I hope everyone who went to the gig tonight had a good time :)

bellamyzetagrl Matt's side barrier was much more fun, everyone was more into it :) Yeah! Muse!

xdeadxduckx @bellamyzetagrl pit looked wilder tonite than it was on mon! Wow....

It would seem the people who were there did enjoy it.

bellamyzetagrl Matt's side barrier was much more fun, everyone was more into it :) Yeah! Muse!

xdeadxduckx @bellamyzetagrl pit looked wilder tonite than it was on mon! Wow....

It would seem the people who were there did enjoy it.

:D

So, in short, tonight sucked :(

It was a 16 song setlist, and apparently the crowd wasn't getting into it. The dead crowd rubbed off on Matt, and a result, the performance wasn't very good. Bad show, bad show.

Where are you getting that info about a bad crowd?

Where are you getting that info about a bad crowd?

like, 2 tweets. these threads are becoming unreadable with hipster muse fans who love the band so much they have seemingly gone full circle to hate them.

i want a better setlist too, i wont deny that, but every person who has talked shit and then gone to a show so far has come back RAVING about the time they had. Most posts go something like "i would have liked a better setlist, BUT..." and then after the but is a practical dissertation on how great the concert was. it gets tiring seeing all these posts from people who have not yet attended a show on this tour.

like, 2 tweets. these threads are becoming unreadable with hipster muse fans who love the band so much they have seemingly gone full circle to hate them.

i want a better setlist too, i wont deny that, but every person who has talked shit and then gone to a show so far has come back RAVING about the time they had. Most posts go something like "i would have liked a better setlist, BUT..." and then after the but is a practical dissertation on how great the concert was. it gets tiring seeing all these posts from people who have not yet attended a show on this tour.

I know the setlist sucks, but I can't deny the fact that I'm gonna have a FUCKING AWESOME time no matter what songs they play :awesome:

Unless the crowd really is dead :stunned:

A few of the tweets were complaining about the crowd being dead and some getting into fights. Doesn't sound like a happy one to me.

From where I was for Sheffield, the crowd was dull mcdull. Yet Matt said it was one of his favourite shows of the tour, and everyone I know who went said they had an amazing time. You can't judge a whole crowd by what a few people are saying on twitter.

Ooh, great picture:

melissamcmacken Muse rocked. So glad I saw them live, tho it'll be a while before I can hear again. http://tweetphoto.com/13178033

It's always Chris that gets attacked by the balloons :LOL:

Yep.

A bad show? :supersad:

Is there anymore information on this? :erm:

No, no, no. No proof of that. Just the usual setlist beef. Just look at any gig thread from UK, Europe or the US and there you have the gist. Actually, scratch that. Do yourself a favor and go watch a nature program and forget you posted here. Go to your gig with a blank slate and have fun! :)

No, no, no. No proof of that. Just the usual setlist beef. Just look at any gig thread from UK, Europe or the US and there you have the gist. Actually, scratch that. Do yourself a favor and go watch a nature program and forget you posted here. Go to your gig with a blank slate and have fun! :)

:yesey:

Idk, how do you determine what is a good or a bad gig? Sheffield got rave reviews, yet I didn't enjoy it as much, and the Liverpool and Thurday O2 shows got ripped to shreds (especially the latter) but I enjoyed them loads. One person's awful might be another person's brilliant, it's hard to judge. Just to go to any gig with an open mind, and try not to focus on other nights.

I just registered to say that I was at the concert in Baltimore tonight, and it was amazing. Yes, it was my first Muse concert, so I have nothing but DVDs and youtube to compare it to just yet. But I had an awesome time, and judging by the comments of people leaving, so did the vast majority of people there. The crowd was a little low-key (that's not really the right word) at first, but got loud and into it once Muse got down from the towers and started playing on stage. By the end of the night, the place was LOUD as anything I've ever been to and quite rocking. Lots of crowd surfers...according to the dude next to me who'd been to both Va. and Philly, the floor was a little more boisterous than the other two.

Heard two guys who came for the Silversun PIckups raving about Muse on the way out. Didn't hear any complaints, except from the people behind me who wanted in on the barrier (got there 'late' but got a great spot, because people congregate at the middle...the end of the barrier was, again, amazing...lol).

Edited to add: we got MK Ultra, and when they started on it, I thought of the board. I'm a lurker and have read the many complaints about the setlist and calls for that song on the tour :D .

Archived