Also, I just checked in online and printed off my boarding passes. . .they look weird, I hope they're okay! :LOL: I'm sure they are, I'm just being a fusspot. . .so nervous about the travel, for some reason :LOL:

What boarding group are you in? Don't be nervous, I'll look after you! :kiss:

Just text me when you get to Gatwick and I'll meet you when you've come through security. Don't forget we're flying from the north terminal ;)

Doors open at 3pm, not 3am;)

'The Big Pink' and 'Editors' will be supporting but I don't know exactly what time the first act will be on stage :)

Oh dear, of course they do :LOL: Silly me I sometimes miss such typos.

Thanks for your answer Pip! BTW love your avatar! Phython fan ey?

I'm glad I looked in here, now I'll know that the peeps on that stage are forum members.

Oh dear, of course they do :LOL: Silly me I sometimes miss such typos.

Thanks for your answer Pip!

I'm glad I looked in here, now I'll know that the peeps on that stage are forum members.

What type of ticket have you got?:)

What boarding group are you in? Don't be nervous, I'll look after you! :kiss:

Just text me when you get to Gatwick and I'll meet you when you've come through security. Don't forget we're flying from the north terminal ;)

Group 2! Aww, bless your heart :kiss:

Good news - I can travel at any time, so can meet you at 8.30 if you want! That way we can go through security together and find a good spot to settle down for the night :LOL:

What type of ticket have you got?:)

Bought it from ticketcorner, as usual. We're way up on the balcony but facing the stage directly, sound should be great and of course there will be the screens for us to see something.

I'm used to being up front in most concert so this will be a different experience.

Omg you guys! I've started packing, I have a European Adaptor, my toiletries in a plastic bag, pyjamas, German handbook (:chuckle:), my important stuff (passport, boarding pass, ticket) just need the Swiss monies to go with that! Oh and I'll get you your crisps tomorrow Lukas :D

Omg you guys! I've started packing, I have my toiletries in a plastic bag

I've spent a little while decanting toiletries into tiny bottles this afternoon for my Milan flights next week! Bearing in mind I consider myself low maintenance, I don't half have a lot of lotions and potions! :LOL:

I've spent a little while decanting toiletries into tiny bottles this afternoon for my Milan flights next week! Bearing in mind I consider myself low maintenance, I don't half have a lot of lotions and potions! :LOL:

Ooh you're off to Milan? Nice one! I just have toothbrush, toothpaste, deodrant (all travel sized) and may bring make-up. I'm still not sure if I should go to bed super early tomorrow and get up early ish or just sleep loads from now on through to tomorrow and do an all nighter :LOL:

Omg you guys! I've started packing, I have a European Adaptor, my toiletries in a plastic bag, pyjamas, German handbook (:chuckle:), my important stuff (passport, boarding pass, ticket) just need the Swiss monies to go with that! Oh and I'll get you your crisps tomorrow Lukas :D

Ooh, you've reminded me that I need to make a list, else I'm bound to forget something :facepalm:

Boarding pass

Passport

Gig ticket

Train ticket

Money

Phone

Camera

That's the important stuff, at least!

I've actually got this really excited feeling in my stomach, and I'm not even going :facepalm::LOL:

:LOL:

I've managed to get Twitter working on my phone, I will test it out when I'm in Switzerland.. if it doesn't charge much, I may give tweeting the setlist a go. That's a might though

Cheers to everyone who congratulated us :D I have no idea how this is gonna be.. I'm keeping my OST ticket anyways, in case they want us to go in the standing area! And Pip, I don't think I'll be able to tell you how the queue is, since I won't be there.. :( but I'll have more informations tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll take pictures tomorrow at the "rehearsal" :awesome: and I hope they'll speak in something else than german, or I won't understand anything :LOL:

Guise, how big are the bags that you're taking? Mine's quite small, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get in there..

