I just sent in an e-mail to be a protester as well. When I saw that tomorrow in the newspaper I freaked out :). I hope sooo much they take me and my sister among others.

best of luck to you too! I already received a lot of luck. So many of my friends signed up. At least one of us has to be up on stage :D

DEADSTAR;7971799']best of luck to you too! I already received a lot of luck. So many of my friends signed up. At least one of us has to be up on stage :D

Thanky you :). I wish you the same too. Just imagine how amazing it would be, to be on the same stage as Muse...

This idea with the protesters is just so Muse-like :D...

Holy cow - are there any plans for a mass singalong of this at the gig?

PLEASE???

Okay, we just became a choir of two! :D

Anyone else?

You know I'm up for doing daft things at a Muse gig Jen! :D Shame there isn't enough time to purchase an inflatable cow to wave in their faces

You know I'm up for doing daft things at a Muse gig Jen! :D Shame there isn't enough time to purchase an inflatable cow to wave in their faces

I'm off work all week and need to go into town to do some shopping tomorrow - I could try to get an inflatable farm animal of some description. Unfortunately, it would probably be a blow-up sex sheep!

I'm off work all week and need to go into town to do some shopping tomorrow - I could try to get an inflatable farm animal of some description. Unfortunately, it would probably be a blow-up sex sheep!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just bought my foil blanket so that's me about ready I think! Just need to pack my rucksack which I'll do tomorrow afternoon.

I expect I'll be at Gatwick by about 8.30 tomorrow evening:) I doubt I'll get much sleep but I'd still rather go tomorrow evening than go to bed at home and have to get up at 2am and travel to the airport then :stunned:

Haha! :LOL:

God, I am so disorganised, even my cousin is even more organised than I am, he went back home yesterday to get me a sleeping bag and mat bless him! I only just got the money on Friday so I haven't had time since to get my Swiss Francs, so I hope they have them tomorrow! Damn bank holiday. Plus I need a mac.. my mum doesn't seem to know where mine is

I was planning on doing my shopping tomorrow, although when it comes to currency I might just go to a cashpoint at Zurich airport.

Yeah same, if they don't have Swiss Francs I'm gonna have to do it at Zurich airport, there's bound to be a Bureau de Change and the one in Luton won't be open at that time

i've been chosen too :D

DEADSTAR;7972412']haha greeeeat! Me tooo

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lukas, may i ask you something? Since I can't speak swiss-german, would you mind calling the phone number given in the email, and ask them a few things?

- Are we allowed to wear what we want as clothes or will we be provided with costumes? (would be :awesome:)

- Where willl we see the gig from? Standing or seated? (because depending on that, i may sell my ticket)

- What about bags and such? will we be able to leave them somewhere safe or will we have to carry them with us on stage?

I'd really appreciate if you could do that for me :) If not, let me know and I'll try and pluck up the courage to speak in German haha

Archived