well at music festivals its not thousands of people wanting in the pit mostly everyone who wanted in gets in so dont worry Im not one of those people just never been to a concert as large as this one...not even close and besides the music festivals I went to I went to a hellogoodbye concert and there was only enough people to fill the pit at a local bar so thats exactly how I was able to get to the front without waiting all day to do so.....I dont have the ballz to push my way in front of thousands who have been waiting all day Im pretty sure they would kill me :(

well at music festivals its not thousands of people wanting in the pit mostly everyone who wanted in gets in so dont worry Im not one of those people just never been to a concert as large as this one...not even close and besides the music festivals I went to I went to a hellogoodbye concert and there was only enough people to fill the pit at a local bar so thats exactly how I was able to get to the front without waiting all day to do so.....I dont have the ballz to push my way in front of thousands who have been waiting all day Im pretty sure they would kill me :(

This is Muse. Muse are internationally huge and people wait all day to get to the front.

I'm glad you don't have the balls to do it, because mark my words you'd have your balls removed if you tried to skip ahead of those who've been there from the early hrs.

I'm glad you don't have the balls to do it, because mark my words you'd have your balls removed if you tried to skip ahead of those who've been there from the early hrs.

:LOL: My friend I'm going with does that all the time at concerts. She is NOT a jerk though I promise, she just doesn't have time to wait. But I really, really don't want to push ahead because I respect people who wait in line and I'm afraid of people getting pissy at her. She said she's dont it before but she won't go too far ahead. I'm just driving with my mum up to Pheonix early to wait in line so that she won't force me to push ahead with her. :$

Yeah I know what you mean, I think some of the people here took your question the wrong way. We have a very small venue here and it's one of those things where you arrive like 20 minutes before the show starts and your able to be like 2 rows away from the front because it's so small. But Muse is a whole different story. Depending on where you want to be you will have to be there long before the show. If you want barrier, I'd say getting there early in morning. Maybe 9 or 10 am. Maybe even earlier to be safe.

:LOL: My friend I'm going with does that all the time at concerts. She is NOT a jerk though I promise, she just doesn't have time to wait. But I really, really don't want to push ahead because I respect people who wait in line and I'm afraid of people getting pissy at her. She said she's dont it before but she won't go too far ahead. I'm just driving with my mum up to Pheonix early to wait in line so that she won't force me to push ahead with her. :$

I really hope for your friend's sake that she doesn't try that in Phoenix because knowing a few of the people queueing, including myself she will be shot to pieces.... If she doesn't have the time to wait then she has to accept that she won't be at the front - simple. So you might want to explain that to her.

There is nothing worse for people to took the time and made the effort to wait all day to see someone rocket at the last minute and think they have the right to jump ahead.

I really hope for your friend's sake that she doesn't try that in Phoenix because knowing a few of the people queueing, including myself she will be shot to pieces.... If she doesn't have the time to wait then she has to accept that she won't be at the front - simple. So you might want to explain that to her.

There is nothing worse for people to took the time and made the effort to wait all day to see someone rocket at the last minute and think they have the right to jump ahead.

Exactly. She's totally awesome and loves Muse as well, but I think I'll just have to say that I don't want to push ahead. I'm going up with my mum anyways to queue early. My mum is sitting though, she doesn't have a standing ticket so I might just replace my mom with her whenever she gets there if she it too stubborn to take just one day off to drive up with me. All I know is I am NOT pushing ahead. She says she never goes to the front she just tries to get towards the middle but even then, it's not worth it! I don't want to have people giving me dirty faces just so I can be in the middle instead of taking one day to wait with a bunch of awesome musers to be right in the front!

