I hate when the barrier is full of people who are 6ft tall' date=' us 5fters can't see a thing! Was sorted for Muse in Dublin last time, though. Fourteen hours out in the cold![/quote']

I've said it already in here, but I'll say it again.

This is for people in general who bitch about taller people being on the barrier. If you want to see, you get there earlier than us. Simple.

I've said it already in here, but I'll say it again.

This is for people in general who bitch about taller people being on the barrier. If you want to see, you get there earlier than us. Simple.

See, this is pretty much what I meant by people putting in the time to queue. If someone has been queueing all day, then nobody has the right to complain about them being on the barrier, regardless of how tall they are. I refuse to be made to feel guilty for being a few inches taller than someone else after I've spent the whole day in line!

See, this is pretty much what I meant by people putting in the time to queue. If someone has been queueing all day, then nobody has the right to complain about them being on the barrier, regardless of how tall they are. I refuse to be made to feel guilty for being a few inches taller than someone else after I've spent the whole day in line!

Exactly. Take Teignmouth for example, we were the first in line. If anyone had dared ask to me to move so they could see tbh I'd have told them to jog on. I didn't queue from half 5 in the morning to let someone shorter than me jump in front.

You can't help being tall!

What I object to is people wearing hats that obscure other people's view. At a concert last summer at the Gorge, where we had seats because that's down front (the hillsides surrounding the seated area are the GA area) two tallish guys refused to remove their cowboy hats (yes, cowboy hats; this was eastern Washington!) even when the mom in front of us asked them to so her kids could see.

(not to mention, the hat guys looked like idiots:LOL:)

No, that means you didn't get there early enough. First come first served. If you can't see then move somewhere you can

I know how a queue works, thanks, but its not always the case. Short people aren't the only ones who duck and cut through. Just saying. But I deal and have a good time anyway.

Some have beef with what songs Muse play, I have beef with having to dance behind someone's back so I don't spend two hours looking at a t-shirt. Especially if they could see clear over my head.

I know how a queue works, thanks, but its not always the case. Short people aren't the only ones who duck and cut through. Just saying. But I deal and have a good time anyway.

Some have beef with what songs Muse play, I have beef with having to dance behind someone's back so I don't spend two hours looking at a t-shirt. Especially if they could see clear over my head.

How are you not getting our point? If tall people get to the front then that's your problem. You should have gotten there first. I am 5'7 and I've had plenty of people taller than me stand in front which means I can't see. The solution? I get to the front by queuing as early as possible.

I don't get why some shorter people have some sort of entitlement complex that means because they might not be able to see other people should move aside.

Either do something about it and get to the front of the queue or stfu.

Cheers.

Wow. Your rudeness is really remarkable. I was making a fucking statement about how I get preturbed, but deal with it. I forgot, are we not allowed to COMPLAIN on this board?

Cheers

No, you're the one who is rude and constantly defensive. I know how hard it is for short people at gigs, I've had friends who have had problems seeing and I'd happily move/do what I can so they can see better. If you're really that mega bothered about having a perfect clear view then get there early simple as. If I was there for a long time and some random stranger just asked to take my place, why should I? That's not fair

Wow. Your rudeness is really remarkable. I was making a fucking statement about how I get preturbed, but deal with it. I forgot, are we not allowed to COMPLAIN on this board?

Cheers

You can complain. It just think it's ridiculous that you and some other people seem to think it's acceptable to ask taller people to move aside so you can see. As though you have some right to be ahead of them because unfortunaly you're not as tall as others. That is rude.

I am 5ft 2 which means that pretty much everybody is taller than me :LOL: so to make sure that I don't have the problem of having someone's back in front of me I just queue very early so I am sure to be at the barrier with no obstruction.

If someone taller is in front of me than my bad I should have gotten there earlier - if they have queued for longer than me than they have every right to be in front of me despite their height.

Reminds me of the height talk in the girly thread the other day, some people hate being short but I actually hate being tall and would swap any day

I don't mind being short but I have to admit for gigs I sometimes wish I was taller, unfortunately nothing I can so in that department :LOL:

Well yeah, you basically bitched about people being tall at gigs so people who are tall are obviously going to say something :LOL: I'm mega conscious about my height enough as it is!

Exactly!

I don't mind being short but I have to admit for gigs I sometimes wish I was taller, unfortunately nothing I can so in that department :LOL:

Yeah, difference is that you get out of your bed in the small hours of the morning to queue so you get to the barrier.

You are right, first come first served, I GET IT. I queue for hours as well, have been to the front of the line only to be screwed by line jumpers (which tall people do too - we shorties don't corner the market on cutting) or security mucking things up. I'm not new to this game, thanks. I was expressing annoyance at something, like A LOT of you do when they play Guiding fucking Light or some shit. I have never asked to stand in front of someone because I'm shorter. And I've never said to any of you taller people that you're rude for not letting someone go in front.