Seaside Rendezvous Poster

jack259

Okay, so I was banking on getting the normal edition of the Seaside Rendezvous poster for Xmas, but I didn't...

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I could find one? I don't think they're in the Muse.mu shop anymore :(

Don't know... maybe they don't sell them anymore (at official store).

• 10 months later...

Hello !

I just have a little question : what's the difference between the limited edition and the normal edition ?

I'm in Exeter for the year and the last week-end, I went to Teignmouth. I bought this poster in a bookshop because the woman told me it was a limited edition (which is sold on eBay at £49).

But I've just gone on muse.mu website and the "same" poster is sold at £5 ...

Reassure me and tell me that I didn't buy a £30 poster while it costed only £5 !!! :(

Thank you very much !

• 3 years later...

Sorry to revive a dead thread but I didn't want to make another one for much the same issue. Does anyone have a Seaside Rendezvous poster knocking around that I could buy? It seems that I lost mine in the last couple of house moves, and for various reasons that gig meant a lot.. It would be nice to have a memento of it again.

Please PM me if you've got one in good condition and we can work out a price. Alternatively, if anyone knows anywhere that happens to be selling it still - is it likely to be lurking around shops in Teignmouth anymore? - please let me know!

Cheers.

I've got one I think. I'll see if I can dig it out.

Oh shit, I didn't think anyone would actually reply. Should have checked sooner! Let me know if you manage to find it/are ok with letting it go. :)

And thanks for the eBay link/having a look Fabripav, balls that I missed it.

• 1 year later...

Right - sorry for bringing a dead thread back to life AGAIN, etc, but still searching, albeit very slowly/badly :LOL:

If you've got a poster, pls sell it to me! And if you don't, I'll leave it another year before asking again :p

Archived