i was there for a bit. got my number and chilled for an hour or so (im 45 :( ) just ran home to eat since im only one bart stop away. I shouldnt be hard to see. As far as i could tell I was the only black guy there lol. I'll be back up there in a bit.

i was there for a bit. got my number and chilled for an hour or so (im 45 :( ) just ran home to eat since im only one bart stop away. I shouldnt be hard to see. As far as i could tell I was the only black guy there lol. I'll be back up there in a bit.

Lol. You're right. I thought I stuck out at a Muse show because I'm 6' 3" 350lbs with a shaved head, but I bet you'll stick out more :LOL:

Yeah, sadly I'm not making it out until between 5 and 6. I'll be heading over on BART with my friend. Either way, I'm a happy camper since it's my first experience with MUSE!

Anyone have tips on where to put your merch when you're in the GA seating area? Haha. I remember tying shirts around my waste but I'll be uncomfortable if I shove a program down my pants, lol. :D

We made it down to the south entrance. Think there are almost 90 people with numbers. Met 2 other boarders. Where is jessica? Would like to meet my fellow aries. If you are here i'm the one that yelled to ask where another board member was. Haha

Archived