Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I'm staving off panic and trying to use the power of reason. Would it be better not to wait around Gwinnett, and to instead go straight to the studio and wait there? Except for they would probably go in a nondescript car so at Gwinnett we know where to wait (big ol' buses) but at the radio station we have no idea where to wait. Oh lord....panic panic panic

No wait, we have a plan! Didn't you see about the cookies, boobs, roofing nails, flailing arms and machete? And don't forget the net. And car pileup. :LOL:

But srsly, it's not that big of a place. I don't think they can elude us. Rock stars are late to stuff all the time (ie: radio station studios). All we need is 10 minutes of their precious time to fawn all over them and worship them.

No wait, we have a plan! Didn't you see about the cookies, boobs, roofing nails, flailing arms and machete? And don't forget the net. And car pileup. :LOL:

But srsly, it's not that big of a place. I don't think they can elude us. Rock stars are late to stuff all the time (ie: radio station studios). All we need is 10 minutes of their precious time to fawn all over them and worship them.

Alright, but you'd better go bra-less. :awesome:

I saw your post about the new addition. Congrats! Dogs are the best; my best friend is a recycled Old English Sheepdog! :)

8 days to go Atlanta, you excited? :)

Wish I was going...

Awww...I wish you were, too. And, yes, we're beyond excited!

How the duck do i make a thread?

Hey lamby. Go to the previous page (the Gigs and Tours main page or whichever forum you want to start a new thread) and there's a button on the upper left that says, "New Thread." Click that, and go for it. hope that was clear. they have rules on each forum in the sticky section, if you want to take a look at those to avoid getting locked. ;)

And I'm bringing my friend, Katy! She's a lucky charm when it comes to meeting celebs and such! :D

Awww...I wish you were, too. And, yes, we're beyond excited!

Hey lamby. Go to the previous page (the Gigs and Tours main page or whichever forum you want to start a new thread) and there's a button on the upper left that says, "New Thread." Click that, and go for it. hope that was clear. they have rules on each forum in the sticky section, if you want to take a look at those to avoid getting locked. ;)

Thankks :D

I thought the same thing today when it came up in my playlist. That and Citizen Erased (LOL how do you spell citizen?!)

... maybe we need a second poll

hmmmm Thats an idea. Add a few more rarities to the mix..... *cough* Dead Star *cough*

It just occurred to me ('cause I'm slow, I guess) that there may be a lot more people queuing for a long time because it'll be a Saturday and fewer people have work or school going on. I'm just saying...

That's true. But there are still so many people who are completely confounded by the fact that we want to wait in line for more than 2 hours.

In case it hasn't been posted.....Project 96.1 said that Muse would be going directly to the studio after the show to hang out for an hour or so and basically DJ a bit. This is quite normal for them, actually.

BTW, Anyone gonna be at Wild Wing in Alpharetta on Thursday to see the final 10 of the 99x contest???

How far is this studio from the arena, does anyone know?

I am getting the feeling that we'll be waiting by the buses for a long time. What if they decide to go out for drinks and such after this?

I am tempted to just drive out there after the gig to try my chances of seeing the band...

I am so very excited. I have been reading this thread every day. I love the flailing arms and the flailing boobs. Church, you must be in Atlanta. I have high hopes to see you and give you and your lab coat a hug. We will see MUSE in one week from tomorrow. I have ultimate joy in my heart. XOXO

How far is this studio from the arena, does anyone know?

I am getting the feeling that we'll be waiting by the buses for a long time. What if they decide to go out for drinks and such after this?

I am tempted to just drive out there after the gig to try my chances of seeing the band...

It looks like it's about a half hour drive.

From their Contact Page:

We are located at:

1819 Peachtree Road Ste 700

(Seventh Floor)

Atlanta, GA

Directions from Gwinnett -

Take I-85 South to exit 86 (Peachtree Rd).

Take the Peachtree Rd North exit.

Make a right onto Peachtree.

Go a quarter of a mile. Project 9-6-1 is on the right. Building 1819, on the right before Palisades Drive.

Here are the directions on Google Maps. It looks like an easy drive -

Directions from Gwinnett Arena to WKLS

Good luck to anyone going :)

That is so near where I used to work. And much closer to my house than the arena. :ninja:

lol I do hope some of you meet up with them somewhere. I will live vicariously through you guys, I want to see pics. :)

Since we are staying at the Holiday Inn right there on the arena campus, I'm hoping to walk over and to see all of you waiting in line early in the morning. I can bring you guys hot chocolate or something. :D

someone help me!!! I'm constantly thinking about the concert now that its just a week away...so I'm having a hard time studying. :confused:

I guess, say to yourself that you can get excited after your studying is finished. Yeah, easier said than done.

I'm trying to savor the waiting, because it will come and go so fast!

lol I do hope some of you meet up with them somewhere. I will live vicariously through you guys, I want to see pics. :)

Since we are staying at the Holiday Inn right there on the arena campus, I'm hoping to walk over and to see all of you waiting in line early in the morning. I can bring you guys hot chocolate or something. :D

We are staying at that Holiday Inn I think. The one on Sugarloaf? Hope it isnt a roach hotel.

Archived