Well I'm going to the Houston gig and I'm not sure what time to head up there either...I was thinking 8 or 9ish? But being that I'm all by my lonesome, a girl, and kinda small, I don't know how happy I would be standing alone downtown with all the homeless people. lol (i have a fear of homeless people, lol it's a long story) Anyways, some people even mentioned getting there by noon would be fine too..I don't know how many people in Houston let alone people traveling to Houston will be at the show, and I just know I want to be on the barrier in front of Matt no matter what. Maybe if I can find some carpoolers that would go just as early as me so I won't be alone? Aye Dios mio..I dunno :confused:

Well I'm going to the Houston gig and I'm not sure what time to head up there either...I was thinking 8 or 9ish? But being that I'm all by my lonesome, a girl, and kinda small, I don't know how happy I would be standing alone downtown with all the homeless people. lol (i have a fear of homeless people, lol it's a long story) Anyways, some people even mentioned getting there by noon would be fine too..I don't know how many people in Houston let alone people traveling to Houston will be at the show, and I just know I want to be on the barrier in front of Matt no matter what. Maybe if I can find some carpoolers that would go just as early as me so I won't be alone? Aye Dios mio..I dunno :confused:

Well if you're nervous about it just wait til there are a few people waiting already, there should def be a queue forming by noon

The best way is to spend time in the thread for the gig you are going to and get to know some of the people who will be queueing early. If you want to be on the barrier, noon is a bit late to arrive...

Yeah, +1 to this.

Alix, I love you :LOL: <3

:awesome:

It's damn true though!

Well if you're nervous about it just wait til there are a few people waiting already, there should def be a queue forming by noon

The best way is to spend time in the thread for the gig you are going to and get to know some of the people who will be queueing early. If you want to be on the barrier, noon is a bit late to arrive...

Thanks! Yeah I've been trying to converse with the Houston Musers and I think I'll get something figured out! :awesome:

I hate when the barrier is full of people who are 6ft tall' date=' us 5fters can't see a thing! Was sorted for Muse in Dublin last time, though. Fourteen hours out in the cold![/quote']

Yikes! I hope not! I'm one those 5fters lol..I would hope that if there's someone 6ft in front of me they would be nice enough to let me in front of them so I atleast have some sort of chance to see. I'm pretty sure they could see clear over me anyways.

Quoted for truth.

Fucks sake people can't help how tall they are :rolleyes:

I agree- I am quite short 5'4". It's annoying when someone tall is blocking my view but they have just as much right as me to get up front. You can always ask nicely if you can stand in front of them so you can see- I did that in Vegas and the boys were happy to oblige. Or you can just make sure you get in line as early as possible to get barrier and then you don't have to worry about anyone being in front of you. :D

I agree- I am quite short 5'4". It's annoying when someone tall is blocking my view but they have just as much right as me to get up front. You can always ask nicely if you can stand in front of them so you can see- I did that in Vegas and the boys were happy to oblige. Or you can just make sure you get in line as early as possible to get barrier and then you don't have to worry about anyone being in front of you. :D

I would just feel slightly annoyed if someone said I didn't have the right to be at the barrier/front whatever because of my height, if someone I didn't see queuing wanted to be in front no way would I let them. It's first come first served, nothing to do with height

I think it's more of an issue of people who've been queuing just as long. I'm also quite short and I wait to get a spot in the front but when the person directly in front of me at the barrier is 6 foot or taller it is slightly annoying, especially if they're not letting people peak past. Tis the one thing I fear about GA.

It's a concert, not a battlefield. Common courtesy shouldn't just fly out the window.

Yikes! I hope not! I'm one those 5fters lol..I would hope that if there's someone 6ft in front of me they would be nice enough to let me in front of them so I atleast have some sort of chance to see. I'm pretty sure they could see clear over me anyways.

ah the joys of being vertically challenged!

one thing i hate is when the tall person in front of you keeps moving around...i usually get a spot where i can see and then they move, and so i have to do some sort of yoga move to see...

but its all good...i just end up moving somewhere else where i can see :)

I think it's more of an issue of people who've been queuing just as long. I'm also quite short and I wait to get a spot in the front but when the person directly in front of me at the barrier is 6 foot or taller it is slightly annoying, especially if they're not letting people peak past. Tis the one thing I fear about GA.

It's a concert, not a battlefield. Common courtesy shouldn't just fly out the window.

No, that means you didn't get there early enough. First come first served. If you can't see then move somewhere you can