14 More Shows Announced for the US & Canada!

KirkBot

3c5c9660-f242-4596-9ba7-07428f16221d.jpgFollowing on from the 6 dates we announced last week, we're very pleased to add the following shows to Muse's forthcoming US & Canada tour! All tickets go on general sale on Saturday 19th December aside from Chicago which goes on sale on Monday 21st December.

Muse fan pre-sales will be running for all these shows this week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 13:00 (local venue time). The pre-sale start day is next to each date and the link for all pre-sales is below. For more information click on the individual tour date at the bottom of the page.

2nd March 2010 - Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - Tuesday pre-sale

8th March 2010 - Air Canada Center, Toronto - Tuesday pre-sale

10th March 2010 - Bell Centre, Montreal - Tuesday pre-sale

12th March 2010 - United Center, Chicago - Thursday pre-sale

15th March 2010 - Sommet Center, Nashville - Tuesday pre-sale

17th March 2010 - Fort Worth Convention Center, Dallas - Tuesday pre-sale

18th March 2010 - Toyota Center, Houston - Tuesday pre-sale

29th March 2010 - Rexall Place, Edmonton - Tuesday pre-sale

30th March 2010 - Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary - Tuesday pre-sale

1st April 2010 - Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver - Tuesday pre-sale

3rd April 2010 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland - Wednesday pre-sale

6th April 2010 - Odeum Colorado, Denver - Tuesday pre-sale

9th April 2010 - US Airways Center, Phoenix - Tuesday pre-sale

14th April 2010 - Oracle Arena, San Francisco - Tuesday pre-sale

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/565/14-more-shows-announced-for-the-us--canada/

:chuckle:

We had already found out all those dates thru livenation and ticketmaster...

Good to have pre-sale info though! :D

Haha my radio station announced the date days ago, and Ticketmaster still doesn't have it up. :chuckle:

Good to see this though. :happy:

2nd March 2010 - Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - Tuesday pre-sale

8th March 2010 - Air Canada Center, Toronto - Tuesday pre-sale

10th March 2010 - Bell Centre, Montreal - Tuesday pre-sale

12th March 2010 - United Center, Chicago - Thursday pre-sale

15th March 2010 - Sommet Center, Nashville - Tuesday pre-sale

17th March 2010 - Fort Worth Convention Center, Dallas - Tuesday pre-sale

18th March 2010 - Toyota Center, Houston - Tuesday pre-sale

29th March 2010 - Rexall Place, Edmonton - Tuesday pre-sale

30th March 2010 - Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary - Tuesday pre-sale

1st April 2010 - Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver - Tuesday pre-sale

3rd April 2010 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland - Wednesday pre-sale

6th April 2010 - Odeum Colorado, Denver - Tuesday pre-sale

9th April 2010 - US Airways Center, Phoenix - Tuesday pre-sale

14th April 2010 - Oracle Arena, San Francisco - Tuesday pre-sale

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/565/14-more-shows-announced-for-the-us--canada/

wait.... i thought they were playing the Cowpies in san francisco? Here I was all ready to make Moo-ze jokes :supersad:

Just found out that ticketmaster does not send ticket outside of the US where the UK site does :indiff:

Does anybody know if the pre-sale site concertmaps.com send outside of the US, I can't seem to find the info on their site.

can anyone give a ballpark on what these usually cost? I have no idae and I don't know if my credit card can handle 3 tickets right now aaagh

Pacific Coliseum means they'll have their pillars I think!

I think the most expensive is around 45 to 50 bucks

Just found out that ticketmaster does not send ticket outside of the US where the UK site does :indiff:

Does anybody know if the pre-sale site concertmaps.com send outside of the US, I can't seem to find the info on their site.

All I've found is that concertmaps usually send the tickets about a week before the gig, which sucks a bit. :erm:

All I've found is that concertmaps usually send the tickets about a week before the gig, which sucks a bit. :erm:

I take that with a pinch of salt - seeticket mentions the same and they normally send them well before that...

can anyone give a ballpark on what these usually cost? I have no idae and I don't know if my credit card can handle 3 tickets right now aaagh

The gigs weren't all the same price, but here's what I know, I got 2 GA tickets...

For the DC show, everything was the same price ($55) and my total was $66.50 with the concertmaps fees.

For the NY show, they had different prices, I think the nosebleeds were like $42, seats were $55 and I know that GA was $65, and then my total was $79.30 with the ticketmaster fees.

Atlanta was $48.50 GA and decent seats. Nosebleed seats I think were $38. Not sure if there were any tix higher than $48.50.

wait- the pre sale tickets only send out a week before the event?

im not sure i like that?

I'm not sure about that, my confirmation email says "You should receive your tickets at least one week prior to the event. If you have not received your tickets, please contact... "

So I think that's just the normal warning that they give with mailed tickets (I think ticketmaster says 2wks), but the tickets usually come earlier.

BTW with concertmaps the only options you have are to mail them or pick them up at will call, there's no home printing option.

I take that with a pinch of salt - seeticket mentions the same and they normally send them well before that...

Ah. :$

I'm not sure about that, my confirmation email says "You should receive your tickets at least one week prior to the event. If you have not received your tickets, please contact... "

So I think that's just the normal warning that they give with mailed tickets (I think ticketmaster says 2wks), but the tickets usually come earlier.

BTW with concertmaps the only options you have are to mail them or pick them up at will call, there's no home printing option.

Let's hope they send the tickets way earlier.

That's what I thought...

BTW do you know if concertmaps send tickets outside of the UK?

Archived