Backpack but I'm putting as little as possible in so it's not too bulky and a pain to put down when we're inside

Ooh you're off to Milan? Nice one! I just have toothbrush, toothpaste, deodrant (all travel sized) and may bring make-up. I'm still not sure if I should go to bed super early tomorrow and get up early ish or just sleep loads from now on through to tomorrow and do an all nighter :LOL:

You won't sleep if you go to bed early, that's for sure!

I leave home on Sunday to go to Rage, then head to Milan on Monday from Gatwick...so excited about both events!

I have shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, face moisturiser, body moisturiser, hand cream, gunk to do my hair with, face wash, a gel I put on my face overnight, toothpaste, vaseline for my lips, perfume and deodorant! I'm quite impressed I've managed them all to be honest! :-)

You won't sleep if you go to bed early, that's for sure!

I leave home on Sunday to go to Rage, then head to Milan on Monday from Gatwick...so excited about both events!

I have shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, face moisturiser, body moisturiser, hand cream, gunk to do my hair with, face wash, a gel I put on my face overnight, toothpaste, vaseline for my lips, perfume and deodorant! I'm quite impressed I've managed them all to be honest! :-)

Oooh, can we meet at Rage then? :D I'm guessing I'll be there with a few others, I'm guessing The Rocket, not sure what the plan is

:) for once that it's not me flying over to the UK for a concert.

Now I am thinking I should plan having dinner and getting to the venue a bit later. Any idea when Muse will be on? The friend I am bringing is not in very good health it would be too bad if she felt too tired when the big act arrives!

Oooh, can we meet at Rage then? :D I'm guessing I'll be there with a few others, I'm guessing The Rocket, not sure what the plan is

Yes, we can! Brian's coming down for Rage too, but heading back home on Monday when I go to Milan :D

I think we'll just head for the Rocket after we've checked into the hotel and then see what happens!

have fun you folks (as if that needed saying)

Thank you! We certainly will! :D

Group 2! Aww, bless your heart :kiss:

Good news - I can travel at any time, so can meet you at 8.30 if you want! That way we can go through security together and find a good spot to settle down for the night

Ah that's great, we're all in group 2 :happy:

My train leaves Worthing at 7.30pm so I'm pretty sure it'll be about 8.30pm or slightly before:)

Bought it from ticketcorner, as usual. We're way up on the balcony but facing the stage directly, sound should be great and of course there will be the screens for us to see something.

I'm used to being up front in most concert so this will be a different experience.

Ah well, at least you're going to the very first stadium gig! :awesome:

I've packed..

train tickets

boarding passes

gig ticket

passport

CHF

££

brolly

book

turkey foil :D

fleece blanket for sleeps! (folds up nice and small/flat and will actually help cushion my back from the stuff in my bag)

shower gel (having a quick shower at Zurich airport when we arrive Wednesday morning and before we leave Thursday morning)

deodorant

moisturiser

perfume

lip balm

mints

toothpaste

toothbrush

camera

2 x batteries

3 x memory cards

All that fits nicely into my drawstring bag, including my toiletries in little bottles in their plastic bag for security! Sorted! :yesey:

I've actually got this really excited feeling in my stomach, and I'm not even going :facepalm::LOL:

I can imagine!

Guise, how big are the bags that you're taking? Mine's quite small, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get in there..

I'm using one of THESE, not the same as that but that style ;)

Just had a thought actually, I wonder if there are lockers at Zurich airport? I'm sure there must be.

If there are I'll leave all my toiletries, my book and my fleece blanket there ready for when we get back to the airport at whatever ungodly hour we arrive back after the gig and train back to Zurich!:eek::eek::LOL:

Hello people!

I'm going to the gig in Bern, well done to the people who'll be demonstating (I'm a bit disappointed I'm not)... My question for you: what time are you coming to queue on Wednesday morning (Tuesday night?)

Thanks.

See yous all on Wednesday I guess!

We're not queuing I don't think

Archived