before (even NSC :LOL:), or something that wasn't played in B'ham 09 then I'll be delighted.

I hoping to get a couple of these though...

Map of the Problematique

MK Ultra

Citizen Erased

Bliss

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Ruled By Secrecy (maybe, just maybe)

Through extensive research, at every festival, Muse play a core of 12 songs, and then play between 15 and 18 songs in total.

I'm hoping we'll get 16/17, don't think we'll get 18 like Glasto, but we're the UK so who knows.

What ever the set, if we hear Citizen Erased, it'll have made my festival. Would love to hear MK Ultra again, and Map Of The Problematique is an all time favourite. I love Bliss to bits and it's truely amazing live, would like to see it again. Butterflies & Hurricanes and Ruled By Secrecy are long shots, but who knows?!

Matt play Citizen Erased, please :supersad:

Guest Smit

Yeah if they play ce it will make the fesitval. Will hiking boots be fine as i dont have any wellies btw. As i think we all know what the weather is going to be like lol.

Yeah if they play ce it will make the fesitval. Will hiking boots be fine as i dont have any wellies btw. As i think we all know what the weather is going to be like lol.

Hiking boots should be alright. s'what I'm wearing anyway. As for the weather...

yeah:(

all the cool musers are seeing the BEP instead of muse.

I would rather drink my own piss.

Have a good T all you Musers going. If Matt mentions the messageboards make yourself heard!!

Here's to a good set with Citizen Erased, Bliss, MK Ultra and Map Of The Problematique!

Hopefully we may cross paths over the weekend :)

Have a good one!!

Who else is everyone going to see?

Guest Smit

Going to be now for an early night. Hope you all enjoy yourself and maybe remember some of it.

Looking forward to seeing

Muse

The cribs

rise against

editors

prodigy

the black keys

bombay bicycle club

Good news for non-UK Musers who're hoping to see some of the gig.

There will be a highlights show here in the UK at 22:30-00:00 GMT on Friday 9th July and I will be broadcasting it to those who're interested.

Now PLEASE remember, that my channel only allows me to let FIFTY people view the stream so it's literally a first come, first serve deal.

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=69178119

Good news for non-UK Musers who're hoping to see some of the gig.

There will be a highlights show here in the UK at 22:30-00:00 GMT on Friday 9th July and I will be broadcasting it to those who're interested.

Now PLEASE remember, that my channel only allows me to let FIFTY people view the stream so it's literally a first come, first serve deal.

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=69178119

cool, thank you :happy:

Hiking boots should be alright. s'what I'm wearing anyway. As for the weather...

yeah:(

yeh, that darn scottish weather! i was gonna buy wellies but havent. i did buy a cheapo poncho for me and my man. i'll be the one looking like a giant inflated tangerine! :LOL:

I'm always happy with anything i hear but i would like to hear CE :)

I. Can't. Wait! To be honest I'm glad to be getting the chance to see them play live again, so any setlist will leave me a happy bunny indeed :)

And yeah, looks like the welly hunt will commence tomorrow :facepalm:

i agree with what ur saying about the setlist. have fun on the welly hunt!

I'm not going :( I'm at my grandma's that night so she wont have a choice of the tv on friday ;)... I am sure she will love it :LOL:

get ur granny into Muse! haha

If say I am randomly searched, will they ask for id if they find drink?

lol, everyone will be drinking. I don't think you've got anything to worry about.

theres that many people and no time to search everyone. u just gotta hope for the best. just smile and make eye contact and try not to worry. personally i dont think they will id you. this would be more for bar staff. i dont know tho. take a chance. the worst thing that will happen is that if they do id u then they may just confiscate ur drink.

i was wondering about taking drink in too and for taking it on the bus but it does say on the citylink tix that no alcohol allowed but dunno whether to take a chance and fill up some water bottles with vodka n orange. just cos i'm not taking any bags with me and a carrier bag may attract attention.. :(

maybe we shud just stay sober Smit! ;)

Archived