Les claypool or major lazer? Suggestion?

Btw I can hear pheonix in bg of camera 1 :(

totally different

Les Claypool is a wicked bassist for Primus - helium vocals - alternative rock 90's - more for the older classicist crowd

Major Lazer is crazy reggaeton cartoon brand new flavor of the month music - it'll be wild and fun - for younger people generally

i'm going to be watching Major Lazer

myspace or youtube em real quick

totally different

Les Claypool is a wicked bassist for Primus - helium vocals - alternative rock 90's - more for the older classicist crowd

Major Lazer is crazy reggaeton cartoon brand new flavor of the month music - it'll be wild and fun - for younger people generally

i'm going to be watching Major Lazer

myspace or youtube em real quick

Thanks! I'll check both out and judge i suppose

hearing Phoenix makes me sad...I wish they were playing sasquatch, my sister said they put on an amazing show

That was a hell of a show! onetimeposter, you rock, thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be seeing them next time they're in Florida. Crazy stuff, man...:happy:

Les Claypool next if I can stay awake for it!

hey no problem, thanks for listening to me

they're only like $15, give em your money they deserve it

King Khan is in several bands

King Khan & the Shrines

the King Khan & BBQ Show

and The Almighty Defenders

all worth checking out

i have a thread in the "Other Bands" section, check it

I feel like i should be drunk and in a packed sweaty club with the music haha...studying at home does not equate

As I just posted on Twitter: "Major Lazer on the Coachella webcast makes me feel like having a dance part in my dorm. Except not. XD"

As I just posted on Twitter: "Major Lazer on the Coachella webcast makes me feel like having a dance part in my dorm. Except not. XD"

haha just making the days before finals interesting!...next tuesday i will remember Major Lazer and this night and party extra hard

hey no problem, thanks for listening to me

they're only like $15, give em your money they deserve it

King Khan is in several bands

King Khan & the Shrines

the King Khan & BBQ Show

and The Almighty Defenders

all worth checking out

i have a thread in the "Other Bands" section, check it

I will definitely check it out. Claypool is rockin a song about shrooms, and I wish I could stay up for Devo (Mothersbaugh FTW), but I have to get to bed. Being a grown-up sux, kiddies. Enjoy the show!

http://apps.facebook.com/fivereact/?_fb_fromhash=e717a10baefd1f389db97a001795319f

Jealous about Sasquatch. I'm going to buy my ACL ticket on Tuesday though. And if I can afford, I may do Lolla, but I might put that money towards Muse instead.

I'm ready for a summer of concerts. So far I've got tickets to: Passion Pit/Tokyo Police Club, Civil Twilight, La Roux... and gonna get tickets to Miyavi and Wonder Girls/2PM (haha Asian pop bands). Waiting for more bands to announce summer shows! <3 Austin

Yep, don't know if he's serious, but his show makes me wish I was. Aaahh, college days...;)

haha, word, right?

If you're in the Chicago area, go to Pitchfork Fest. It's a fraction of the cost of Lollapalooza and the lineup is incredible. I went twice and it was so great.

I spent like $57 and $65. Insane.

haha, word, right?

If you're in the Chicago area, go to Pitchfork Fest. It's a fraction of the cost of Lollapalooza and the lineup is incredible. I went twice and it was so great.

I spent like $57 and $65. Insane.

I wish just looking at that. Looks like fun, makes me wish I lived in Chicago during the summer.

http://apps.facebook.com/fivereact/?_fb_fromhash=e717a10baefd1f389db97a001795319f

Jealous about Sasquatch. I'm going to buy my ACL ticket on Tuesday though. And if I can afford, I may do Lolla, but I might put that money towards Muse instead.

I'm ready for a summer of concerts. So far I've got tickets to: Passion Pit/Tokyo Police Club, Civil Twilight, La Roux... and gonna get tickets to Miyavi and Wonder Girls/2PM (haha Asian pop bands). Waiting for more bands to announce summer shows! <3 Austin

Lucky! unfortunately i miss the last day and thats when Passion Pit, Band of Horses and MGMT is playing. Im very sad about this, but the first two days are way better overall

Archived