Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

I have never seen that clip and I have had various accounts on here since the board began. Have you found anymore of the same sort?

:( no not as old as that. just absolution stuff. but glad you enjoyed it. i'll always be on the look out. i didnt know it was such a rarity:)

of9970WWHik

matt gets confused again in another italian interview (and what is with the old guy ??)

This is.... HORRIBLE!

first they have mimic their song, infront of a bunch of people who obviously dont look very interested, then this horrible interview man I get this craving to break things when that woman mouths right trough it

2 times Microcuts live: Great video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MntX430GDcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBK7CKDL3bU

How can I put the video's here in the messageboard? So that you can see it and don't have to go to the site of you tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MntX430GDcA

take the highlighted part

MntX430GDcA

click quick reply and then advanced to see what i have done. i cant type it :(

Yeah, why didn't that woman talked in english?? Ohh, poor Matt :(:D

Maybe this is already posted, but you can watch it again :p:

'Take care of yourself, i mean that' :LOL: Oooh considerate matt :happy: Random, but oh so funny :yesey:

as italian, i feel so embarassed every time i see that interview.

that's quite awful, awful interview in an awful tv show with awful people...

So what is the old guy actually on about lol, how much matt gets paid?

'Take care of yourself, i mean that' :LOL: Oooh considerate matt :happy: Random, but oh so funny :yesey:

So what is the old guy actually on about lol, how much matt gets paid?

i saw a translation on here once about it, i think he was asking him about italian football or something, it was around some time last year when lots of italian referees/clubs/players etc were fixing games, i think the translation said he asked matt how much he'd pay to fix a game or something :confused: probably wrong lol, i think he may have asked matt if he liked football first as well

all from the translation i vaguely remember don't kill me :p:LOL:

i saw a translation on here once about it, i think he was asking him about italian football or something, it was around some time last year when lots of italian referees/clubs/players etc were fixing games, i think the translation said he asked matt how much he'd pay to fix a game or something :confused: probably wrong lol, i think he may have asked matt if he liked football first as well

all from the translation i vaguely remember don't kill me :p:LOL:

He did have a jibe at the match fixing scandal but I can't remember either.

looks like we'll have to wait for a clever italian to come along and help us out :happy::LOL:

Matt spoke in English and then it was translated by the presenter, so it didn't really need it.

Muse on a football show in Italy. It's laughable. :LOL:

Archived