Sign in to follow this  
Plex

We Are The Universe (Uprising Intro) mp3 download

We Are The Universe.mp3

Here you go. It's studio as well. Perfect quality, too.

If you want any mp3s just find whatever song you want and post a youtube link to it. I can get it for you for no loss in quality at all. I won't do commercial tracks, though.

Edited by Plex

How did you get a studio version? I thought it was just a live thing, never recorded?

Sounds real nice, but I'm pretty sure it is a very well-done cover. The samples sound a touch different, and the pitch and rate of the voice samples is off.

Sounds real nice, but I'm pretty sure it is a very well-done cover. The samples sound a touch different, and the pitch and rate of the voice samples is off.

if you have listened to the song only through videos then yeh it will be different. if you listened to it live it still will be different. Your not taking into the account the massive speaker used to play this song. The acoustics of the areana can also distort the sound abit. plsu the cheering of the crowd

but anyway this is a cover. a very good cover.

Edited by nendo

Hi guys,

Im new on here and was wondering if anyone could let me know if I can find a copy of the first album on buycheapmp3s.com? I have used the site a couple of times and find it great :) But I dont know the name of the first album from the muse (new fan so sorry for not knowing lol).

Thanks in advance,

Nath

We Are the Universe is a live intro only so you can only get that ripped from YouTube.

The first album is Showbiz (1999) and you should really go out and buy that either from the internet or from a local music store. I recommend you do that as Showbiz is worth the money. :)