Asda don't do them, fuck you Asda! :mad:

Anyway ladies.. looks like the road the Stade de Suisse is on is directly behind the bear park (I'm guessing it's right next to the Barengraben/Bear pit) so how about we get off at Bern central station, walk around the town/take photos etc.. then head to the Bears then from there it should be a straight forward walk to the Stadium. According to Google it should take 25 minutes.. or there's a nearby tram. Does that sound ok peeps?

Asda don't do them, fuck you Asda! :mad:

Anyway ladies.. looks like the road the Stade de Suisse is on is directly behind the bear park (I'm guessing it's right next to the Barengraben/Bear pit) so how about we get off at Bern central station, walk around the town/take photos etc.. then head to the Bears then from there it should be a straight forward walk to the Stadium. According to Google it should take 25 minutes.. or there's a nearby tram. Does that sound ok peeps?

We appear to have a plan :D

See you in a few hours, my darlings! And travel safe *hugs*

Safe trip everyone!

My friend who is coming along is supposed to sleep at my place So her bro took her to another friend who lives in town just to say hi. Trouble is the brother is a firefighter and he got an emergency call. Now he's off God knows where with my friend's bags and of course her concert ticket!

Hope it was a false alarm or I'll be up waiting most of the night. Thank goodness my boss agreed to let me off all day tomorrow :rolleyes:

Leaving in a minute! Mark's giving me a lift so I'm not catching the train to Gatwick now:)

Tracy, Ali and Susie, see you at Gatwick airport! Tash and Jen (Lukas??), see you at Zurich airport!

:musesign::musesign::\mm/::chris::dom::matt::chuckle::party::dance:

Oh, I also feel very :vomit::vomit: with excitement!:facepalm::LOL:

See you Piiiiipppp! :happy: I'm just going to get a shower then go to bed.. if I can sleep!

Is Lukas still meeting us then? :unsure: If he's reading this when he gets back.. remember our flights land at 9.15am/9.20am Swiss time and Jen at 10.10 so we'll be getting a train about 10.40.. PS I have your Salt & Vinegar crisps! :awesome:

See you all tomorrow mwua mwua xx

See you Piiiiipppp! :happy: I'm just going to get a shower then go to bed.. if I can sleep!

Is Lukas still meeting us then? :unsure: If he's reading this when he gets back.. remember our flights land at 9.15am/9.20am Swiss time and Jen at 10.10 so we'll be getting a train about 10.40.. PS I have your Salt & Vinegar crisps! :awesome:

See you all tomorrow mwua mwua xx

Not sure but I've left a message on facebook for him with my mobile number:) Wasn't sure if the protester thing may mean he can't meet us or give us our travel passes.

Have a great trip musers:). You must be so excited:dance:, first to see the new stadium gig.

Be sure to come back soon, we'll be expecting full account, pics, videos:kiss:. I told myself I won't look so not to spoil the surprise for Stade de Paris, but I know I won't be able to resist, I have absolutely no self control:LOL:

Have a great trip musers:). You must be so excited:dance:, first to see the new stadium gig.

Be sure to come back soon, we'll be expecting full account, pics, videos:kiss:. I told myself I won't look so not to spoil the surprise for Stade de Paris, but I know I won't be able to resist, I have absolutely no self control:LOL:

I know...I don't want to spoiler myself for Milan next week! I'm so jealous that some people are getting to watch it tomorrow night, though, mad as that is! :eek:

I AM BACK FROM THE REHERSALS:

I will report very soon. First of all:

They did take everything from us! Cameras, Laptops, mobile phones (yes even my 1990ies-ish Nokia unable to make recordings/photos/mms and whatsoever. They told us: "if one of you smuggels in a single device and we catch you all of you 50 guys will be thrown out and we'll find another 50!" Luckily that didn't happen.

Archived